Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So, honestly...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Simple... Confidence = sexy.

Actually, loudness turns me off. I prefer the mature and quiet types who don't feel like they need to be loud to get attention.

I think the whole introvert versus obnoxious and loud is a silly thing to look at. However loud you are, what you get from friendship and relationships depends on how much of yourself you give. I don't mean let people take advantage, you always have to look out for that... But if you aren't sharing yourself as a person people will be less receptive of you and may assume that you aren't comfortable around them.
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    Well, at least things have calmed down now. I wish I knew more quiet girls. But it's like looking for a needle in a very slutty haystack.
    i hope it pricks you when you find it
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    But it's like looking for a needle in a very slutty haystack.

:lol: amusement on a friday afternoon: priceless.
  • Options
    Lifeless, I have a little gem of information that I'm willing to share with you which goes against your theory.

All (yes, all) of the people I have a crush on right now are not loud, obnoxious twats. All of the loud obnoxious twats that have ever come on to me have been brushed off, because ya know...that just doesn't suit my personality. Get the hell over the fact that nobody likes you because you don't like them, and shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    But it doesn't change the fact that a lot of women are just total bitches.

Its this attitude that is putting girls off probably...

Why do you feel a lot of women are bitches? Because they dont fancy you? Even if your theory was correct and all women love loud men, how does that make them bitches?

You seem to have a very very strange idea of what women want, women are individuals which means they are going to have different tastes about all sorts of things...including men.

I think your problem lies with your idea that women are a different species. Your attitude wont be doing you any favours either.
  • Options
    women aren't going to admit they go for loud wankers are they? or even believe that they do. but looking at it from here, that seems to be the case. anyway most poeple are dicks, its just that when you're trying to find a girl, youre bound to look at it from a different point of view.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    God, obnoxious twats piss me off. Wet blankets piss me off. There is a happy medium.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I agree with Infinite, it is beyond pointless to continue to try to reason with people like this. We offer page after page of useful advice, and they just ignore it all. Tens of girls post on this thread saying they don't like loud, arrogant obnoxious men, yet apparently we're all lying. It's exceptionally tedious, but let them continue with their anger and bitterness if they feel it's working for them.

anger? bitterness? its upsetting, sure, but i accept that's they way things are. and i'm sure lifeless isnt that angry either
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i think he's angry at you lot not caring/understanding or what ever. still i can see both sides fo the arguement, but until you know how he feels , it'll be difficult to empathise.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i mean "you lot" in terms of a certain group (you know who you are). anyway, i know how he feels what he's saying is true for the most part, but as i said, it';s difficult to understand if youve never been put in this position.
  • Options
    hazell wrote:
    i mean "you lot" in terms of a certain group (you know who you are). anyway, i know how he feels what he's saying is true for the most part, but as i said, it';s difficult to understand if youve never been put in this position.
    But a few people have replied that have been in his position, and strangely, they all agree with Sophia and the other girls that have posted on this topic.
  • Options
    But a few people have replied that have been in his position, and strangely, they all agree with Sophia and the other girls that have posted on this topic.
    strange that isn't it?
  • Options

can't see any, sorry
  • Options
    hazell wrote:
    can't see any, sorry
    Well just at a quick glance, Infinite was one of them.
  • Options
    Well just at a quick glance, Infinite was one of them.

yeah, true, but as i said i can see both sides and i cant exactly see the like of sophie empathising
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Although I've not posted much in this thread, I shall spell it out - Sophia is right.

There ya go :thumb:
  • Options
    you sure this isn't him under an old name? :chin:
  • Options
    thanks for that, my world's just come crushing down. i'm too tired to keep repeating myself so i'll just ask if you care to explain why.
  • Options
    Oh my god! Someones defending me! :nervous:

It's not me btw. I don't create false persona's to fight my battles. Just check the ip's, err that's if you can on here. :chin:

Thanks, Hazell. It's actually nice to hear someone understand my position. :)

Nodbody else seems to get how hard everything is...
  • Options
    Lifeless wrote:
    Thanks, Hazell. It's actually nice to hear someone understand my position. :)

Nodbody else seems to get how hard everything is...
    Thing is, we do understand your position. Plenty of us has felt the same way about the opposite sex at some point in our lives, and we've managed to get through it and realise that it's us that needs to change, not the rest of the world.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Do you think you're the first person in the world to have a hard life or something?

I am sick and tired of hearing that line. Just because other people have been through it before me or had it worse that somehow negates what I'm going through?!

Fuck it. I'm not gonna let you bait me tonight.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Anyway, like I said I'm pretty much done arguing with you, because you're determined not to listen to what any of us have to say.

I would of listened if a certain very vocal group of you actually had anything positive to say...
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Its this attitude that is putting girls off probably...

Why do you feel a lot of women are bitches?

It's pretty hard not to hate people who abuse you for kicks...
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Where would that get me?

Where I am right now...
  • Options
    \