Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

speeding

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whats the best way to take speed? as far as i know im getting a little bag of powder, can it be put in a rollie and smoked? or what

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Put it in a glass of water and drink it. Dab it and eat it. Snort it.
    Personally I would snort it. Although if you have never snorted anything before... speed isnt the nicest feeling thing to put up your nose!

You might be better off bombing it. Just try small amount at first and see how it goes!
    ive heard snorting isnt a great way to do it

eta: ive found out im getting 'base' which is apparently a paste? so i cant bomb pills
    softworld wrote:

Snorting it will give you the quickest reaction. The reason some people dont like snorting it is because speed hurts when you snort it.
    we'll be in a dirty building affectionallty named our 'crackden' so we wont have a clean surface to snort off, looks like it'll be a smoking adventure. what sort of reaction should i expect and whats the comedown gonna be like? ive heard it can be pretty shitty
    You cant smoke speed mate!

Put a small amount in a rizla. Twist it up and swallow it. Should be about 30 mins to an hour before the effects kick in.

Speed stimulates the central nervous system, it will give you lots of energy and a generally good feeling.
    The come downs from speed can be really nasty. But by the sounds of it your not doing too much of it so I wouldnt expect anything that bad off it!
    Yeah, I agree with JamesZero, swallow that shit. drinking it can be gross, speed is not the best tasting stuff. Snorting is another effective way, but it's usually not worth it if your speed is impure.
    Speed is a pretty versitile drug though, administration wise. You can do almost anything you can think of.
    how much should i put in? compare iot to the size of something, eg, an amount the size of an airsoft bb
    Amount really depends on how good or bad the speed is!

for your first time I would say around pea size, maybe a little bigger... see how it goes and if need be take more...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Fuck snorting anything but coke. I always bomb it.
    Weekender Offender 
    agree with the bomb it in a rizzla verdict. if u have a sticky wrapper remains u can swill it in the bottom of a lager bottle. it all depends on how small u are, your tolerance and the strength of it too.
    whats it taste like? as for my size etc.
    im jsut under 6 ft 5'10 maybe 5'11
    under 130lbs ( bout 9.5 stone )
    15yrs
    first time with speed.

looks like i'll go with the rizla plan

it'll be me and some mates we'll wrap 'em up and bomb my system with 1 then maybe another.
    softworld wrote:

eta: ive found out im getting 'base' which is apparently a paste? so i cant bomb pills

If you get it in advance you can dry it out and then break it into a powder for snorting.

I like snorting because of the quicker onset, but I haven't done speed in ages.

Apart from that you should try putting it in a drink. I remember a while back me and some friends disguised the taste by mixing it with Frosty Jacks cider and blackcurrant cordial. We called it Speedy Jackcurrent and it went down a fucking treat!
    Addict wrote:
    If you get it in advance you can dry it out and then break it into a powder for snorting.

I like snorting because of the quicker onset, but I haven't done speed in ages.

Apart from that you should try putting it in a drink. I remember a while back me and some friends disguised the taste by mixing it with Frosty Jacks cider and blackcurrant cordial. We called it Speedy Jackcurrent and it went down a fucking treat!

i'll get it at the same time as everyone else, will i get a nose bleed if i snort it? and thats speedy jackcurrant sounds a treat
    softworld wrote:
    i'll get it at the same time as everyone else, will i get a nose bleed if i snort it? and thats speedy jackcurrant sounds a treat

you shouldn't get a nose bleed though it may hurt your nose. Speed isn't too forgiving on the nasal cavity. If you're worried about it, just put it in a drink.
    Addict wrote:
    Speed isn't too forgiving on the nasal cavity

so after a bit i'll loose potentional nose piercing skin?!
    Skive wrote:
    Fuck snorting anything but coke. I always bomb it.

I dunno... I like snorting for the quick onset...

Speed and coke I would always snort. Pills I would drop, although finishing the night with a crushed up snorted pill I think is a good way to go!
    I wouldnt snort it, speed really isnt very good for the nose.

I would definitely not dab it, its really bad for the gums and you are bound to get nasty ulcers.

Drinking or 'bombing' it is the best way forward. As for dose, this is an almost impossible question to answer because speed is so variable. The best measure of how strong it is is how much you paid, if you get the gram for a tenner its unlikely to be all that strong so 1/5th of it would probably be a good starting point.
    JamesZero wrote:
    Pills I would drop, although finishing the night with a crushed up snorted pill I think is a good way to go!

:yuck:

Pills are pills for a reason :p Stick in your gob or up your arse, but up your nose.
    Weekender Offender 
    not necessarily

Not always, but its quite likely, amphetamine is not good for the gums.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Not always, but its quite likely, amphetamine is not good for the gums.

my gums aren't that great as it is so i'll not do that alot
    Let us know how you got on.

And for god sake dont over do it no matter how good it feels, you wont die but you'll have really bad anxiety and panic.

I always get worried about inexperienced drug users.:yes:
    I remember doing about an 1/8 of some pretty potent speed and spending all night in bed, tripping out, sweating, greening - I thought I was dying. It was fucking awful.

Apart from times with pink champagne there arn't many times when I've enjoyed speed.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I remember doing about an 1/8 of some pretty potent speed and spending all night in bed, tripping out, sweating, greening - I thought I was dying. It was fucking awful.

Apart from times with pink champagne there arn't many times when I've enjoyed speed.

It's shit when your jeans don't fit anymore either because you overdid it on the speed.
    Addict wrote:
    It's shit when your jeans don't fit anymore either because you overdid it on the speed.

I dont really touch it much now... most of the stuff round here is shite. You have to put half a g away before you get anything decent out of it. Its cheap but isnt really worth it!

Every now and there some nice stuff is floating about, but its not worth chasing it around.
    as far as it seems so far i wont be getting it, the guy never contacted me about it, really disappointed :(
    Addict wrote:

I know a bloke who got so thin on base that laying on his side was uncomfortable because his hips with sticking out too much.
    First timer? 10g's minimum, that's a joke by the way.

Speed is manky shit, last time I took it I had a gram with 5 pills, this was also the last time I took speed or pills. Comedown was very :crying: I was tripping my balls of and all, the sky was purple and colours were magnified ten fold. :crazyeyes
    turlough wrote:
    First timer? 10g's minimum, that's a joke by the way.

Speed is manky shit, last time I took it I had a gram with 5 pills, this was also the last time I took speed or pills. Comedown was very :crying: I was tripping my balls of and all, the sky was purple and colours were magnified ten fold. :crazyeyes

Yeah... last time I did speed and pills I was a bit monged! I was at a rave.. and I couldnt tell what was going on with the music... to me it sounded like the DJ was playing a tune by Shy FX called wolf over and over again!

I wouldnt do that again! Was a bit dodgy.
    I was at a festivel, I just kept running round in circles and jumping on people's tents. Good craic.