Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toaster ovens

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can you put a plate in a toaster oven? They don't fit in a toaster, and I'm not sure if you can put one in an oven, but you can put one in a microwave, so do they work in toaster ovens?

I once put a bowl on the stove, that didn't work.

I don't want it to not work again.

Comments

• Options
    my_name wrote:
    Can you put a plate in a toaster oven? They don't fit in a toaster, and I'm not sure if you can put one in an oven, but you can put one in a microwave, so do they work in toaster ovens?

I once put a bowl on the stove, that didn't work.

I don't want it to not work again.
    You can put a plate in the oven. What is a toaster oven?
  • Options
    A thing that toasts and ovens... thats all I got :p

heres ours for an example
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That looks like a small, on-the-counter oven. It should work like the big one.
  • Options
    If the plate can go in a normal oven then yes :p do you not have special things for it though?
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    If the plate can go in a normal oven then yes :p do you not have special things for it though?

Yes, there was, but I didn't know that :o
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Rofl plate in a toaster? new! ;x But my mum worked with some who put Fish Fingers in a toaster. I mean seriously, wtf noobs? Who the hell is THAT stupid?!!?!
  • Options
    i know someone who tried to put 2 5p peices in one of those 10p machines and wondered why it didnt work, tard!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    icey wrote:
    i know someone who tried to put 2 5p peices in one of those 10p machines and wondered why it didnt work, tard!

HAHA complete spang.

I know someone who (no shit) wrote in his History mock "The mormons invented gold and wagon wheels"... no shit... the teacher mocked him FOREVER. He really was a bit... thick.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Rofl plate in a toaster? new! ;x But my mum worked with some who put Fish Fingers in a toaster. I mean seriously, wtf noobs? Who the hell is THAT stupid?!!?!

yeh i mean wtf i r irc one thousand three hundered and thirty seven, y dunt u bow down b4 my 4\/\/350/\/\3 1337n355 4 1 can type l 1 |< 3 dis

u r 2 kul