Home Drink & Drugs

Steroid Tablets?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
what types can you get? I know of some being small, pink and star shaped, can anyone tell me what these are known as plz?

cheers

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dianabol.

    http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php

    17aa steroids, aka they fuck your liver up.

    Milk Thistle is a bare minimum protectant, before, during and after to ensure the damage is limited if it does occur.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    brad18 wrote:
    what types can you get? I know of some being small, pink and star shaped, can anyone tell me what these are known as plz?

    cheers

    1. There is already a massive thread on aas.

    2. Don't think about taking steroids until you have fully understood them through years of research.


    And yes they are most likely dbol.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Steroids aren't worth it, currently i'm trying to get round to asking my mate 9if he's been taking them as another friend of mine found needles in his room
    Without sounding like a bitch, but why dont you think steroids are worth it?
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    HIT wrote:
    1. There is already a massive thread on aas.

    2. Don't think about taking steroids until you have fully understood them through years of research.


    And yes they are most likely dbol.

    Years of research? i think as long as you understand the risks involved and know how to take safely then you will be fine!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    smitherz wrote:
    Years of research? i think as long as you understand the risks involved and know how to take safely then you will be fine!
    If you think that then you will not be fine. Steroids arnt your average spliff, you must know what your dealing with & what compound your using in particular.

    They are medical drugs. They must fully be researched. If you know someone that uses steroids & hasn't got years of research to back it up, then they are idiots!
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    I think you will find there are alot of users out there with less than years of research. Its one thing knowing the ins and outs of the drug but you can still be safe. Agreed that before starting something like this a certain amount of research must be made, however this can be done in a matter of weeks. I think the main worry is damaging of the liver but this can be prevented quite easily.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    smitherz wrote:
    I think you will find there are alot of users out there with less than years of research. Its one thing knowing the ins and outs of the drug but you can still be safe. Agreed that before starting something like this a certain amount of research must be made, however this can be done in a matter of weeks. I think the main worry is damaging of the liver but this can be prevented quite easily.
    Weeks you say? No, not quiet.

    Your right there are alot of users out there that haven't done years of research, but it never surprises me when you ask them what pct is, they shrug there shoulders. Or my favourite among them is that the only steroid they can name is dbol deca & sus.

    You ask any vet & they will tell you the same as I am telling you. Steroids are dangerouse if not researched properly.

    Trust me, liver damage isn't the most worrying thing.
  • smitherzsmitherz Converted to the darkside Posts: 968
    HIT wrote:
    Weeks you say? No, not quiet.

    Your right there are alot of users out there that haven't done years of research, but it never surprises me when you ask them what pct is, they shrug there shoulders. Or my favourite among them is that the only steroid they can name is dbol deca & sus.

    You ask any vet & they will tell you the same as I am telling you. Steroids are dangerouse if not researched properly.

    Trust me, liver damage isn't the most worrying thing.

    What is the most worrying thing? There are a whole list of side effects, most of them do not happen as it is displayed as (this could happen) Chances are it is not likely to happen.

    Here is a list of (some) side effects for a common hayfever pill
    Fainting and/ palpitations (pounding heart)
    Unexpected swelling
    Tight chest or wheezing
    Stomach upset and constipation
    Headaches or dizzyness
    Disturbed sleep patterns
    Hair loss
    Rashes or sunlight sensitivity
    Depression and confusion
    Jaundice or liver problems & retention of urine
    Menstrual problems
    Aches and pains/pins & needles
    sweating
    Sight disturbance
    Light sensitivity

    different problems may occur depending on the type of person you are but this does not stop us from taking a hayfever pill. If you notice any side effects with steroids whilst using them then i suggest you get off them.

    There is some good information around on the net, especially this day in age but there is still bullshit stories floating around with false evidence. I suppose everyones views are going to be different as there is still some information that isn't concrete yet until maybe a few years from now.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think they are not worth it because they make people agressive and there are other side effects, along with withdrawl symptons

    i can already notice my mate getting more agressive.. now i know why
    What about other recreational drugs? How about alcohol, doesnt that make people aggressive?

    How about withdrawal symptoms with coke? There are not really any withdrawal symptoms. Sure when you come off a cycle you do feel pissed because you wont gain as much size & strength whilst on.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do some research before you say there are no withdrawl symptons because there is not so much with IV steroids but with the tablet form.

    The steroids suppress the bodys adrenal gland which makes it produce less, so if the user stops abruptly there are consequences, although this wont happen with a short period of IV usage
    You told me to do some research?

    I think when cheese on toast reads this, he will agree with me that your post is of someone that hasnt ever done research on steroids.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    With me or you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    With what? Facts or fiction?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol mate HIT is right, months of research are needed, you are taking strong drugs and you can't just go sticking crap in your body without knowing what it is or what it does.

    And please dear god, how on earth can you compare the type of steroids used for asthma and osteo patients to those of recreational users!?

    Asthma patients DO NOT get precribed 30mg of Dianabol a day or half a gram of testosterone a week!!!!!! They are completely different compounds and given in doses that would have an almost ZERO effect on recreational weight lifting!

    Look dude, just do your research, make sure you know all the facts and make a mature, informed, decision.

    And preferably you should be training for a min. of 2 years in my honest opinion, if you can't train or eat properly, steroids won't help you, and also your tendons won't grow with the muscles so if you don't have a strong base to work from you're fucked :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks COT for backing me up & pointing out common sense that you must research before using any potentially dangerouse drugs. I cant emphasize how important it is to research for your own health & results. It isn't a five minuete scroll through a book, it at least a year of researching every single aspect of steroid use & how to stay safe.

    :thumb:
Sign In or Register to comment.