Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why Do I Deserve To Be Cheated On?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive got quite a long story, please just read and help me out..

Ive was going out with a girl, for about 4 months.

After about 3/4 weeks in the relationship, i suspected she was texting her ex (dont ask why, i just knew it)!

I went to her around her ex's (Scott), and said:

"Why have you been ringing and texting my gf?"
He replied:

"Well look mate, shes been texting me saying how much she loves me and wants to get back with me.."

The texts did say that she wanted him back and loved him!
I phoned her up and said all of this to her, but she just denied it and lied and lied! Anyway, i ended up finishing with her, the same night, but then getting back with her the next day because she begged for me back and i did really have something going for her!

Everything was all fine and dandy, up until Wednesday, when i received a TEXT from her ditching me which read:

BRAD I DONT WANNA BE WITH YOU ANYMORE, I DONT THINK ITS WORKING OR WONT WORK. SORRY. DONT CONTACT ME JUST LEAVE IT X

At this time, i was out with my mates playing footy and having a pint, i couldnt understand why she did it, and all that was running through my head was "what the fuck have i done wrong?" i knew i didnt do anything wrong, because ive always been faithfull to her and treated her like a princess!
I, and my friends did suspect that if someone finishes with you for no apparant reason, then there has got to be someone else!

Anyway, i left it, and i had a text on friday morning, followed by a phone call from her saying she loved me, wanted to spend time with me, and wanted to go beach with me!
I said no way!! You finished with me, you got what you wanted.. Why finish with me then ask me back out saying you love me?!?!

I thought this was all a bit strange, so i chatted a bit with her, then rang her later on during the day when i heard one of her friends in the background say
"Why you on the phone to Brad? I thought your getting back with Scott! "(Her ex)

I suddenly had an incling that she prob finished with me to get back with him, ot shag him, and it obviously back-fired! I put down the phone, rushed to his work to find him (and probably beat the shit out of him, but he wasnt there so i found out where i lived, went there, and his mother answered the door to me. I said "Is scott in or does he live here?" she then replied:
"Yea why?"
i then said "Cus im zoey's ex and i wanna chat to scott to find out whats going on!"

His mum then revealed the news to me that she had been going around his house, while we were finished, but not only while we were finished, but for sometime before when we were going out aswell!

Why do i deserve to be screwed over? I havent been able to eat or sleep properly in 4 days, and its just killing me, all im thinking of is her and him, just the thought makes me sick! and the thought of not being with her! She was the first girl i had ever felt anything for! I dont deserve this, has anyone had any similar stories, i know its not that bad, bad in my eyes, for a man with deep feelings it really is, because nobody has ever cheated and finished with me!

Please help, brad.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Women can be bitches unfortunately! You learn and move on.
    I tell you what everyone is telling you: she is cheating, is not worth your time, get over her.

You did not do anything wrong, and most probably did not 'deserve' to be cheated on... actually nobody deserves that. Maybe s/he deserves to be finished with, but not cheated on.

Now here is my advice: It's payback time for the bitch, actually she still wants to see/hang out with you... Have a super romantical evening, make super passionate sex, and then don't answer the phone if she calls, and never call/txt her. that will fucking show her.
    I had that in mind :)

But i dont know whether ive got the guts to see her again, i would feel like kicking the shit out of her, even though i'd never hit a women!

Maybe i should just leave it NOW and not answere calls or texts?? What shall i do about scott?
    You don't deserve to be cheated on, but she was quite clearly with you on a rebound, and she prefers her ex. Shit happens.

And I really don't like the way everyone is using the word bitch.
    The thing is, i went out on the piss last night, and all of her friends, well, theyre not friends with her anymore i dunno why.. were sayin to me how much better i can do than her, and how much of a scrawny little twat her ex scott is. they couldnt understand why she wud wanna go back to him, and neither can i :(
    Kermit wrote:
    And I really don't like the way everyone is using the word bitch.
    Why? Bitch. :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Now here is my advice: It's payback time for the bitch, actually she still wants to see/hang out with you... Have a super romantical evening, make super passionate sex, and then don't answer the phone if she calls, and never call/txt her. that will fucking show her.

Fuck that, just ignore the bitch. I'd stay well clear mate.
    Weekender Offender 
    brad18 wrote:
    The thing is, i went out on the piss last night, and all of her friends, well, theyre not friends with her anymore i dunno why.. were sayin to me how much better i can do than her, and how much of a scrawny little twat her ex scott is. they couldnt understand why she wud wanna go back to him, and neither can i :(

Don't think about it too much, you'll do your own head in. Why worry about somebody who treats you like that. You're best of rid.
    Weekender Offender 
    Bitch just came from a bitch whos been used by a bitch. I know! What can I say maybe Im bitter too!
    Nah, I'm not being sad, its just one of those words that always makes me wince. Especially when its used by boys who can't get girlfriends.

She's used you on a rebound, and she's treated you like crap. I don't know why you are still following her around like a puppy, let her and her ex get on with it and go and find someone decent.
    thanks kermit
    how many really decent girls are there out there?
    brad18 wrote:
    how many really decent girls are there out there?
    how many really decent guys are there out there?
    Kermit wrote:
    Nah, I'm not being sad, its just one of those words that always makes me wince. Especially when its used by boys who can't get girlfriends.

Hang on a sec, if it were the other way round I have no doubt you'd be calling him a cunt.

And Brad there are plenty of lovely ladies out there. This one your talking about aint worth a wank though.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Hang on a sec, if it were the other way round I have no doubt you'd be calling him a cunt.

I wouldn't.
    And Brad there are plenty of lovely ladies out there. This one your talking about aint worth a wank though.

Exactly.
    That's right, there are lots of lovely girls out there.. few and far between but I would just keep on nailing til you find one :thumb:
    \
    brad18 wrote:
    Please help, brad.

Move on. Would you really want it back anyway?
    Na Not At All
    Shit happens dude - we've all been there. One of my exs cheated on me infront of me at a part which was pretty harsh. Everyone in the room looked at me expecting me to rush forward and beat the shit out of the guy. But I kept my decorum. Maybe in retrospect I shouldn't have.

Just put it down as experience. We all need to experience the shitty girls/guys to appreciate the good ones when they come along.

And I agree with Sofia that dumping by text should be a criminal offence. It's just so cowardly.
    TOO RIGHT. it is cowardly, and what makes it worse is that her mate wrote it!

Ive been listening to Razorlight's album, and track 2 "WHO NEEDS LOVE?" Is a brilliant track and its helping me to get over it.. Heres the lyrics, brilliant! maybe i should send her the lyrics and track in the post??

Oooh darling who needs love?
    Who needs a heaven up above?
    Who needs the clouds, in the sky, not I

Oooh darling who needs the rain?
    Who needs somebody that can feel your pain?
    Who needs the disappointment, of a telephone call, not I
    No I don't need that at all, not I

I'm, tired of love
    Yeah, sick of love
    I've taken more than enough

Oooh darling who needs the night?
    The sacred hours, the fading life
    Who needs the morning, and the joy it brings, not I
    I've got my mind on other things, not I

Oooh darling who needs joy?
    Who needs a perfect girl or boy?
    And who needs to draw, that person near, not I
    Because they always disappear, not I

And you know, I'm, tired of love
    Yeah
    Yeah I'm, sick of love
    Yeah
    You give me more than enough

I'm gone!

Oooh darling who needs love?
    Who needs a heaven up above?
    Who needs all the arguments, who needs to be right, not I
    But I just can't give up without a fight, not I
    No I just can't give up without a fight, not I
    No I just can't give up without a fight, not I
    No no no not I
    Ooh no no not I
    God, you know it's bad when you're turning to Razorlight for apt lyrics. :p
    God, you know it's bad when you're turning to Razorlight for apt lyrics. :p

:lol:

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Try listening to Won't Get Fooled Again by the Who.
    Listen to "Haddaway" - Baby don't hurt me

Much more retro. Bonus points if you can get your hands on the video.
    back in the 90s where synthesizers were big yea...

Uhhh Uhh Uh, baby don't hurt me... no more.

/not bitter.
    I Know It's Over by The Smiths? This thread has taken an interesting twist.
    \
    well.. gues what

ive posted Who Needs Love and the lyrics, no letter, no nothing, just the cd and lyrics, she'll know its from me and she'll get the point.!!!
    well.. was just on my way to the posty, havin second thought now
    \
    brad18 wrote:
    well.. gues what

ive posted Who Needs Love and the lyrics, no letter, no nothing, just the cd and lyrics, she'll know its from me and she'll get the point.!!!
    What point? That you're a psycho stalker? Oh well, too late now. Let us know how this one turns out. I'll get the popcorn.