Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So, honestly...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    \
    What kind of action?
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Well first you need to accept some responsibility for the situation you are in, which you don't seem prepared to do yet, you still seem determined to blame everyone else for your troubles, eg. blaming women for the fact that you don't have a girlfriend, etc.

I was pretty pissed off earlier so that was the rage talking.

I really don't now how to get out of this situation. If I had any decent mates I would try to round them up and do things. I can't really make any new mates because I'm really shy and I have very low confidence.
    People like me. Bang goes your argument, mate.

Fucking hell. When Andy told me to read this I thought he was joking. Haha. Rofflecopter.

Christ, if I hated men on the basis of how much hurt a few men had caused me (and good CHRIST that's a lot of hurt, before you even THINK about saying anything), then I would not be 6 months down the line in the best relationship I've ever had, being the happiest I've ever been.

Give us a chance, ffs.
    Franki wrote:
    Give us a chance, ffs.

You mean, like I was?
    Read what I put above that. If I'd given up on men completely, I would not be in the position I'm in now. You have to KEEP giving people a chance. Don't judge everyone because they fit into a certain category, judge them as a fucking individual.
    Franki wrote:
    Read what I put above that. If I'd given up on men completely, I would not be in the position I'm in now. You have to KEEP giving people a chance. Don't judge everyone because they fit into a certain category, judge them as a fucking individual.

Emphasis is mine. If you think most people are either bitches or idots then might that not be the reason why you're having problems?

Kids are kids, shit happens, 6th form or not not everyone has grown up yet.

Bitterness is a very unattractive quality in people, if you don't give people a chance and are wary and suspicious/look down on everyone then people will sense that.

i've never been the most confident or outgoing person in the world, i used to be cripplingly shy but i forced mself to go and chat to people, to use a cliche, to "step out of my comfort zone", and most importantly GIVE PEOPLE A BLOODY CHANCE.

If i had made a post and you read it and it said, all the black and asian people i've ineteracted with have bullied me and treated me like shit, i'm not saying all are like that but 90% of asians are bitches and 90% of black people are idiots, then what would you think? :rolleyes:
    Lifeless wrote:
    Hell, I hate everone and everything.

And how unhappy is that making you? The only person being hurt by your hate is yourself.

I used to be full of hate as well. I thought the world was shit and the sooner I could get out of it the better. People were fucking scum and everyone was a fucking idiot for not seeing how nice, kind, charming etc etc I was. I was the darkest, most cynical person in the universe.

Then I decided to let it go.

I feel vaguely embaressed typing this because it's so hokey and makes me sound like a scottish version of Sting, but you have to make the conscious decision to not hate. Just stopped hating.

It's not fucking easy, I know that. Being the way I was cost me a lot of friends and strained the relationship with the ones I still have.

I'm painfully shy. I have no confidence and zero self belief. But I do ok. I'm not fighting off hordes of adoring women, hell my love life would make for a great Leonard Cohen song, but it's getting better.

Just please try and let go off the hate.
    Fuckin hell, you'd scare the shit out of even me with that attitude. I wouldn't wanna get with a bloke that'd burn me at the stake the minute my back was turned.

You got serious issues.
    Geez, I seem to be scaring a lot of people. Which is pretty fricken funny given what I'm actually like in real life.
    LacyMay wrote:
    Fuckin hell, you'd scare the shit out of even me with that attitude. I wouldn't wanna get with a bloke that'd burn me at the stake the minute my back was turned.

You got serious issues.

You tell em girl..

But seriously just lay off the spells and shit you know like enchanting people and turning my milk sour, making livestock fall ill, you know that kind of thing.

Then we got no problem and there'd be absolutly no reason to burn you at the stake OK.
    I think you lot are letting your imaginations run wild. You make it sound like I paint clowns or something.
    Lifeless wrote:
    I think you lot are letting your imaginations run wild. You make it sound like I paint clowns or something.

Mate don't make me quote all the poisonous shit you've come out with in this thread. I'm a girl and it ain't my fault if your ugly/shy/socially inept etc. Sort your life out and stop blaming everyone else.
    Whoa! That's harsh! I think you dented my self-esteem there.
    Lifeless wrote:
    Whoa! That's harsh! I think you dented my self-esteem there.

You ain't got none to dent.

All this woman bashing. You got some sort of complex?
    LacyMay wrote:
    You ain't got none to dent.

All this woman bashing. You got some sort of complex?

Oh shit! I forgot that.

Umm, did you actually read the whole thread? Or did you just pick out the bits that were "against women"?
    Lifeless wrote:
    Oh shit! I forgot that.

Umm, did you actually read the whole thread? Or did you just pick out the bits that were "against women"?

Hmm i did read it. Your a very angry young man.

And you can't get a bird. Thats what i've gathered.
    LacyMay wrote:
    Hmm i did read it. Your a very angry young man.

And you can't get a bird. Thats what i've gathered.

Well, there was more to it than that but thats the gist of it yeah.

If you were in my postition you'd be angry too.
    Lifeless wrote:
    Well, there was more to it than that but thats the gist of it yeah.

If you were in my postition you'd be angry too.

Your position? What that no one likes you?
    Ahahahaha. :heart: Lacy tbh.
    LacyMay wrote:
    Your position? What that no one likes you?

Yup. That's the one.
    Franki wrote:
    Ahahahaha. :heart: Lacy tbh.

It aint funny... :rolleyes:
    Ahh fuck it. I'm gonna have to start drinking myself to sleep... :impissed:
    Lifeless wrote:
    Ahh fuck it. I'm gonna have to start drinking myself to sleep... :impissed:

Don't be an idiot.

Look go see a doctor or something. You've got problems.
    Yeah ok that was a mistake. I got to sleep quicker but now I dont feel so good.
    lifeless, do you actually hate women cos i can't see why you would. i think it's obvious want a confident guy as opposed to a shy guy. what i cant understand is why they would go for a dick.

I am so damn shy i've only ever asked one girl out and that was a total disaster so i know i'm not in a position to offer a critique on women but what i do know is this affects every aspect on my life and that makes me feel like like crap and then it's harder to talk ito women etc etc.

anyway i'm not angry or moaning, it's no ones fault, it's just the way things are and it may be jealousy but i still can't understand why some jerks get women cos it's so obvious that they are.
    I don't hate women, I'm just incredibly frustrated with them and myself I guess.

It just really gets to me that women pick guys who don't treat them properly or just generally take the piss. It's like they're saying that those kind of guys are better than me and they are more worthy to date them.

It would be nice if I was actually given a chance for once... :impissed:
    From the sounds of it, it might be nice if you gave people a chance first?

And it doesn't matter how unfair you think it is, most of the time, it's still the guy who has to make the first move, if you don't ask then you don't get.

It sounds like you are waiting for someone to come up to you and do all the work, whilst being incredibly bitter about the entire human race, which like i said, isn't an attractive quality.

People aren't just going to come up to you, you have to put in some effort too.
    I know I've posted some dodgy stuff but a lot of it is just talk. I don't talk/act that way in real life. I always give people a chance although I might be a bit causious with them at first.

I don't approach much anymore though. It's a lot of "work" just to get rejected. Besides, I thought this was supposed to be the 21st century. :rolleyes: