Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pet names - the more embarrassing the better!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've never had a petname.
    Aside from the usual "Honey, Baby, and Sweetheart."
  • Options
    poppet or sweetiepie i called my ex, she called me frog (still dont know why to this day) :confused:
  • Options
    i would hate to be called abe, baby, sweetheart, honey, darling... any of that! eugh, i'd just laugh my head off i think.

i cant say my pet name for privacy reasons :) its kinda cute though and makes me smile.
  • Options
    JD was "boy", and I was "sexy". He used to say it in front of his/my parents though, which was embarrassing for me.

I also hate babe/baby, but I don't mind sweetheart/honey because I use them as affectionate terms for most of my friends anyway.

I used to be "princess", which I hateeeeeeeeeeeee now. My cousin calls me pumpkin, my dad calls me Frankipoo, and my sister calls me Franna (like Stanna stairlifts).

The only nickname I really have for anyone is when I call Lewin bumface or Lewinfeatures :yes:. I'm "bitch", obviously ;d.
  • Options
    i don't call my boyfriend anything - he calls me angel when he's in a dreamy lovey mood. Then theres the usual 'gorgeous, sexy' etc but only when we're on the phone - deffinatly not in public!
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I also hate babe/baby, but I don't mind sweetheart/honey because I use them as affectionate terms for most of my friends anyway.

Aww, I LOVE baby for some unknown reason - not keen on babe though.

I'd hate my bf to call me sweetheart or honey though, they just seem extra-corny to me in a romantic situation and since my friends all use them too it wouldn't seem right.
  • Options
    The joking ones are smelly and poopeyhead :p

Or the cutiest cutey cute in the whole world of cute. hehe

We both use cute for eachother, but the usual sexy, beautiful, pretty, handsome etc.

I say babe and sweetie to him, but feel silly writing/texting it. Not sure why.

But the main one that is used all the time, i swear he will forget my name, is Kitty.
    Ive been Kitty since pretty much day one, so he is puppy, and we meow to show affection hehe
  • Options
    I call him poppet or monkey.

He's called me a fat lesbian, monkey brains and his current favourites, as i've got an eye infection, cyclops or Egor :D:D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I call him poppet or monkey.

He's called me a fat lesbian, monkey brains and his current favourites, as i've got an eye infection, cyclops or Egor :D:D
    Why am I not surprised you call him poppet? :p

:heart: His names for you :lol:
  • Options
    Ummm... Eskimo, Princess, gorgeous, babe, gothic whore- which I quite like, kinky slut- again I quite like. I call him God of
    (which I'm leaving blank), Trouble, and manwhore.
  • Options
    mine was beached whale so i called him chubby wile pokin him in the belly wasnt very flattering but it made us laugh :)
  • Options
    big bear- cause he is like one
  • Options
    fanny breath and arse features are personal favs.
  • Options
    My ex used to call me "teapot" and "shmeegalpop" 0_o

Now I just get called Lozzy, which is 5000000 times better :yes:
    I just call him Grae Grae or sweets...nothing stupid or soppy :)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Aww, I LOVE baby for some unknown reason - not keen on babe though.

I'm completely vice versa, I'd be irritated as hell being called baby, although I don't mind my other half calling me babe. Just as well really, the amount he does it.

The most amusing nickname my other half has for me is Magic Chimp, as when he looked up my name on www.yournotme.com a few years back, it informed me that my name made me about as rare as a magic chimp. The site's been changed since, so it doesn't say that any more :cries:
  • Options
    Meryn wrote:

Completely off topic but there are another 67 people with my name...so not too unique, whereas there are only 4 people with my boyfriend's name which apparently makes him as rare as a wombats wingnut! :lol:
  • Options
    Completely off topic but there are another 67 people with my name...so not too unique, whereas there are only 4 people with my boyfriend's name which apparently makes him as rare as a wombats wingnut! :lol:

:lol: I don't exist apparantely, but that's what I get when my parents decide to be akward when it comes to spelling names...
  • Options
    Don't ask why but one of my exes called me kibble.
  • Options
    I just get 'the wife'

which to be honast is quite worrying when were only 17!

hmmm..... :chin:
  • Options
    Meryn wrote:
    I'm completely vice versa, I'd be irritated as hell being called baby, although I don't mind my other half calling me babe. Just as well really, the amount he does it.

The most amusing nickname my other half has for me is Magic Chimp, as when he looked up my name on www.yournotme.com a few years back, it informed me that my name made me about as rare as a magic chimp. The site's been changed since, so it doesn't say that any more :cries:

I am the only person with my name!!!! :D

Sorry I know that is off topic but it made me smile
  • Options

Same here, hence the magic chimp thing. Right now it reckons that there are two of me, which must actually be two of me, as it's exceedingly unlikely that anyone shares my name....so it must just be that I'm on the electoral roll twice :D
  • Options
    To my friends I call her The Boss, and to her face I have been known to call her beast.

:lol:
  • Options
    I get called Munchkin - which if you look it up on MS Word, the definition is "an insignificant person who keeps busy with trivial matters" :(

Other frequently used ones are Hunny and Sexy and rarely Princess.

ETA: Having spent the morning with my boyfriend, I now realise he calls me Pumpkin, Pudding and Darling a lot too!

Haven't heard him call me by my real name in months!
  • Options
    Jonny-poo

My friend suggested it and I managed to get the desire effect of several (not serious) death threats.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    there are 12 of me:
    There are probably more people killed in yoghurt, cream, marshmallow and fluffy thing accidents each year then there are of you.

and only 3 of my boyfriend, and one of those will surely be his dad!

however, he calls me baby and princess which i love. i have always seen myself as a princess! :p im afraid he doesnt really get anything exciting from me, just baby.
  • Options
    my boy friend calls me Boo or Boo Boo Bum or Bum....you get the picture.
    its normally just Boo though. i like it :)
  • Options

me too :D
    and 10 people have the same name as my boyfriend!
  • Options
    i call her "cariad" and she calls me "darling" bit boring really,lol
  • Options
    Baby, hunny, cutiepie, etc. I can't stand being called babe though.
  • Options
    There are 608 with my shortened name, and 2810 with my full first name :(

There are 2138 with the boys name