Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you taunt your ex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, I dont actually. I cant be arsed. I dont care what he thinks of me anymore. I really 100% dont give a shit, plus his girlfriend is a complete munter anyway, so even if i was in a binbag with 3 day old unbrushed hair id probably still look better than her.
    PussyKatty wrote:
    I'm in my Mums house at the mo, waiting for my ex to come round to give me some money. Dug out an old top which I haven't worn since I was 17 (as I've lost a bit of weight recently it actually fits), it's a bit low cut. Well may as well taunt him a bit. :razz:

Do you make yourself look nice on purpose when you know you're going to see your ex?

i do, even if i finished it. its always nice to be wanted!
    I don't taunt my ex, bearing in mind that she lost her only child last year. Things are difficult, though we remain on good terms.
    nah i dont give a shit what they think, i'll talk to them etc...but i dont make a special effort to show them what they are missing, if they missed it first time round then so what, ive moved on...not gonna play games with them forever
    Bottom line is, I wouldn't waste my energy on them or even give a second though as to whether they thought I was looking fat/ugly/gorgeous or whatever. The only person I like to look nice for is my current, and even then the effort is minimal /lazy :p

Time was I definitely would've, though, and probably taken great pleasure in it :angel:
    one ex i do, the others i dont care. he dumped me and for a long time i couldnt get over it. years infact. but now he's the one chasing me and im not at all interested but its fun to look good if i know i mite see him cos it shows him what he could have had if he hadnt been such a twat!
    If I ever saw any of my exes, yeh I would. Although that's part of the reason I was debating whether to get the newest one to pick me up from work tomorrow when he comes to see me so I can talk to him properly. It's hard to make someone see what they're missing when you've just done a 7 hour shift at McDonald's which started at 7 am and you still have 6-hours-behind jet lag >.<.
    I think it depends. I guess if I still had any kind of feelings for them I might, but I definitely wouldn't make a special effort for the ones I don't give a shit about now.
    Nah, what's the point? The chances are that you'll be the one who leaves feeling shit, not the ex. Even if it did get to them, they might not show it and, tbh, I probably couldn't be arsed to go to the effort.

Unless, you went down the Street Fighter 2 route. If you walked up to them and said "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance" then fuck yes, I'd taunt my ex.

OR

Doing Hulk Hogan taunts. I'd be up for that, brother!
    i would taunt my ex by making them know what a good time im having with the next girl. That would wind them up, afterall they've always known what i look like
    I do. SOme of the time anyway. I dont know why, its not really to taunt them, more to make me feel better maybe. Does that make sense to anyone?
    I tend to leave my exes be, but if any of them needed me (with the excpetion of one), then I'd be there for them to talk to, irrespective of what's happened in the past.
    I wish I had the balls to taunt them, Its probably best to avoid them.
    Can't see the point. Whether she looks and me and thinks "God what am I missing" or "glad i'm not with him anymore" is pretty irrelevant. We've both moved on and I have a girlfriend she has a new boyfriend. I'd rather make sure I look nice for my current girly. :)
    I think it's silly. typical female behaviour. Not being bitter or anything, not like I had a girlfriend who did it, but I think it's a poor way to make yourself feel better.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I think it's silly. typical female behaviour. Not being bitter or anything, not like I had a girlfriend who did it, but I think it's a poor way to make yourself feel better.

Typical female behaviour?

I think for me it's not been a case of dressing up to look better. It's more I used to hate the way I looked for so many years with previous boyfriends, that now I'm reaching a strange point where I'm actually content with my looks, I feel like when I see them, I do look better then when we went out. I also like that I've grown into my body over the years so their criticisms of 'I'd like your boobs to be bigger, I wish you had more curves, I wish you were slimmer' have happened naturally as I've grown and I think 'Nuts to you!' because I have bigger boobs now when I'm not with them and they ditched me for not being 'good enough' and I have more curves to me and stay trim through healthy living.

When it comes to my ex who is my fuck buddy I do like to dress in long summery dresses and prettify when we go out just so he notices me.

I hope that all makes sense?
    their criticisms of 'I'd like your boobs to be bigger, I wish you had more curves, I wish you were slimmer'

Blimey!
    If a girlfriend said things like that to me I'd be devistated. No wonder they're exes!!
    Nope, I don't see my ex anyway, not even in the street as he lives away from here :)
    Yeah, I do. Only because I know he still fancies me, and I still fancy him. He treated me like shit, so looking better is my way of saying "Fuck you, I'm moving on, you lost out BIG time."
    I tend to get over ex relationships quick & couldn't care less.
    However, I was in a 3 year relationship, and well, that breakup was horrible. Instead of making him want me, I acted completley pathetic.
    Well, I saw my ex's Mam on Sunday. I did look like shit, but I did boast about how well I was doing in life without him in the hope she'd pass it on. That was fun. :D

So I do with THAT particular ex, the others I'm really good mates with, so there's not much point tbh.
    First ex i don't speak to at all haven't seen her in about 2 years

the others are all really really good friends lol, so I don't really bother
    I really wouldnt bother, not that I really see any of them anyway. May bump into one in the street, do every now and then completely by chance. Only been for a drink once or twice with my latest ex. Seriously couldnt be asked to though! Whats done is done. Whats gone is gone. Waste of time in my opinion!
    The more I think about it, the less I get trying to make ex gf/bfs jealous. They'll have seen you warts and all and should be immune.

I could be standing dressed to the nines, full of confidence thinking "Looking daper, looking stylish, I exude charsma and I have a massive cock." She'll be thinking "I've seen you sit watching the tv, eating cheesy wotsits off your chest. And, are you kidding me?".
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Well exactly. My ex has seen me off my face drunk, bending over the toilet vomiting and getting sick in my hair. He's seen me the next day, reeking of alcohol and still wearing last night's make up, having to pick the mascara off to get my eyes open. Can there really be any illusion left that I'm elegant, sophisticated and graceful, when he's had to put up with me rolling in hammered at 3am and bringing a kebab to bed?

:lol: :thumb:
    I do, you can call me evil if you want, but my exes have put me through HELL!