Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How many people of the opposite sex have seen you naked?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After a few drinks a group of us were discussing this last weekend. When we all had a think about it, loads of people in their adult life had only ever been seen naked by people they have slept with.

Shows how hung up we are about nudity when many people in their mid 20's have only been seen naked by less than 10 people of the oposite sex in their entire adult life. One girl had only had two partners and claims they are the only two men to ever see her completely naked. On the other extreme a couple of people admitted to have been seen by thousands as they had posted anonymous headless pics somewhere on the web which gave us all a giggle.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All the people I've slept with. And Im not telling you that number.
    3/4 of the male population of the entire universe. Yes, I've seen naked aliens.

Who keeps track of these kinds of things and numbers? Freaky :\ :yeees:
    Just the people ive had sex with. Im not hung up about nudity in the slightest, but i dont go round naked in front of blokes im not sleeping with. Thats just weird.
    Fully naked ... only those i have slept with.
    I had an accident in the bath about ten years ago, was knocked unconcious. Dad broke down the door to see what happened. awoke in the hospital naked under a blanket.

Apart from that, no ones seen me naked after I started to bathe myself.
    I go to the spa regularly, so about hundreds saw me nude and vice versa, girls and boys ranging from 16 to 60.

I am not too hung up about it, but then a spa wouldn't be your definition of a relaxed evening.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Why would I want men I don't know to be looking at my beaver?

I hear they make mean pets.
    sophia wrote:
    Why would I want men I don't know to be looking at my beaver?

:lol:

To answer the question without losing all of my mystique ( :p ), more than a baker's dozen and fewer than a ton ;)
    Only a few.
    briggi wrote:
    :lol:

To answer the question without losing all of my mystique ( :p ), more than a baker's dozen and fewer than a ton ;)

offtopic: but your custom title always cracks me up. :cool:
    1. Me mum, when i was born, and the odd bath/nappy change :)
    Fully naked, 5 and my mum and sister. so 7 altogether. I'm not a fan of my body clothed, but nakedness is occasionally a requirement for various things!
    Oh bugger, just re read this title.:blush: 5 people. As far as i'm aware, mum and my sister are not of the opposite sex.
    I'm sure my stalker probably has....he may have pictures....:chin:
    Hmm I have skinny dipped quite a few times I reckon over 150.
    Are we counting random people on beaches etc? I've been to nudist beaches once or twice but it'd be impossible to tell how many people looked at you; however that might increase my number exponentially and thus make me the winner (loser?) :D
    briggi wrote:
    Are we counting random people on beaches etc? I've been to nudist beaches once or twice but it'd be impossible to tell how many people looked at you; however that might increase my number exponentially and thus make me the winner (loser?) :D

well I guess were doing as the question asks:wave:

so maybe exponentially you are indeed the victor, however I will take the moral victory.:yes:
    :p True the question doesn't specify, but since it's in the sex forum I thought it might've been more along the times of "how many people of the opposite sex have seen you naked before you jumped their bones?"

I'm happy for you to be victorious so I can retain my virtuous façade :angel:
    hundreds probably. maybe more if we include my windermere incident.
    koe_182 wrote:
    hundreds probably. maybe more if we include my windermere incident.
    :chin: what went on in windermere?

My answer: a handfull. Skinny dipped with a couple of blokes (i.e. two, not a couple), plus a shower incident involving a guy who was bi-sexual but told me he had gone off women for good shortly after (he assures me it was not to do with seeing me naked). Plus the boyfriend of course.
    I'm not extremely confident with being naked around men, but around women I'm fine. I find that the more time I spend naked, the more I come to terms with the bits I don't like! After all, if you can't love yourself, who can?!
    I'm not saying numbers, but come to think of it, not that many people have seen me totally naked
    maybe 25?

and no i havnt slept with all of them, just a few people seen me naked
    3, my gf, my mom(i was washing dishes naked and she came home unexpectedly, all i had on was socks and a hat, haha), and my mom's gf(she was drunk and i was on the toilet before taking a shower and there was no lock on the bathroom door, so i jumped into the shower real fast, her mom said all she saw was a white flash, haha).
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :chin: what went on in windermere?

got very drunk, decided to go for a swim, mates nicked clothes, had to walk back to the summer house completely butt naked. all this on a summers saturday afternoon...hmmmm

luckily i was still drunk and it didnt bother me that much, :blush:
    just the people i've slept with apart from my nephew.
    I had an accident in the bath about ten years ago, was knocked unconcious. Dad broke down the door to see what happened. awoke in the hospital naked under a blanket.

Apart from that, no ones seen me naked after I started to bathe myself.

Sounds like you had been drinking Dr Pepper (what's the worse that can happen?) :lol:
    all the people i've slept with plus a few extra.