Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Online Credit Score Calculator

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I like the online credit score calculator at http://www.moneyforums.co.uk/credit_score_calculator.php

It allows me to play around with the various options so that I can figure out what to do or say to up my credit score rating:)

Also has plenty of tips on how to up your ratings.

Cheers !

Comments

• Options
    lying on a credit application is fraud, and CIFAS monitor it CLOSELY. They will even compare your applications to previous ones.

Also, that tool is sketchy at best, hit refresh a few times with the same options select and the score jumps a bit.
  • Options
    yeh gave me a bad credit score and ive got 3 store cards where ive never missed a payment and my credit limit has actually been upped a few times becuase im soo brilliant;)
  • Options
    that is rubbish! I have never missed a payment, i do not owe a lot and it says my credit rating is poor at 630 WTF?!?
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    that is rubbish! I have never missed a payment, i do not owe a lot and it says my credit rating is poor at 630 WTF?!?

lots of other factors play a part in the web of credit scoring these days!

(PS That tool is still shit) lol
  • Options
    by the way.

If you register on Zopa.com for free as a borrower, you can get your equifax score for free during the registration :thumb: