Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cannot stand any of the housemates that got voted back in. I can't believe they are giving Grace an extra 15mins of fame. I despise her!! She is a nasty bitch. And Nikki is just totally over the top since she came back in - totally playing up to the cameras. She is a pain in the arse.

Why does everyone hate Aisleyne now? I don't get it.

I used to really like Glyn back at the start but he makes me feel a bit sick now. And this whole embarrassing nonsense of him being obsessed with Grace is ridiculous! They weren't even that close when she was in the house! He is an idiot. Him taking offence at Aisleyne and Richard making fun of Grace the other night was fair enough but he lost my respect when he starting ranting and raving about Suzie. "She wouldn't even play spin the bottle" - probably so she didn't have to kiss a little manky teenager like him!!

Anyway, I hope Imogen goes tonight. Richard is funny.
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    I cannot stand any of the housemates that got voted back in. I can't believe they are giving Grace an extra 15mins of fame. I despise her!! She is a nasty bitch. And Nikki is just totally over the top since she came back in - totally playing up to the cameras. She is a pain in the arse.

Why does everyone hate Aisleyne now? I don't get it.

I used to really like Glyn back at the start but he makes me feel a bit sick now. And this whole embarrassing nonsense of him being obsessed with Grace is ridiculous! They weren't even that close when she was in the house! He is an idiot. Him taking offence at Aisleyne and Richard making fun of Grace the other night was fair enough but he lost my respect when he starting ranting and raving about Suzie. "She wouldn't even play spin the bottle" - probably so she didn't have to kiss a little manky teenager like him!!

Anyway, I hope Imogen goes tonight. Richard is funny.
    he didn't mind her when she was being the mum of the house though. Grace wouldn't play spin the bottle either would she? :chin:
  • Options
    i agree with the thing about nikki. she's been out of the house for a few weeks and knows what it is about her that the public liked about her.

i hope she doesn't win.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    he didn't mind her when she was being the mum of the house though. Grace wouldn't play spin the bottle either would she? :chin:

Ha! I'd forgotten about that!!
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    The main housemates choose who goes into the main house. Thats how it seems so far.

Apparently there are currently 4 things that could happen to Glyn.

1. He cant vote for who he wants to come back
    2. He joins the people next door and risks being evicted if he isnt chosen (doubt this will happen)
    3. Has to live in the HND on his own for the whole weekend and has to watch a party in the main house on the plasma tv (this would be good)
    4. Glyn picks someone from the HND and he thinks they'll come into the main house but they'll actually be automatically evicted

It's number 1.

Although i do agree that number 3 would be the best by far.

Aha.

P.S. Bye Bye Imogen :wave:
  • Options
    It's number 1.

How do you know that?
  • Options
    nikki is annoying me....she's being selfish wanting the heating on all the time. What's wrong with her? Does she have no heat sensors in her skin or something? I thought i was bad.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2854&articleMask=1&housemateId=
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    nikki is annoying me....she's being selfish wanting the heating on all the time. What's wrong with her? Does she have no heat sensors in her skin or something? I thought i was bad.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=2854&articleMask=1&housemateId=
    she has no meat on her so she probably gets cold more easily. that said she could just put an extra layer on but i guess she wants to wear skimpy clothing on tv

"Nikki, you're trying to kill us," joked Richard. "You've come to destroy us, to blast us out of the House with heat. Lea's thinking of getting the tattoos removed from her eyebrows but she doesn't have to as they're melting. They're sliding off."
    :lol: lea must have realised how shit they look
  • Options
    Remember when Grace said she would never ever degrade herself by posing for nuts or zoo. She quickly changed her mind when they came calling
  • Options
    Ohh yeh. MOOHAHA.
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Remember when Grace said she would never ever degrade herself by posing for nuts or zoo. She quickly changed her mind when they came calling
    i know....it'll be funny if davina asks her about that when she comes out again!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bye bye Imogen :D
  • Options
    Loved the get grace out chants
  • Options
    Bye bye Imogen :D

Oh no babe.
  • Options
    aww i liked imogen.

i've warmed to richard though but still..:grump:

and i think glyn is obsessed with grace.
  • Options
    and i think glyn is obsessed with grace.

I know. It's actually quite pathetic.
  • Options
    glyn's hat looks like half a egg
  • Options
    LMAO!

"I feel like I'm having my first orgasm!"

Awww, YAY!
  • Options
    So not impressed.

Wanky, fucking housemates.

Princess Nikki? Pah. Idiot that she is.

And why did Lea not go next door? All of the other 3 wanted Lea but because of fucking Pete, Nikki went back in

:grump:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    LMAO!

"I feel like I'm having my first orgasm!"

Awww, YAY!

I missed that! Who said that?!
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    I missed that! Who said that?!

Goddamn Princess Nikki herself.
  • Options
    Goddamn Princess Nikki herself.

She's got your vote to win then, yeah? :p
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    She's got your vote to win then, yeah? :p

To win a big pile of doggie poo, yes.

But not to win Big Brother. Stupid girl.

Edited to add: :grump: :grump: :grump: :grump: :grump:
  • Options
    To win a big pile of doggie poo, yes.

:lol:

I'm not convinced she should've gone back in. I think she's ace, but I reckon going back into the house ruined the legend that was Jon Tickle and it'll do the same to her - once they know what's made them popular they overplay it. Which is a bit rubbish.

I'm not convinced by this great love story either, I think Nikki's just a playmate for Pete, just like Lisa was at the beginning. I'm not saying he doesn't love her to bits and hasn't missed her, but I don't reckon there's much romance in it for him. Did they even kiss or just hug loads?
  • Options
    NIKKI AND PETE!!!!! :heart::heart: :hyper: :D
  • Options
    :heart: nikki :heart:
  • Options
    Glyn nearly had an orgasm when Grace went in for her 21 mins (were they friends first time around). Hope Pete wins with Richard 2nd and Ash 3rd.

I hope Nikki is the first to leave, dont get me wrong i liked her first time round but to be fair she shouldnt have another shot at the prize
  • Options
    I'd love Aislyene to win, purely to see the look on Graces horse face. :love:

Urgh if I ever met Grace IRL I think I'd take a swing at her. :impissed:
  • Options
    My Mam says she wants me to find a lad like Pete who idolizes Nikki.

Oh dear.

I'm ashamed to say I'd quite welcome it, too. :(

Ha!
  • Options
    whats everyone awwing at?