Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

AAT Results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Anyone else get results today :D:D:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Me! Me!:hyper:

I passed FRA & ECR!! (intermediate)

How did you do?

Jools x
  • Options
    Oh cool well done :D

I passed foundation, yayness :yippe:
  • Options
    Well done you!

How long did it take you to do the foundation course? (I never did foundation, I did IAB level 2 instead)

Are you going on to do Intermediate?

I think Freeallangels has just done her Technician exams. Fingers crossed she got the results she wanted!

Jools x
  • Options

I think Freeallangels has just done her Technician exams. Fingers crossed she got the results she wanted!

:D :yippe: :thumb: :hyper:

Yeah I passed all four exams, Budgeting, costing (the one I was worried about) and peronal tax and business tax. I am well chuffed with myslef. I just have to finish my project and I get my technician level. I'm aiming to get my MAAT by xmas, I have to wait for another three months to get a refferal from my companies accountant.

Glad to hear you both passed your exams. Let me know Jools if you want any more info on doing tech level. Apart from its bloody, bloody hard work.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Well done you lot!
  • Options
    :D :yippe: :thumb: :hyper:

Yeah I passed all four exams, Budgeting, costing (the one I was worried about) and peronal tax and business tax. I am well chuffed with myslef. I just have to finish my project and I get my technician level. I'm aiming to get my MAAT by xmas, I have to wait for another three months to get a refferal from my companies accountant.

Glad to hear you both passed your exams. Let me know Jools if you want any more info on doing tech level. Apart from its bloody, bloody hard work.

Well done chick! I'm really pleased for you! I'm not sure if I will be able to get my MAAT but just to pass technician level would be enough for me LOL.

I will probably come pestering you for advice on the project at some point so don't go forgetting it all! :)

And thanks JST!
  • Options
    Well done chick! I'm really pleased for you! I'm not sure if I will be able to get my MAAT but just to pass technician level would be enough for me LOL.

I will probably come pestering you for advice on the project at some point so don't go forgetting it all! :)

And thanks JST!

Just getting tech level is enough of an achievement, a lot of employers look at it and see that you have good practical work based experience. It can lead to much better jobs and pay.

MAAT is very expensive though, its about £90 a year in fees plus an admin fee (£40) to upgrade you status. Dont get me started on their members in practice scheme. :grump:

I wont forget about the project, I havent finished it yet, I even got an email form my tutor reminding me today that it needed sorting out.
  • Options
    Well done you!

How long did it take you to do the foundation course? (I never did foundation, I did IAB level 2 instead)

Are you going on to do Intermediate?

Jools x

I did it in about 5 months but I work full time and do it in the evenings. starting intermediate in september :)