Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what have you done that you shouldnt have?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    :( after you made the thread? what happened?

it seems im not good at hiding how i feel and my boyfriend asked me right out did i fancy his mate, i couldnt exactly lie (well i could have but i'd have felt terrible) and he finished with me. told me i made him look stupid in front of his mates and he doesnt wanna see me again
    it seems im not good at hiding how i feel and my boyfriend asked me right out did i fancy his mate, i couldnt exactly lie (well i could have but i'd have felt terrible) and he finished with me. told me i made him look stupid in front of his mates and he doesnt wanna see me again

to be fair, i'd probably have thought the same. lads are like that, its just the same as there are unwritten rules that you dont get with a mates ex etc..
    it makes you look like a fool. most people stick to these rules.

if my girlfriend said she fancied my mate i'd be fair pissed off as well. i'd never say that about one of her friends.

sorry to hear that tho, hopefully he'll come round!!
    told me i made him look stupid in front of his mates and he doesnt wanna see me again

Well if you made it obvious enough that he actually guessed then I suppose maybe you did make him look like a tit in front of his mates - and it's hard to do anything worse than dent your boyfriend's ego and make him look like a fool in front of his pals. Hopefully as koe says he will come around, but it would be hard for anyone to accept that and go back to a relationship -- I know it'd always be in the back of my mind.

I'd never admit to fancying one of my boyfriend's mates, we're pretty open about who we think is attractive etc but there's a huuuge leap between the two things. Maybe it's for the best, if you fancy someone else to the point where other people (especially your s.o) is noticing then maybe something's not quite right with the relationship anyway.... hope you feel alright though, keep your chin up :)

Matt - I do that with teabags, milk etc all the time. I've even thrown full yoghurts in the bin and kept the foil lid in my hand. Same with teaspoons, all the time. I'm losing it :blush:
    briggi wrote:
    Matt - I do that with teabags, milk etc all the time. I've even thrown full yoghurts in the bin and kept the foil lid in my hand. Same with teaspoons, all the time. I'm losing it :blush:

It will get worse now you are pregnant:lol:
    koe_182 wrote:

if my girlfriend said she fancied my mate i'd be fair pissed off as well. i'd never say that about one of her friends.

i dont even fancy him, i just think he's good lookin!
    i dont even fancy him, i just think he's good lookin!

You said your bf asked if you faniced him and you said you couldn't lie. So if you don't fancy him why didn't you say you don't?:confused:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    kaffrin wrote:
    Knitting, atm. Although I am crocheting a baby blanket for my cousin's wee one to be. It works up faster than you'd think though - I'm only making a small one, about 2 foot square, I've been working on it a day and a half and I'm about 2/3 of the way through :hyper:

When I've finished, I'm going to knit him a tiny hoodie :heart:

Crocheting is wonderful. It just comes up so quickly. I love it :hyper:
    Tweety wrote:
    It will get worse now you are pregnant:lol:

Don't say that! I don't know how it could get much worse :p
    Tweety wrote:
    You said your bf asked if you faniced him and you said you couldn't lie. So if you don't fancy him why didn't you say you don't?:confused:

because to him its the same thing. i told him i just think he's good looking and he said its the same as fancying him. but its not :(
    spent £12 on chocolate macadamia nuts, chocolate brownies, crisps and white chocolate raisins in marks and spencers
    and already eaten the whole box of chocolate macademias!

they are nice though!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Ordered chicken from outside a few days ago instead of eating the green-peas that my mum had left for me. Though perhaps it's something I should have done, depends on how you look at it.
    i ate 2 packets of hobnobs in 2 days.

they were buy one get one free and i gave about 5 of them to other people so that makes me feel slightly better. ish.
    My mummy told me not to talk to JD again. Lolz. But I think that's something I should have done.

What I should NOT have done was think about trying to get back together with him. Meh.
    Franki wrote:
    My mummy told me not to talk to JD again. Lolz. But I think that's something I should have done.

What I should NOT have done was think about trying to get back together with him. Meh.

I probably shouldnt have texted Rosie today and said I hoped she was ok and that I want to be friends after everything has blown over.

Meh seconded.
    I probably shouldnt have texted Rosie today and said I hoped she was ok and that I want to be friends after everything has blown over.

Meh seconded.
    You really shouldn't have done that. Not happy, boy :yeees:.
    Franki wrote:
    You really shouldn't have done that. Not happy, boy :yeees:.

*hangs head in shame*

:(

eta: although I did do something good which may in part make up for it :)
    eta: although I did do something good which may in part make up for it :)

What did you do?
    ive been quite a silly boy over the last month and im quite sure its all gonna come back on me at some point.. but ah well what can you do :nervous:

and on the subject of packets of jaffa cakes and hobnobs ... what the hells wrong with eating a packet or two i do it all the time when im stoned, and thats in a matter of minutes not days!
    Yeh, what did you do? It's gonna have to be good tbh...
    its easy enough to make silly wee mistakes like that when just out a relationship, espically with those bastarding mobile phones! .. its not the end of the world!
    I really shouldn't have chewed a 'jubbly' ice lolly wrapper, i didnt realise it had tin foil stuff in it....OWWWWWWW!!! It touched my one and only filling, i actually feel sick now! :crying:
    i hate touching a filling with something metally :no:

i reckon forcing someone with a few fillings to chew a bit of tin foil would be a good form of torture!
    z01 wrote:
    i hate touching a filling with something metally :no:

i reckon forcing someone with a few fillings to chew a bit of tin foil would be a good form of torture!

:yes:

I can still feel it now, im trying to chew gum hoping it'll take the horrible feeling away. In fairness i shouldnt have been chewing a wrapper in the first place but thats not the point. :(
    Got with a certain guy at uni. He totally messed me around and for the first time ever I feel like I'm becoming afraid of getting involved with someone or getting close to guys for fear they'll use and abuse me.

Started sewing - as I keep making cushion covers. I just need cushions :(

Errrrrm...that's it. I have many regrets but feel if I learn positively from them, it's not something that shouldn't have happened.
    The good thing is a secret :p
    Tell me right now plskthx.
    Franki wrote:
    Tell me right now plskthx.

No! *hugs* not yet anyway :p I might tell you tomorrow. Or the day after.
    No! *hugs* not yet anyway :p I might tell you tomorrow. Or the day after.
    Or NOW. K.
    Started staying up late with my GF ;-)

Now my sleep pattern is buggered and I wake up after 9. This coming from a guy who's been getting up at about 5am ever since he was little.