Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Who on thesite have you fell out with?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've had words with stargalaxy. but i never knew him to fall out with him in the first place. so...
    Stargalaxy, and Babyshambler, and that's about it.

I have had arguments, but I cba with all that shiz.
    Double postage...oooooooops.
    sg's getting a lot of mentions!
    he's penickerty. :yes:
    Falling out is getting a bit carried away, but I've probably had a hormonal at most people somewhere along the line.

There are those that I just plain don't like, but there's no point holding a grudge just cause I disagreed with someone about something once. I disagree with myself half the time.
    Hayz wrote:
    Noone yet but give me a chance...:thumb:

Nah not really, I'm friendly me. :p

Lies, We've all heard the stoires of you :nervous:
    my_name wrote:
    Lies, We've all heard the stoires of you :nervous:

Come on the stories about you are far worse :p
    GoodFella wrote:
    Come on the stories about you are far worse :p

Yeah, but its no secret that the ones of you are the worst of them all :shocking:
    my_name wrote:
    Yeah, but its no secret that the ones of you are the worst of them all :shocking:

I dont see whats wrong about having a 17" penis .. whats the problem .. i dont want it to be a secret anymore!
    I've never fallen out with anyone but obviously there are people that I think are out and out arseholes.
    I haven't actually fallen out with anyone because I think that's pretty sad - falling out with people over the internet. There are people I don't like though, and they know it.
    I dont spend enough time here, or give enough personal information to be particularly liked or disliked I think :p
    What the hell does cba mean? I swear I can't keep up with all these abbreviations.

Ok, I don't think I've fallen out with people. But there's people I don't really like all that much. I can easily list them. But then that would start arguments and people may not want that, so I'll be quiet :)

There's also people I use to talk to loads on msn, but not as much now like Kermit, Godders, *Star, Rich (I may have that username wrong tho). Think that's it.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Too many people.

Don't really care though - their loss and all that bullshit.
    What the hell does cba mean? I swear I can't keep up with all these abbreviations.

Can't Be Arsed.
    Can't Be Arsed.

Cheers
    stargalaxy :lol: hunnypot (thank god shes gone) I think i even fell out with Kaff once, when she was legal junkie over the original hellfire/rudeboyz thing many moons ago, but it turned out kaff was right and i was wrong. *hangs head in shame*
    i dont know if it was actually a falling out even tbh. probably more of a one sided, me getting annoyed with random stuff on the internet.
    Some woman put me on ignore a while ago after I pointed out she was being stupid and rather sexist.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I'm not convinced that this thread is a good idea tbh - obviously it's up to you if you want to talk about who you've fallen out with, but just seems unfair to bring up old quarrels - is it really anyone else's business? Just be sensitive to people's feelings please.
    Jeez, where to start?
    I suppose it's hard to differentiate between just heated debate and proper slanging matches.

That said, I ain't contentious for nothing. I've fallen out with a good few people who have posted on this thread.
    It wouldn't be nice to name names. But I think one that's gotta be inevitable is Rude_Boyz (was it that, anyway, hellfire's old name). Always got my hopes up with 'That's it, I'm leaving' and then stuck around anyway.

But all that was long ago and theres no problem there now. Why do I have a suspicioun the mods aren't going to like this thread? :p
    stargalaxy :lol: hunnypot (thank god shes gone) I think i even fell out with Kaff once, when she was legal junkie over the original hellfire/rudeboyz thing many moons ago, but it turned out kaff was right and i was wrong. *hangs head in shame*

:lol:

My word, did I get my knickers in a twist about that!

I also remember having a bit of a slanging match with vinylvicky way, way back!

See, this thread isn't all bad, as it shows we are all capable of mending fences :heart::p
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    kaffrin wrote:

See, this thread isn't all bad, as it shows we are all capable of mending fences :heart::p

Yep that's true :yes: - just be careful, that's all I was saying ;)
    kaffrin wrote:
    :lol:

My word, did I get my knickers in a twist about that!

I also remember having a bit of a slanging match with vinylvicky way, way back!

haha I remember that and I'm sure my_name was involved!! God knows what it was about :lol: That was soooo long ago now!!
    And then there was the award thread and we said we had changed our opinions of each other, u invented the award!
    I've never fallen out with anyone on here... to my knowledge anyway.

There are a fair few people I think I'd have had massive rucks with by now if I knew them in real life; but I couldn't be doing with falling out with people online. For it to be a real argument you need to be able to throw things :razz:
    I ain't fallen out with anyone am sure i've had some disagreements and shizzle but life's too short to fall out with people on the internet :p lol.
    I've gone huffy with people on here, but about real-life things in like, real life :yes:
    VinylVicky wrote:
    haha I remember that and I'm sure my_name was involved!! God knows what it was about :lol: That was soooo long ago now!!
    And then there was the award thread and we said we had changed our opinions of each other, u invented the award!

Oh I don't remember. I'm a little saddened. I'm sure my head was way up my own ass whatever it was though :p

Ah but your both on my cool list :thumb: