Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Last minute

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
OK guys . . 23 year old female, desperate . . (sorry its not that kind of a thread is it?)

Seriously, some inspiration would be seriously appreciated!

I'm supposed to go away on a course on Saturday but it fell through. Now, any suggestions what I can do last minute on my own for a week? The idea was that I go and meet some interesting now people and I need to get away!
Only problem is . . have never flown and finances are . . limited lets say!

Thanks!

Claire
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    go on one of the cheap flight companies like easyjet, ryanair, jet2 and see what flights they have going, pick the cheapest one. then go to www.hostelworld.com and book somewhere to stay, hostels are good for meeting new people.
  • Options
    minimfan wrote:
    OK guys . . 23 year old female, desperate . . (sorry its not that kind of a thread is it?)

Seriously, some inspiration would be seriously appreciated!

I'm supposed to go away on a course on Saturday but it fell through. Now, any suggestions what I can do last minute on my own for a week? The idea was that I go and meet some interesting now people and I need to get away!
    Only problem is . . have never flown and finances are . . limited lets say!

Thanks!

Claire

Flights wouldn't be cheap this time of year last minute, even on budget airlines, they are only cheap in advance.
    Do you want to go abroad? Stay in the UK? Give us some help about what sort of thing you like.

You could catch a coach to Paris and then just see where you can go.
  • Options
    I'm really not bothered where I go but I'm on my own and have never flown before (so I guess thats not really an option) and I would like to meet some new ppl.
    What was the coach to Paris thing all about?

C