Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

woo, i passed my holiday rep training course

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wooo I spent last week at a thomson residential training course and after a lot of pain and suffering (hehe) i passed yay! :hyper:

I had gone thinking that it was gonna be really easy but it so wasnt. I had really underestimated the job role and all the training that it involved but i think that now i have an accurate view im going to enjoy it all the more :)

i should be finding out where im going in the next couple of days so il let everyone know (im sure you will all be waiting with baited breth lol)

yay i cant wait :)

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    aaah you lucky thing! i have always wanted to do that, but just never had the time. im am so jealous. what kind of things did you do on the course? what were the people like? i need to know all! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really enjoyed it even tho it was a bit draining.
    It was a weeks residential training course where we learnt how to do a welcome meeting, coach transfers, customer service, what to do in an emergency, health and safety, i have never done so many presentations in my life, i must have done 15 by the end of the week.

I cant wait to go now, i was ment to get my placvement letter through on friday but its still not come :crying:
    i rang today and it should be here in a couple of days there just "sorting something out" as they put it

woo, sunshine :hyper:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    woot!
    woohoo. well done!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Nice one - sounds like you worked really hard!
    I know, dragging up old threads..... naughty naughty, tut tut, etc

but

IM GOING ON TUESDAY, wooooooooo, yaaaaaaay. they just rang me with the flight details.

Spain here i come for 6 months :) im going to costa blanca *cough* benidorm *cough*

pointless post i know but sod it, im excited :D

wooooooo bring it on :)
    Ahh wicked! Well done :)
    wow thats really great well done!

wooo spain for 6 months sounds pretty incredible have tons of fun!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    well done babes!! well chuffed for you...have a super dooper time, and drop back in now and again!:D