Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fuck.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck him Franki. Forget it. Remember the good things, move on and enjoy your life. We're not all bad :).
    I still wanna be friends with him. I fucking love him, I'm not gonna cut him out completely. I just wanna understand so I can get on with it.
    Being friends wont work, you know that deep down. You're probably also secretly wishing he'll turn around and say he made a mistake and wants you.
    Maybe you can be friends in the future but a clean break is more than likely the best thing for it. and yes, it is hard but the pain does go away after a while
    No, it will work. I don't really have a choice, anyway, as all my friends are friends with him. I know I'll be thinking that, but I will get over it eventually.

The only thing I'm worried about now is him going out with Midge. That would destroy me.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You'll be OK. I dont really know what to say though.

Bastard.
    aw Franki, that must hurt so much. :(
    really sorry to hear it :(
    He's coming here tomorrow because I need to talk to him still. I never managed to actually talk to him properly because I didn't want him to see me crying.

This could be interesting.
    Franki wrote:
    He's coming here tomorrow because I need to talk to him still. I never managed to actually talk to him properly because I didn't want him to see me crying.

This could be interesting.
    once you know where you stand you can begin to get over him :)
    Or it might make him see sense. Either way is good.
    remember to stay strong. everything happens for a reason and time really is a great healer. x
    Aw hun, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can arrange a flight over and chop off his wee willy winky if you want? :) *big hugs*
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Franki,
    I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'm not sure if you've met up with him yet, but I hope you are ok. Be sure to give yourself lots of time, be kind to yourself and let others take care of you for a while. Here's an article that you may find comfort in if or when you want to. ;) *hugs*
    Thanks guys :).

I spoke to him earlier, he came to pick me up from work, and like...at first I found it quite difficult to say anything because I thought I was gonna sound like a twat (plus I'm tired, and ill, and in a generally bad mood because I was really stressed out about it at work and they wouldn't let me leave on time and I needed a cigarette). But like, I just managed to talk to him, and he said that he's felt like his feelings have been changing for quite a bit, but he didn't want to ruin my holiday (even though it was, but he wasn't to know that really), and that he thought we wanted different things from the relationship. Despite my best efforts to try and make him think that those things weren't important (the thing he said about the different things doesn't apply anymore, cause it was to do with trust and stuff), I don't think I'm gonna change his mind (not by doing that anyway ;p). I've kinda accepted nothing's gonna happen (which is annoying 'cause I'm really sexually frustrated atm ;(), and I have resigned myself to being just good mates with him. Normally I'd not want to stay friends with him straight away, but he's been really good to me, and he does have that uncanny ability to calm me down and make me smile when I'm upset.

And I got lots of hugs, which is never a bad thing :D.
    Glad to hear you feel a tiny bit more resolved over it all Franki - I'm so sorry this happened, I know how much this relationship has meant to you. Everyones here when you wanna let off steam. You're a good person and good things/people will find you. JD was a good bloke and you can see that but as someone said, things happen for a reason and the relationship couldn't work if you guys were in the same place about how you felt for each and wanted from the relationship.

Hugs to you sweet x
    \
    Is it really bad that I just text the girl that has been in love with him since like, AGES, saying:

"Btw, not meaning to sound cruel, cause I just want to make you aware of the situation, but if you even think of trying anything with JD now that he's single, I'll cut your head off with a spoon :)."
    haha loves it! not sure what he'll make of it mind...
    :angel:

Tbh, he'd probably laugh. I know he wouldn't be having any of it (she MINGS), but it bugged me when we were together, and it'll bug me even more now. He thinks (afaik this is the impression I got earlier) that she is a bit of an attention seeker. He went to her birthday thing at Rollerworld/Quasar after he was done breaking up with me, and apparently she had a "panic attack" in the middle of Quasar. GUESS WHO ENDED UP LOOKING AFTER HER :yeees:. He said it looked a bit forced. Lolz.
    Franki wrote:
    Is it really bad that I just text the girl that has been in love with him since like, AGES, saying:

"Btw, not meaning to sound cruel, cause I just want to make you aware of the situation, but if you even think of trying anything with JD now that he's single, I'll cut your head off with a spoon :)."

:lol::lol: :thumb:
    Franki wrote:

Thats quite a good threat :lol: . Sorry to hear about you two breaking up, but at least your trying to stay friends which is better then losing him completely. I know you can bounce back from this.
    Franki wrote:

Did she text back?
    Yeh..."where did that come from?".

Lol :angel:.

I also just had to remind the girl that he was rumoured to be cheating with that as my friend, it is not appropriate to go out buying underwear with which to, er, "tease JD with" 2 days after he split up with me. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt with this one and trust him that he has no idea why she did that, and come to the conclusion that she's a bitch :).
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    im sorry franki, but i am glad to see you are smiling! keep your chin up chick, you will be fine soon...you know where i am if you need me!
    I'm so glad that you are having the most fun you can with this :) Good on ya love!
    Franki wrote:
    and come to the conclusion that she's a bitch :).

I think we have all come to that conclusion that she is a bitch :)
    icey wrote:
    ahh..sucks! still, you're fit and single with a birthday coming up. im sure you'll find someone new!

wordddddddd :thumb:

if they cheat on you, they not worth your time or energy, enjoy the single life :)

if he didnt cheat, well its better than prolonging off feelings by one pf the partners, less bad in the long run :)
    I am right there with you Franki!