Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Computer Games

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whats everyones favorite game at the moment myns got to be Prey i love playing it on Lan with people who get completely disorientated by the cool gravity stuff and teleporter things :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    It's BF2 for the last year :thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Civ 4: Warlords.
    Or maybe its BF:V still. It is just so addictive and replayable.
  • Options
    played sid meiers pirates this morning and that wasnt bad. Way too easy though. Just load up your basic ship and take on blackbeard, then steal his 32 gun corvette and blow the crap out of everything. Easy peasy. :(

So may try AD1503 later.

Although, has to be said, been playing the demo of 'street hacker' which is actually really fun :p. Yes, I'm sad.

Going thru a stage of playing lots of games, with no in particular favourite.
  • Options
    Think wrote:
    whats everyones favorite game at the moment myns got to be Prey i love playing it on Lan with people who get completely disorientated by the cool gravity stuff and teleporter things :thumb:

http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php

I don't play many games but do like this from time to time

Actually would be nice to have a race against some of you online and best of all the game is totally free - just download it and play

012C000000218254.jpg
  • Options
    15 minute download. :( be thar soon. im quite good at racing games though :d
  • Options
    ive been playing a lot of the mini games for mario brothers on the ds lately..
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Halo 2 online. The only game I play.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I've just discovered how much I love Il-2 again. And Pacific Fighters (Or Unspecific Fighters as I do like to call it).

Such a great game.
  • Options
    world of warcraft, because it's pretty much the only thing I can run I want to play with the state my machine's in at the moment :(
  • Options
    At this point in time, the Dead Rising demo. Grabbing a frying pan, heating it on a stove then melting zombie face is the greatest thing ever.
  • Options
    http://www.trackmanianations.com/indexUk.php

I don't play many games but do like this from time to time

Actually would be nice to have a race against some of you online and best of all the game is totally free - just download it and play

012C000000218254.jpg

Been meaning to try this for ages - think I'll give it a download
  • Options
    I'm still lloving Football Manager 2006 and waiting in eager anticipation for 2007 at christmas. I'm also playing LMA Manager 2006 [PS2] aswell. I love my management games me :D

I also FINALLY managed to get my hands on Harvest Moon : A wonderful Life SE [PS2] and Destroy All Humans [PS2]. Two for £25 in Game will do nicely thank you.
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    Destroy All Humans

YES!

Crypto is one of the best game characters ever

YES!
  • Options
    Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    Mine is still C&C Red Alert 2. I know it's really old now, but much better than the newer C&C games.

Track Mania Nations doesn't look too bad. I'll be giving that a go too.