Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what have you done that you shouldnt have?

13»

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    it had tin foil stuff in it....OWWWWWWW!!! It touched my one and only filling, i actually feel sick now! :crying:
    What happens when tin foil touches a filling?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crocheting is wonderful. It just comes up so quickly. I love it :hyper:

Did you ever buy the stitch n bitch crochet book?
    What happens when tin foil touches a filling?

:shocking:
    z01 wrote:
    :shocking:
    Huh? As far as I know, tin foil is a conduit of electricity and some fillings are too, but neither of them are actually parts of an electrical circuit.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I had a wank at work once.

I probably shouldn't have.
    Huh? As far as I know, tin foil is a conduit of electricity and some fillings are too, but neither of them are actually parts of an electrical circuit.

I dunno what it is but it's very sore.
    JsT wrote:
    I had a wank at work once.

I probably shouldn't have.

:lol:
    Hm, last year at uni I feel asleep during a lecture. It wasn't the teacher's mistake, he was one of the best, I just wasn't sleeping enough at night. I often came close to sleeping, but that was the only time I really did.
    kaffrin wrote:

Ooh, I did! I just got Stich 'n' Bitch Nation the other day, too, though I'm yet to attempt anything from it. It is divine[ly insane in parts] :heart:
    my mother still thinks i was at her graduation when in fact i went to the pub for a pint and didnt get back in time so i went back to the pub.
    I fell asleep in Philosophy once.

It's probably why I don't understand Sartre.

Oh well.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    kaffrin wrote:

I have :D

But I've not had any time to do anything out of it. There is a hat I am eyeing though :chin:
    briggi wrote:
    Ooh, I did! I just got Stich 'n' Bitch Nation the other day, too, though I'm yet to attempt anything from it. It is divine[ly insane in parts] :heart:

I've got the first SnB, and the crochet one, but haven't bought SnB nation yet. I've got a few free patterns I want to conquer first!
    I have :D

But I've not had any time to do anything out of it. There is a hat I am eyeing though :chin:

I've made the short and sweet shrug, fat bottom bag, and am working on the seija set at the moment :heart:

I had big plans, but have been distracted by my knitting....
    Messaging people at work speaking about people, then acidentally sending it to the person you were talking about.

Then failing to blag your way out of it "Ehhh, yeah we were just talking about this girl I knew ages ago!!!"

:no:
    Ok I got a really stupid one and it's something I do ALL the time.

I made my mother a cup of tea sometimes I just go into automatic mode when i'm thinking of somehting else and I walked into the living room with a wet teabag on a spoon about to give it to her!

I always do it, put the milk in the cuboard instead of the fridge or about to throw a full bottle of milk in the bin like it's a teabag. it's silly, guess it's true tho, menc an't think of two things at once!
    Sometimes I pour apple juice in my tea instead of milk (by mistake) as the tesco value cartons look much the same.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Messaging people at work speaking about people, then acidentally sending it to the person you were talking about.

Then failing to blag your way out of it "Ehhh, yeah we were just talking about this girl I knew ages ago!!!"

:no:
    Lol, I've done that. The best thing is that the message was really embarassing - it was about a friend's penis problem so he was like why the fuck were you sending that message in the first place?!

:D
    i often fall asleep in the walkabout next door to where i work, during the day while waiting for my food
    i just burnt sausages :(
    icey wrote:
    today..well, technically yesterday, i ate 2 packs of jaffa cakes (24 cakes) over the whole day. that cant be good can it? :crazyeyes

Munched out on giant cadbury buttons watchin this film, i didnt even feel hungry just binged out on em
    If I regret anything it's not having done many things.
    I stripped down my mates engine yesterday. In my sisters living room, just after steam-cleaning her carpet for her.

Didn't make a mess though. :)
    I stripped down my mates engine yesterday.

Is this a complex euphamism I don't understand?
    Dismantling an engine? I don't think so. It requires lots of shouting, spillage of oils and other general fluids, a bit of swearing, some tools, a few cries of pain as I'm hitting my ratchet trying to undo bolts that would have been far easier to slacken had we left it in the frame...

:)
    Dismantling an engine? I don't think so. It requires lots of shouting, spillage of oils and other general fluids, a bit of swearing, some tools, a few cries of pain as I'm hitting my ratchet trying to undo bolts that would have been far easier to slacken had we left it in the frame...

:)

:lol::lol::lol:
    I stripped down my mates engine yesterday.
    You climbed down inside his engine and stripped? No offence, guy, but there are less tight spaces you can change your clothes in. :p
    You climbed down inside his engine and stripped? No offence, guy, but there are less tight spaces you can change your clothes in. :p

:lol: I don't think he meant it like that. (At least I hope not!:p )