Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Choose your own cabinet!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    :blush: Now I'm all embarrassed. You should try telling that to all the poor boys I've been giving such a hard time to in the Relationships forum these last couple of days, they might beg to differ. :D
    It happens.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    Chancellor of the Exchequer: icey
    Sweet! Doesnt this mean i'd be in charge of all the money? *goes on holiday* :cool:
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Foreign Secretary: Aladdin and Dear Wendy
    That should be interesting :D

Not sure we'd agree on much, on Middle East issues at least.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    And what difference would that make? The current Cabinet can't even agree on a policy!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    A good tactic I must say.
  • Options
    Having only just seen this thread I'd have to say that I'd be slightly confused at any appointment in MoK's cabinet, though flattered I suppose. On the other hand I would gladly serve in MR's government (foreign nationality aside) as education secretary, but might be better suited to the foreign secretary role. Either is good in its own right though.

Undecided on Subject's government, would have to see his manifesto first before deciding.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    That should be interesting :D

The only partner least incompatible for such a job with me is Clandestine.
    Good job sophia :p

That said, I'd get my way and expand the office to cover foreign fashion and yearly trips to fashion week around the world. Score.
  • Options
    Fear not Jacq, Id not waste my time in any such co-position. :no:
  • Options
    Hurrah! Clandestine noticed my Cabinet! Go Clan, Go Clan! Woooo!

Now onto Sophia...I was only joshing with you. I like you occasionally been stroppy and such. And women in politics or job do not HAVE to be attractive...but it is nice if they are.

Finally...could some one post a link to where the pictures thread is, as it seems i am the only one who has never seen this thread or what Sophia looks like, let alone anyone else.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Finally...could some one post a link to where the pictures thread is, as it seems i am the only one who has never seen this thread or what Sophia looks like, let alone anyone else.
    Go to the Introduce Yourself forum, click "Picture Thread Volume 8". Or alternatively, try using the search facility. She's pretty cute. ;):p
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Surely this level of outrageous flirting cannot be allowed in Politics and Debate?! :o
    Of course it can. Surely you remember the old days when Blagsta and Klintock (two repressed love-birds, if you ask me :p ) used to argue with each other? :p
  • Options
    Ok, first of all WOW! How have i never seen that thread...the girls on these boards are HOT HOT HOT!

Secondly, i change my Cabinet on those grounds...no men allowed, only the women can be in my Cabinet with me.

Finally...Sophia...have we met? Were you at Leeds univeristy? And if so...did you study political studies? Because you look familiar.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Well since you were brave enough to put a picture of yourself up on the introduce yourself thread, i shall do so too and open myself to ridicule so you can see if you know me or not.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Um, yes I did Politics at Leeds, but I don't know if we've met, because I don't know who you are!! But I imagine if we were on the same course then yes, we've probably met :)
    subject13 wrote:
    Well since you were brave enough to put a picture of yourself up on the introduce yourself thread, i shall do so too and open myself to ridicule so you can see if you know me or not.
    Altogether now.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    I must say...your sense of humour has really one me over recently Stargalaxy ;)
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    I must say...your sense of humour has really one me over recently Stargalaxy ;)
    I was completely pissed last night, and I'm generally feeling happy at the moment.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Swish, seems everyone on these boards went to Leeds University. Ok, thats an exageration, but it seems a fair few have done. Call it along the lines of "The old boys network" or playing favourites with old alumni chums, but all the Leeds university people can have any job they like in my Cabinet, except PM of course. Sp If you Sophia want a better job, take it. Same goes for Lipsy.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:

Jeez guys, get a room...
  • Options
    Jeez guys, get a room...
    Good chemistry is essential in any cabinet. :p
  • Options
    I'd be slightly confused at any appointment in MoK's cabinet

Unlike a certain President, I don't believe in surrounding myself with "Yes" men. The people I have most respect for at work are those who disagree with me and wil tell me so, they are my conscience.

I'm surprised that you haven't worked that out about me yet. Look at these boards, how often will I question the percieved wisdom on here?
  • Options
    I'd do what Guy Fawkes couldn't, blow the whole thing up!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Good chemistry is essential in any cabinet. :p
    :lol: !!!