Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

speeding

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Speed.

One of, if not the most dirty, disgusting drug ive ever had the misfortune to be on.

You gabble like a twat, you look a complete mess, you run around like a 10 year old, you get the worst and i mean WORST comedown there is, with any drug, you still look dreadful days after, you lose weight

Its just such a disgustingly cheap, and nasty pikey drug.

I laugh at people on speed, its pathetic.

TO be honest, if i were you mate, i wouldnt bother doing it. Your surroundings sound absolutely disgusting. A dirty old warehouse? Lacking even a clean surface to snort anything off? What are you, a smack head or something?
    jayjay620 wrote:
    Your surroundings sound absolutely disgusting. A dirty old warehouse? Lacking even a clean surface to snort anything off? What are you, a smack head or something?

no, its the closest sheltered place to my home and its just some building that had gone on fire and suffered smoke and soot damage, its a nice place to sit and reflect.
    To me it seems like a much better idea than taking drugs on the top of the flood defences or in the air raid shelter.
    a nice place to sit and reflect!?!?!?!?!?!

jesus...
    LOL

but aye, i wouldnt bother with the stuff, ive lost more weight from a few days of speed abuse than months of ecstasy abuse .. the come down is terrible, the drug is discusting and the buzz is shite

if you're gonna dabble just get yourself a few e's, far far far far better than speed, espically for first expierences
    jayjay620 wrote:
    Speed.

One of, if not the most dirty, disgusting drug ive ever had the misfortune to be on.

You gabble like a twat, you look a complete mess, you run around like a 10 year old, you get the worst and i mean WORST comedown there is, with any drug, you still look dreadful days after, you lose weight

Its just such a disgustingly cheap, and nasty pikey drug.

I laugh at people on speed, its pathetic.

TO be honest, if i were you mate, i wouldnt bother doing it. Your surroundings sound absolutely disgusting. A dirty old warehouse? Lacking even a clean surface to snort anything off? What are you, a smack head or something?

What drugs you into?
    jayjay620 wrote:
    a nice place to sit and reflect!?!?!?!?!?!

jesus...

what do you have a problem with that?
    z01 wrote:
    the drug is discusting and the buzz is shite
    Seems to be the popular opinion here. As an ex-speed freak, I don't understand why people call it a shitty. Amphetamine is a very strong stimulant. Works wonders. I feel like people just don't understand it. It's not a drug that gives you an "experience" - it's a drug unlike most recreational drugs.
    You can get a good effect off it but its a filthy, dirty drug with too many side effects. And it lasts so damn fukin long if u take enough in one go u can be up for three bastard days and start trippin out on the shit.

And if u take a bit too much its horrible coz ya cant stay still n you've gotta ride it out for about 12 hours if you go no benzos to take the edge off.
    I'd only consider using it if I had valium to take the edge off afterwards.
    Don't smoke it softworld if you ever do get it, it's simply not going to work and where's the point in that?

Taken it a few times but it dosen't really appeal to me, i wouldn't buy it, yellow, brown, white and different shades of white, brown base was the strongest and lasted ages too.
    Empty your inbox "shogun". ;)
    Done.
    Speed is good for energy, but I like the emotion you get with pills. If I wanted something purely to rush on though, I'd rather do 2CB than speed.
    I used to bomb, but once I tried snorting there was no going back! The effect is much more in your control because you can snort skinny lines for a small boost or just line up a couple fat ones, again, however quickly or slowly as you see fit. And you feel it pretty much instantly/more intense than any other way aside frominjecting.

SNORT!!!!!
    I dont want to open a new thread on this topic so i apologise for bringing an old one up. I did speed a day ago..... not feeling well at all, most of the night is missing. It was my first time and i did it with a lad who i thought was a mate, had known him well for over 2 years and he had one of his mates there. They got me to bomb it... i have no idea how much was in the rizla, i ate it (yuck) and snorted it (ouch) the thing is though, i know that they had had ketamin and apparently thats a date rape drug. I have cuts, grazes bruises on my knees and stuff but i dont know why... all i think is that i climbed a wall. i had hallciations aswell :( I'm pretty scared
    ~MINXY~ wrote:
    I dont want to open a new thread on this topic so i apologise for bringing an old one up. I did speed a day ago..... not feeling well at all, most of the night is missing. It was my first time and i did it with a lad who i thought was a mate, had known him well for over 2 years and he had one of his mates there. They got me to bomb it... i have no idea how much was in the rizla, i ate it (yuck) and snorted it (ouch) the thing is though, i know that they had had ketamin and apparently thats a date rape drug. I have cuts, grazes bruises on my knees and stuff but i dont know why... all i think is that i climbed a wall. i had hallciations aswell :( I'm pretty scared

Ketamine has been used as a date rape drug yes, but its not a 'date rape drug' if that makes sense. Its a hallucinogen which people use for its effects.

Ketamine itself is relatively safe physically, although using it with other drugs and using it to excess isnt.

I wouldnt be scared you have done yourself any long term harm unless you know you have. It might be best to wander down to A&E and get yourself checked out.
    budda wrote:
    Ketamine has been used as a date rape drug yes, but its not a 'date rape drug' if that makes sense. Its a hallucinogen which people use for its effects.

Ketamine itself is relatively safe physically, although using it with other drugs and using it to excess isnt.

I wouldnt be scared you have done yourself any long term harm unless you know you have. It might be best to wander down to A&E and get yourself checked out.

thanks, I will do that. I just got more scared than anything because i suffer from anxiety and panic disorder so it affected me badly
    ~MINXY~ wrote:
    thanks, I will do that. I just got more scared than anything because i suffer from anxiety and panic disorder so it affected me badly

If you have that I'd advise you against using amphetamine in future.