Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As is The Sun today...Proclaiming "Vote Glyn!" in Welsh on the front page :lol:

Ha really?! I always belived in the Sun's intelligence, I really did ;)

My cousin was trying to snap my phone last night so i couldn't vote (again, my phone bill is going to be huge) to annoy him. He wants Jennie to win, but he is ten and just fancies her.
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Ha really?! I always belived in the Sun's intelligence, I really did ;)
    He wants Jennie to win, but he is ten and just fancies her.

:lol: I do want Glyn to win (or Pete)...but whatever happens Aisleyne needs to evicted next...she is so self absorbed! Even Jennie is getting fed up of her!
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2949&articleMask=1&housemateId=
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :lol: I do want Glyn to win (or Pete)...but whatever happens Aisleyne needs to evicted next...she is so self absorbed! Even Jennie is getting fed up of her!
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2949&articleMask=1&housemateId=

Yeah but Glynn's being pretty two faced there don't you think - she was talking about him 2 days ago (last night's episode), telling him how great he is, how she thinks he should win etc. Go Aisleyne http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4798633.stm?ls :lol:
  • Options
    Pete annoyed me with his blatent 'If I dont win I wont believe in heaven' speech. What a fucking ploy, first we had him pulling the sympathy card and now this? He's had a game plan all along. Everytime I see him I'm reminded of the first night and that god awful Zebra suit and my friend calling him Rain Man.
  • Options
    Qutoe of the series was tonight by Nikki:

"Big brother ive just waxed my moustache and its ripped the skin, may i have some e45 cream"
  • Options
    Nikki to win. You know it's right.

In fact, I'll be happy with a top three of Dickie, Nikki and Pete, in any order.

Aisleyne to go first :|
  • Options
    Nikki to win. You know it's right.

In fact, I'll be happy with a top three of Dickie, Nikki and Pete, in any order.

Aisleyne to go first :|

I think you have got that i the wrong order, Aisleyne to win (vote NOW) and Nikki to leave first
  • Options
    I dont like nikki now, i think now she knows that people like her tantrums she has, um, forced them and they just seem so fake. I wanted her to win before she went out. But now she has left and come back in ive kinda gotten bored with her.

I want either glyn or pete to win :thumb:
  • Options
    big brother smells
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    He's had a game plan all along.
    I don't understand why people use this reason as an excuse to dislike someone - Big Brother IS a game, with a prize at the end. Very few games are won without a plan. They want to win the money, so they have a plan.
  • Options
    I don't understand why people use this reason as an excuse to dislike someone - Big Brother IS a game, with a prize at the end. Very few games are won without a plan. They want to win the money, so they have a plan.

Yeah but you have to admit, claiming you wont believe in heaven if you don't win and that it will shatter all your dreams, feelings etc is a bit much. even cowface Aisleyne is catching on.

I don't see how Glyn is being two faced though (even though I wouldn't care if he was, be funny I reckon)... he was telling HIM he deserved to win, he never claimed the same about her. If she's annoying him, then he's entitled to slag her off (and I'm not just saying it because I despise her honest :))
  • Options
    Why can't Pete just be a nice genuine person? There are such things you know.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    Why can't Pete just be a nice genuine person? There are such things you know.

Yeah, I do believe he is, he's been lovely all along... it's just this heaven thing... I just think it's a bit over the top.
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Yeah, I do believe he is, he's been lovely all along... it's just this heaven thing... I just think it's a bit over the top.

He's not your average joe though is he? Maybe he really believes what hes saying.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    He's not your average joe though is he? Maybe he really believes what hes saying.

And that's what worries me... I mean, OK, he's been favourite to win all along, but if youi check any bookies, the odds are shifting - either Pete, Aisleyne or Glyn look set to win.

But if Aisleyne or Glyn do win (Go Glyn!) do we really want to be reading about his breakdown in the gossip mags in a few weeks? I just think he's setting himself up for hurt, both Richard and Aisleyne have warned him not to set his hopes on it, but he wont listen.
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    but he wont listen.

but you can't expect what someone beleives to just change just like that, just because other people think he's wrong.
  • Options
    Get Aisleyne out! :yes:

On another note apparently Glyn has got good enough A-Level grades to get into his frst choice uni, Bangor, to study some sort of education degree....well done Glyn....and everyone else whose results are out today :thumb:
  • Options
    Get Aisleyne out! :yes:

On another note apparently Glyn has got good enough A-Level grades to get into his frst choice uni, Bangor, to study some sort of education degree....well done Glyn....and everyone else whose results are out today :thumb:

Aisleyne to WIN!!!

How was Glyn able to do his A levels, surely the exams took place while he was in the house
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    How was Glyn able to do his A levels, surely the exams took place while he was in the house

That's what i thought...but the ITV news confirmed that he'd passed so :chin: Unless he did subjects that were awarded solely on coursework ad had no exam element? :confused:
  • Options
    ITV news confirmed that he'd passed? :lol::lol::lol:

Glad to hear they're reporting on the most important happenings in the world... though I wouldn't really expect anything else to be honest, ha.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Glad to hear they're reporting on the most important happenings in the world... though I wouldn't really expect anything else to be honest, ha.

:lol: Too true...They even went to his home town to see how others had done! :yes:
  • Options
    100 pages... NOW!!
  • Options
    NO!! I mean NOW!!
  • Options
    NO!! I mean NOW!!

:lol: Just goes to show what a thought provoking thread this is :lol:
  • Options
    :lol: Just goes to show what a thought provoking thread this is :lol:
    I know!!
  • Options
    my reality is so much more exciting:-)
  • Options
    cyndi63 wrote:
    my reality is so much more exciting:-)

How much more exciting can you get than big brother :hyper:
  • Options
    Big Brother is one of the best shows on TV
  • Options
    I can imagine them doing that :yes: ...but still the past few weeks have still shown her to be a moaning , crying , sulking whinge-bag...get her out!