Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "i don't just have to be friends with welsh people"

and also how he's learnt a lot about style from mikey and that he will wear his shirt sleeves turned up. :no:

I guarantee Glyn will get wasted once he leaves Wales. Probably in Manchester like Anthony from BB6.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Lil Laura wrote:
    :yippe:

I hope you're proud, I learnt all I know about gambling from you. :D
    I'm proud.
    glyn is going be shagging anything that moves when he leaves that house
    Last nights bb had me laughing lots :D
    I was in tears of laughter while watching Pete in the diary room and then later on running around with that thing on his head (which I saw live the night before and it was still as hilarious)
    I've missed BB the past couple of days.

What have I missed? Fill me in :D
    I've missed BB the past couple of days.

What have I missed? Fill me in :D

Lots of Pete and Nikki snogging. Pete had his own personal nightclub in the diary room where he was funny and got pissed and came out and was even more funny.
    And jumped in the pool with his microphone on :yes:

ETA: Well actually the microphone was the least of his worries, he had a stupid piece of furniture on his head and Glyn ended up jumping in to get him out. :heart: Bless lifeguard Glyn :)
    At least we got to see Glyn lifeguarding skills. Dont think that pete running around with the thing on his head was as funny as when Richard got stuck underneath the chair on fridays show
    film_buff wrote:
    At least we got to see Glyn lifeguarding skills. Dont think that pete running around with the thing on his head was as funny as when Richard got stuck underneath the chair on fridays show
    That was funny too:lol:
    Why after all this time does Richard still call Glyn "Glen"
    is it just me, or does pete like nikki more than she likes him?
    is it just me, or does pete like nikki more than she likes him?
    It's just you :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    film_buff wrote:

I think it's just his accent.

Dickie to win :D
    film_buff wrote:

haha yeh that was funny!
    film_buff wrote:

Because it pisses Glyn off and it's funny. He doesn't see it's a joke and he whines about it in the diary room.

Dickie to win :D

Must admit, although I'm backing Glyn, if Richard were to win I wouldn't be devastated.

I know I may get lynched for saying this, but I don't want Pete to win. :no: Haven't all along!

(But saying that, I'd rather it be Pete than Aisleyne. When she was in the bath last night saying to Glyn "When you get out of here, don't let no girl with blonde hair and fake boobs mess you around" I couldn't help but laugh at her description - does she not 'know herself' :rolleyes:)
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I know I may get lynched for saying this, but I don't want Pete to win. :no: Haven't all along!

(But saying that, I'd rather it be Pete than Aisleyne. When she was in the bath last night saying to Glyn "When you get out of here, don't let no girl with blonde hair and fake boobs mess you around" I couldn't help but laugh at her description - does she not 'know herself' :rolleyes:)

i guessed that ages ago :p
    Haha.

Was catching up on BB before and was in stitches watching Pete having his own disco and when Richard kept breaking the seat on his bike.

Pete or Richard to win tbh :thumb:
    Nikki is doing my head in, she is no longer funny she is just playing up to the camera's thinking we will find it amusing.
    film_buff wrote:
    Nikki is doing my head in, she is no longer funny she is just playing up to the camera's thinking we will find it amusing.

Nikki was just totally acting up tonight. I reckon she lost many votes with her antics over the stupid musical.
    Nikki was just totally acting up tonight. I reckon she lost many votes with her antics over the stupid musical.

I had to laugh when she called Glyn a "stupid simpleton" though .... he was just laughing at her, god knows what he did!
    nicx1811 wrote:
    I had to laugh when she called Glyn a "stupid simpleton" though .... he was just laughing at her, god knows what he did!

She had put a bowl of cereal and milk on her bed and Glyn sat on it so it spilt over her bed
    film_buff wrote:
    She had put a bowl of cereal and milk on her bed and Glyn sat on it so it spilt over her bed

Well why would you put that on a bed? Silly woman.

*admittedly, I did only miss that bit because I was eating my tea... which was on my bed. But in fairness, I can' t get to my desk because there are fish on it, and the kitchen table is covered in papers of some description*
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I want Aisleyne to win :p
    **Helen** wrote:

Either her or Dickie, please.

I think Ais has more chance tbh.
    **Helen** wrote:

Nooooo Helen how could you? She's a pain in the arse!
    Apparently Big Brother has been talking Welsh all day, much to the annoyance of all the housemates bar Glyn...obviously :lol:
    Apparently Big Brother has been talking Welsh all day, much to the annoyance of all the housemates bar Glyn...obviously :lol:

Heehee, see even Big Brother is backing Glyn ;)
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Heehee, see even Big Brother is backing Glyn ;)

As is The Sun today...Proclaiming "Vote Glyn!" in Welsh on the front page :lol: