Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Steroids

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I’ve done steroids I did an 8 week course
    My cousin had done some and researched and he started taking them after a month or two and he didn’t drop dead or get in to rages, and had put on a good amount of strength and size for the time he'd been taking them.
    So I thought id do an 8 week course, you have to use injections in combination with oral pills, which is what you need to do to make real gains if you don’t inject it just fills up your muscles so you get size but no lasting gains from it
    (I’ve no sources or anything for any of my claims it’s just what I’ve been told by my cousin and a mate who used to be a bouncer and took loads)
    Of course when you do a course you’ve got to work out very hard and have a good diet during it or there’s no benefit.
    I was doing sustanol injections twice a week with I think 10 mil and little pink tablets I took 4 or 5 times a day I can’t remember what they were called.

What should make anyone think twice are the self administered intramuscular injections you have to do, you get a needle that’s wider than an intravenous needle and the tip is finished with a very wide angle, to allow more flow I would assume. You can do them anywhere there’s large muscle mass so that’s either your thigh arse or shoulder, everybody usually does them in the arse so your finding the muscle mass in your buttocks which is just to the outside of the area you would sit directly on. You push the needle through the skin then through a small layer of flesh to the muscle you can feel it go in to the muscle, its a bit similar to breaking the skin in the first place after that you have to look how far the needle has gone in then push it in just over a centimetre and slowly squeeze the needle down. It’s not pleasant.

When you’re on them you feel a bit more pushy and ballsy but I didn’t get any rages.
    Soon after Id finished my cousin upped his dose and didn’t get rages but got more aggressive and irritating shortly after that he stopped his course although he's done others since.
    I made some gains but probably didn’t work out enough and didn’t take them properly regularly stupid I know.
    When I dropped 2 gym sessions a week in favour of Boxing I felt much better fitter more bouncy, but I did lose some muscle definition
    I think what I took was a good product, the steroids we were getting were ordered over the internet needles also but seperatly.
    I feel they are from a resonably safe source, what your dealing with is a major pharmacutical product thats in demand all over the world the internet vendors are looking for a cheep sourse and they dont want people slagging them in the online formus cause then they wont get any recomendations and ultimatly if their selling duff products any business. We soursed the site
    (I say we but you know) from a number of different forum users and administrators, it has been running for sometime.
    So this site and others similer are going to find no problem finding a manufacture to sell them, the manufacture wont quite be up to western standards but in India wheres ours suspossidly come from, its going to be a large factory that supplies a lot of places and would be up to a resonable standard.
    Glad to hear it went well. 8 weeks is abit short mind you but still seems like they worked for you.

I personally wouldny buy of the net because there is to many scams. However I do know one or two good sites that sell for research purpose.

If you ever think about competing in boxing, & worried about weight classes then anavar is your ansew.
    Iknowyourmum, your posts are worrying, no offense but you are taking dangerous and potent drugs and you can't even remember what they are called... that's bad shit mate!

For the record, the pink tabs were probably Dianabol.
    Iknowyourmum, your posts are worrying, no offense but you are taking dangerous and potent drugs and you can't even remember what they are called... that's bad shit mate!

For the record, the pink tabs were probably Dianabol.

That was 2 years ago, and my cousion had already been on them, and I havnt taken them since then
    My anavar are pink. But I very much doubt you paid that much for them.
    Steroid Service

I run a service for steroid users in London on the first Friday of every month.

We offer advice and information around cycles, diet, side effects, stacking, safer injecting, and check peoples gear to see if it is counterfeit.
    WE provide enough needles and syringes to cover a full cycle.
    This service has been running for three years now and is proving to be very popular.

The service is called Sussed

First Friday of every month 6pm - 9pm
    at CLASH
    11 Warwick Street
    Piccadilly W1
    020 7734 1794

No appointment necessary
    I think there's a member called blagsta that does the same thing as well, or something similar to it.
    I don't work for CLASH, but I know of them. I don't work for a steroid service.
    It seems good. Really if I was able to travel there I would go. Not for the free syringes of coarse.
    o/t

This coming Monday on channel 5 at 9pm, is a documentary on 'The man who's arms exploded'. This is the man (Gregg Valentino) who used synthol, but got paid $$$ to tell the public that steroids caused his arms to explode.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    The Times had an article on steroids in the 7th of August edition, and I though might be of interest to some of you - At a gym near you.
    There was also an article in The Times about the dangers of clenbuterol which according to the reporter was a type of anabolic steroid derived from testosterone. Just a little bit of research on Google and they could have written something that was accurate. Oh well I better get back to my News of the World for some real stories ;-)
    If anything its the newspapers that give mis guieded information.

Clenbuterol is not an anabolic steroid. Clen is a Beta 2 Sympathomitetic. Its used for fat loss in bb useage.

Heres a profile on clen.

Like usual its the media not getting there facts right.

No offense Ladyjade, I am not in no way directing this at you.
    Another good article in an American newspaper a few months back, was when police arrested someone for possesing tamoxifen citrate. The newspaper wrote how tamoxifene is used to combat sickness during steroid usage. Really if people actually believe everything the media writes then there will be alot of uneducated people around.

TBH If no one can take the effort in bothering to research steroids, or think its a 5 minuete read, then stay the fuck away from them. Its a simple as that! No research = no cycle.

But when uneducated people who havnt researched but do use steroids get seriouse health problems, they seem to make a habbit of appearing in the papers saying "How steroids ruined my life". Then the papers are in such a hurry to get another story on how steroids have ruined another life, they forget to do there research. :rolleyes:

I can see it in a few years that it will be illegal to possess steroids because people who fuck themselves up through there ignorance, spoil it for the rest of us.
    It's already illegal to possess steroids. They are Class C.
    Blagsta wrote:
    It's already illegal to possess steroids. They are Class C.
    No, Its illegal to supply. But possesion is legal. I think its up to something like 2 months supply. And for the record I have been caught with steroids.
    Actually, yes, you're right. They are controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act, Class C. However they appear to have special dispensation according to the Drugscope site
    Anabolic steroids are Prescription Only drugs under the Medicines Act. They can only be sold by a pharmacist on the presentation of a doctor's prescription. Anabolic steroids are also class C drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act. It is not an offence to possess anabolic steroids for personal use, unless they are counterfeit. It is an offence to supply them. Therefore police tend to arrest for steroid possession only if they can prove the drugs are counterfeit (and therefore not prescribed by a doctor). A small number of arrests and convictions are made on this basis each year.

http://www.drugscope.org.uk/druginfo/drugsearch/ds_results.asp?file=\wip\11\1\1\anabolic_steroids.html
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    HIT wrote:

Like usual its the media not getting there facts right.

No offense Ladyjade, I am not in no way directing this at you.

No offense taken, I agree that you need to finda variety of reliable sources when researching, and newspapers aren't always reliable.

Did anyone spot any innaccuracies in the article I posted? Just out of interest...
    After speaking to someone today, I felt I should post this.

Someone was asking me about these so called legal steroids made by SDI Labs. In no way are SDI Labs products steroids, hence or they wouldn't be 'legal'!

Don't waste your money on them. They are well known over the net to scam people.

Have a read of one of many articles on SDI Labs, written by an expert in the field.

Product Warning : Sdi-labs, Winni-v, D-bol, Masterbolan, Equipose ...
    Let's not forget though, there are a LOT of legal steroids out there.. real ones, such as M1T, MD2 etc

These are steroids and are legal (I'm not referring to the ones HIT posted above though, he is spot on with that) - They exploit legal loop holes, some of which are closed, some aren't, so these companies are free to sell these products to anyone, including 12 year olds etc who haven't got a fucking clue, and in all reality can't even buy OTC products that would be counted as decent precautions when using AAS.

Buy these and you might be big, but not clever, ho ho ho.

Going to give that article a looksee later LJ, I just got back from camping in Brecon:thumb:
    M1T actually looks very tempting. Some use it to kick start a cycle instead of DBOL. But alot of these new designer steroids, M1T, haladrol & especially superdrol are more toxic than the real thing.

Supplement companies IMO didn't do enougth to stop kids using there products.

EDIT: forgot to say, designer steroids are banned now.
    "Designer Steroids" aren't banned though that's the problem. In theory they are but the laws ban them working with the science behind it. For example M1T cannot be sold in UK shops, but MD2 can.

By the way, for the record, I wouldn't touch M1T with a barge pole, I have seen a range of worrying blood results from people with especially bad LDL and HDL cholesterol levels.

Use DBOL if anything, it's got years of research behind it.
    TBH I'm not a fan of oral steroids anyway, anavar is OK, but this will definitely be the last time I use it. Next summer I hope to do a cycle, test prop, bolderone & stanzolol. The prop will kick in straight away but the only oral I would be using is the winstrol. I would use winstrol injections but its like injecting acid into a wound according to some people.
    The winny is water based, just drink it! lol
    The winny is water based, just drink it! lol
    Thats what alot of people do, although I cant understand how its so effective. If I could drink painful injections, I will be guzziling down test. suspension.
    lol I wouldn't drink it anyway, fuck that!
    But is the extreme pain worth it? I dont mind injecting one or the other, just not both.
    I wouldn't say the pain of injecting Winstrol is extreme -you do get some feelings of stiffness around the injection site the day after but not too severe. It is the daily/every other day injections that can be a real pain in the ass so to speak.
    Im thinking about using a cycle that requires ed - eod injections.

Which would be

test suspension (hardly unlikely) or most likely test. prop
    winstrol

Of course I would be using bolderone, but its finding where to jab is whats worrying me, you should rest the site for atleast 7 days before rejecting. I could really just opt for winstrol tabs.