Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Steroids

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I got to get the rest of my training and diet nailed before I think about AAS.

I'm trying to cut a little fat at the moment anyway from my 5000 cal/day winter bulk I haven't recovered from hehe!

Let me know how the var goes, what dose you running?
    I am running 40mg var ed for 6 weeks. I was tempted to add test but considering I doubt I would touch test. until I am 21 I am sticking with var. Its really expensive, I could have bout a 12 week cycle of test, deca, dbol for the same price.

I cant get my hands on toremifene either, so I am stuck with nolva which I am not to happy about.

On gear I am eating 4000+ cals a day, which is hard because var slightly suppresses your appetite.

As var shuts your libido down I am using tribulus to keep it up.
    Cool man good luck with it!

One thing though, I know you have made your choice but you really shouldn't be on gear before you're 21 man, you're asking for serious hormone issues in later life and HRT etc! How old are you?

Not just libido mate, var shuts down the HPTA same as any other roid.

Here is some var info from some friends of mine, which I found a nice read. -
    I have seen about three threads a day in the past month on anavar alone, and they all turn into arguments involving the same parties....so let this just be a "guide" for an individual planning/considering using oxandrolone as a standalone compound.

First, id like to get a few things straight about var.

MYTHS

Myth #1 - Anavar will not suppress the HPTA.
    False. Anavar, used in adequate dosages, will shut you down. To what degree you experience side effects of suppression (loss of libido, lethargy) is entirely dependent upon the individual and the dosages used.

Myth #2 - Var is a weak anabolic, and is not effective unless stacked with a more androgenic compound.
    This could not be further from the truth. At dosages of 40mg a day and higher, anavar is incredibly effective at adding water free LBM. At around day 6-7, increased vascularity should become apparent (assuming your oxandrolone is legitimate in its dosing), and strength gains should start appearing around day 14.
    If used during a clean bulk, gains of 10-20 pounds are possible. If cutting, you will maintain weight, or even put on 5-10 pounds (depending on the rate of fat loss/severity of diet). You will keep all of your gains with proper PCT.

Myth #3 - Anavar will not require any type of PCT.
    This is one ive never understood. It's a pretty commonly known fact now that var is a suppressive compound. So why is it that some individuals still refuse to make a small investment in some clomid/nolva....this is your testicular function we're talking about. That said, PCT required for var is not as "heavy" as PCT for, say, a test/eq cycle. 15-20 days @ 50mg clomid should be sufficient.

LIBIDO

The only real issue of concern that i have found when running anavar alone is slight libido suppression. Anavar is suppressive enough to where you WILL feel a difference in your sex drive (and not for the better ) when using 40+mg a day. There are three options to counteract this.

#1 - Tribulus + Avena Sativa - Trib at 4-7g a day and Avena Sativa at 3-4g a day tend to help prevent any loss in performance or ability to get it up. However, using effective dosages is going to end up being as or more expensive than options 2 or 3...but its your call.

#2 - Proviron - If hairloss is an issue in your choice to use anavar, then you may want to avoid this one. But 25mg ED proviron, starting after week 2, will keep you rock hard. And it will help to harden up your muscles too .

#3 - Maintenance Test Dosage - Finally, you could choose to use testosterone to keep your willy in shape. At a dosage of around 200mg, split bi weekly, everything should keep running smoothly. Also, this will contribute to your gains much moreso than than options 1 or 2. I would keep nolva onhand on the off chance that you are severely gyno prone. Bloating should not be an issue at this dosage.

BENEFITS

Anavar is a badass drug. This is why.

#1 - Vascularity
    Oxandrolone will make you veiny as all hell. And quickly. Look out for brand new bulging forearms veins by around day 6. If you are following a cutting regimen, expect new spider webs in your chest, shoulders and quads by around day 21.

#2 - Pumps
    When on var, the pumps are constant. Bored sitting in class/at work? Do some unweighted calf raises. After about three minutes, your calves will be ready to pop. Youll be doing something like drinking a cup of water, and after a minute of holding it, your bi will be completely full and pumped. You may have to cut some sets short in the gym due to the painful pumpage.

#3 - Strength
    Even when cutting, you can expect new strength gains every workout after about day 14-21.

#4 - Fat Loss
    Anavar has been shown to contribute to accelerated fat loss in both subcutaneous and visceral fat, concentrated effects in the abdomen and thigh area. And if youve used the drug, you can attest to this...if you cant sport the 6-8 pack look on var, its not gonna happen .

CYCLE

Anavar should be run @ at least 40mg a day to see all of the benefits it offers. Dosages upwards of 80mg have been shown to exhibit diminishing returns. Also, i cant imagine the intensity of the pumps at that kind of dosage.

Cycle #1
    Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
    Tribulus 5-8g ED Weeks 1-12
    Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-12
    Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

Cycle #2
    Proviron 25mg ED Weeks 3-8

Cycle #3
    Test Prop 50mg EOD Weeks 1-8

If bulking, Test Enanthate could be substituted for prop, and 100mg could be injected every 3-4 days...however, this could cause more bloating, and complicate PCT timing.

LIVER PROTECTION

Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid, and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, and is even used as liver treatment for recovering alcoholics. Still, i would limit my time using it to 8 weeks, 10 at the most.

It would be beneficial to you liver to use several different OTC supplements during, and perhaps after your cycle. A few preventive measures never hurt anyone .

1 - Milk Thistle
    The classic liver protectant herb.supposedly works by blocking the entrance of harmful substances to liver cells, and hastening their expulsion. Make sure there is a high standardization of Silymarin

2 - R ALA
    A powerful antioxidant

3 - NAC
    Supports liver function and production of l-glutathione

4 - Vitamin C and E
    Antioxidants

5 - LOADS of water
    Helps to flush out your entire system

LIPID PROTECTION

Anavar isnt going to kill your cholesterol levels like some drugs (winny being one of the worst), but it may put your LDL/HDL profiles outside of the normal range. There are a few things that help, but as long as your not using 60+mg daily or running it for more than 10 weeks, i would just use flax...

1 - Flax Oil
    Consuming lots of omega fatty acids promotes overall health, as well as helping to keep your lipid profile from becoming too bad.

2 - Policosanol
    Used at 20mg daily to keep your HDL (good cholesterol) levels from crashing, and your LDL from becoming too high.

3 - Niacin
    Preferably the flush free variety. If you wish, niacin can be used at 1-2g ED for a short period post-cycle to normalize HDL levels. Do not use for more than 7-14 days, as liver toxicity can be an issue when using those dosages of niacin for long periods of time.

ANAVAR profile taken from the darkside uk .com

An intrinsically weak steroid with a high price-tag and low availability, oxandrolone owes its large popularity due to its safety. In sharp contrast to oxymetholone, oxandrolone is quite generally considered to be the safest of all steroids. Its effects are more than well-documented and have been for a few decades now. The medical community values oxandrolone as a safe alternative for more harmful steroids, which is why it is considered safe for use in children and even in patients suffering hepa-toxicity as the result of alternate steroid use1.

It's most noted medical use has been in the expediting of wound healing2,3 often practically applied to the treatment of burns 4,5,6. But recently its gaining popularity again as a means of keeping weight on HIV-infected patients suffering from wasting due to the immuno-deficiency virus. It was also considered safe for use in prepubescent children with a growth delay7. No major harmful effects were noted from this particular therapy, eventhough one study8 reported that the use of oxandrolone did speed up the onset of puberty in these children. Furthermore oxandrolone has found frequent applications in the treatment of other wasting symptoms for hepatitis and cancer as well as the treatment of osteoporosis in both men and women of all ages.

Oxandrolone was introduced in the year 1964, when Searle came out with the original Anavar. It quickly became the popular drug in the sports crowd for people looking for a safer alternative to the major steroid at the time, Dianabol (methandrostenolone). It remained one of the best-sellers for well over 2 decades until it was indefinitely discontinued in the year 1989. Much to the regret of the recreational bodybuilding and powerlifting community. The prices have remained high for the little stock that remained available. The only brand readily found was oxandrolone SPA, manufactured in Milano, Italy. That is, until 1995 when its use in the treatment of the then vastly spreading immuno-deficiency disease AIDS9 sparked the interest of BTG, a US-based company who came out with Oxandrin. The first widely available oxandrolone product since Anavar production was stopped.

The main reasons for the wide-spread use of oxandrolone in sports is because it is very appealing to female athletes as well as male athletes. It causes little or no virilization properties, demonstrated by its medical uses to treat women. This is rather surprising since oxandrolone does not aromatize either. It's the only steroid that is both safe and convenient without producing excess estrogen. That makes it particularly useful when cutting up for a contest or preventing an increase in body-fat due to estrogenic effects. In fact the main use of oxandrolone to a bodybuilder is in the maintenance of lean mass while reducing body-fat. Oxandrolone itself may not actually reduce body-fat, but it too plays a key role in the process. Like most non-aromatizing compounds it has a repressing effect on the appetite making it easier for the user to control cravings and stay strict with his diet.

Oxandrolone also has little effect on the body's own natural hormone production. The negative feedback was found to be very minor, meaning that during short term use no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH, start of natural testosterone production) was noted. This meant that whatever gains made, as little as they may have been, were very easily maintained post-cycle. So there was also no use for products like Clomid or Nolvadex in conjunction with oxandrolone consumption. The easy to maintain low gains would indicate a low binding to the androgen receptor. While not extremely high, it should actually be noted that it does have quite decent binding to the androgen receptor. But the reason for its mild effects is quite likely the low dose used. Rarely if ever are doses higher than 20 mg used on a daily basis. Either because of convenience or due to the high price. But comparing that the doses of other steroids this is remarkably low. So its only logical the gains and side-effects aren't particularly notable.

Of course a bodybuilder has limited use for a compound that is both a weak androgen in the doses mostly used and doesn't aromatize since no mentionable effect on mass can be produced to satisfy the chemically enhanced athlete. Therefor it is best noted that oxandrolone is most popular with power- and weightlifters to enhance strength without increasing bodyweight. This is valued highly since strength athletes often compete in weight-classes. Oxandrolone does not increase strength through androgenic stimulation, at least not primarily. It stimulates the formation of phosphocreatine, a body compound that can replenish ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) , the main energy currency of the living organism. This gives an incredible increase in short term anaerobic performance, the type needed for explosive action such as sprinting and lifting weight.

For bodybuilders the best results are seen when stacking oxandrolone with a highly androgenic compound. Either during a mass stack with aromatizable products to boost strength a little more, or in conjunction with a non-estrogenic compound. This is most beneficial since it can maintain lean mass, decrease appetite, improve sharpness of the muscle and keep strength levels up without giving increased androgenic risk (acne, prostate hypertrophy, hair loss) when stacked with pure androgens (stanozolol, drostanolone). For those looking for safe maintenance of muscle mass a stack of Anavar with Primobolan is not a bad investment (but a big investment). The common use of oxandrolone is estimated, at 0.125 mg per pound of bodyweight. For men it should be closer to 0.2 mg per pound, for women 0.08 mg per pound per day.

The downsides to oxandrolone are minor. The worst problem by far is the poor availability and high price. But it has to be noted that, eventhough oxandrolone is nowhere near Halotestin or anadrol in hepa-toxicity, it too is a 17-alpha-alkylated substance that can cause liver damage if used for long periods on end. Other common side-effects include headaches, loss of libido, diarrhea and dizziness.

The conclusion to follow these paragraphs is of course that oxandrolone is understandably still a popular and very versatile steroid, much desired by both experienced athletes and novice users because of its many properties. While few will say this is the best or their favorite steroid, you won't find many that will have anything negative to say about it either.

Because of its mild nature and the low doses generally used with oxandrolone there is very little use for secondary compounds like anti-aromatase drugs, estrogen receptor antagonists or blood pressure medication. That in itself may somewhat make up for the high cost and little gains made on it.

In stacks Anavar is sometimes used to increase strength or help maintain it during mass phases. Oxandrolone obviously has very little to add in terms of mass compared to the other substances used to obtain such goals. It fades in comparison to test, Deca, Anadrol, D-bol and such. Nonetheless it is added quite often, perhaps because people assume it will make the overall stack less hazardous, but that's a myth of course. Frankly I would imagine there are better and cheaper things to waste your money on if mass is what you seek.

On a cutting phase oxandrolone makes a good match for 120-140 mcg of clenbuterol daily stacked with something in the nature of Halotestin or Winstrol. The combination improves muscle hardness and striation as well as support mass and strength retention. Experienced users would preferably add testosterone propionate or Equipoise no doubt, rather than Halotestin or Winstrol due to less hazard to the liver associated with those two drugs, especially Halotestin. Mostly it is used for decent strength gains without gaining too much weight, particularly suited for weight- and powerlifters and martial artists. In that aspect, and in my humble opinion, Winstrol would be a good choice for a stack. 50 mg of Winstrol every day to every other day stacked with 30-40 mg of oxandrolone daily would give a very good result in overall strength enhancement without adding a mentionable amount of weight to the frame.
    Christ, how long did it take to write that, lol.

Good find.

I know, I am a silly person for considering steroids, I will honestly admit I am impatient person.

Anavar is IMO the best drug to consider (even though I am silly) for my age. I am very tempted to use test. but then I know I would be in for problems, so anavar it is for a few years. But anavar even though is suppressive, it takes a few months to completely suppress, a short stack shouldn't suppress to much (a blood test later will confirm this).

I have been researching steroids now for nearly 3 years, I am fully aware of the risks & how to keep them to a minimum.

I told my self this & I am going to stick to it, I am only going to cycle once every year, weather I can stick to my promise I dont know, but I hope to.

Also the age factor regarding steroids. The reason its 21 is because that's considered a mature age. Testosterone levels dont start to drop until your nearly 30. So really test. up to that age is unnecessary.

But the most important thing to remember is to know your limits.

The most dangerouse compound on this cycle IMO is the nolva. I really hate nolva, its a nasty drug. Thats why if possible always opt for tormefene.
    I've got mates who are on a 2ml Sus and 2ml Deca a week, how good is this cycle coz it seems shitty to me? Would have thought it'd be better to stack with test at least?
    I'm thinking of buying some primobolan as well. :chin:
    Uprising wrote:
    I've got mates who are on a 2ml Sus and 2ml Deca a week, how good is this cycle coz it seems shitty to me? Would have thought it'd be better to stack with test at least?
    Sus is a form of a longer acting testosterone. But 2ml = 200mg (I think) & the minimum dosage should be 500mg & for deca 200mg minimum.

I bet your mates arnt using pct are they?
    No whats that? pre/post cycle summat?
    Uprising wrote:
    No whats that? pre/post cycle summat?
    Post cycle therapy.

Steroids shut down the natural production of test. so you need compounds like nolva to help bring natural production back.
    How effective are drugs to bring the natural production of test back?
    Uprising wrote:
    How effective are drugs to bring the natural production of test back?
    Nolva is quiet effective.

Depends how long you have been using. People who use all year around without coming off, most likely wont be able to produce there natural testosterone again, so nolva wont help so they will have to undergo HRT.
    How would a 6 week course of sus and deca followed by whatever course of nolva needed be like?
    Uprising wrote:
    How would a 6 week course of sus and deca followed by whatever course of nolva needed be like?
    When you have finished researching you will be able to tell. :)
    haha am i not researching by asking then?
    i know what you mean im only messing, know any good sites with proper information on steroids?
    Some steroid profiles.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

But I get my information mainly from there forum.
    www.forum.bodybuilding.com

You have to be over 21 to post there.
    Yeah I already read through that site. Not been on the forums before though, some interesting reading and I've found out quite a bit already.

It's only a matter of time before I go on cycle but I'm gonna make sure I know what I'm doing unlike most, and I'm in no rush I've only been going to gym for a few weeks.

As far as I know though, I can only get hold of sus and deca, I'll have to ask about nolva or hcg.

cheers.
    If you cant get hold of nolva, dont cycle. Also it takes years of research to find a safe way to use steroids. One slight mistake then it could mess you up.

Knowlodge is power!
    Also how old are you?
    2ml of deca is going to be 400mg and 2ml of sus is either going to be 400mg or 500mg depending how its dosed....... that's your classic mass cycle but quite big for a first cycle..

For your first cycle, I would go with the sust only, dosed @ 500mg p/w in two shots every monday and thursday.

Ideally speaking, as sust is a short acting ester you would shoot it every other day, but most people shoot it bi-weekly (especially newbies) and have superb results. 6 weeks is pointless though, test takes around 4-6 weeks to show its true beauty, so you are looking 10 weeks+ for that mate.

Nolva is bare essential for PCT... no nolva, no cycle. Unless you want breasts and HRT :thumb:

Here is some nice on info steroids, ESPECIALLY if you are 21 or under......

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voice box) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

There are many side effects, some of which are specific to teen users:

Acne
    Possible increase in Male Pattern Baldness
    Gynecomastia (bitch tits)
    Stunted growth (premature closing of growth plates - not only affects height, but also other long bones such as collar bone)
    Natural testosterone production supression (not ideal at such an important time for your endocrine system)
    Risk of injury (anabolics normally provide an increase in strength. Muscles react more quickly than tendons. This can be an issue even for veteran lifters - potentially much more of a problem for novice trainers who's form is still likely to be poor)
    Possible liver stress with alkylated steroids
    Possible sexual dysfunction
    Testicle shrinkage
    Temporary infertility
    Changes in blood lipids
    Increases in blood pressure
    Oedema

/me thinks another thesite roid special is going to be due soon lol :D
    Something I am shocked at already. The var has actually given me a boost in libido. :confused:

Most likely a placebo effect, but hey I am not fussed. :)

Cant wait for tomorrows workout. :mad:

ps. good find cot. :thumb:
    o/t

Looking through another thread on this site I came across a list of the most dangerouse drugs.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article1207619.ece

Steroids come in at #16 in front of GHB & ecstasy.
    ORIGIN: Hormones used by bodybuilders and sportsmen
    MEDICAL: Synthetic drugs that have a similar effect to hormones such as testosterone. Used by body builders to increase muscle bulk
    NO. OF UK USERS: 38,000
    NO. OF UK DEATHS IN 2004: N/A
    STREET VALUE: £7.99 a tablet
    DANGER RATING: 1.15/3

Where its bolded stands out the most for me. In my whole life I have never seen steroids priced at £7.99 a tab. Tell me, considering steroids are illegal to supply, why would a dealer price it up as £7.99? Who really is going to hand back a penny in change? :confused:

The most expensive steroids I have heard of are about £1 a tab, the rest are usually priced below. A shot of test. cost less than £7.99!

At least they manage to get right the fact that there is 0 deaths to do with steroid use. TBH I dont think they should be on that list at all. Take top bb for example. Some of them have been abusing steroids everyday for 20 years, & are still healthy enougth to carry on lifting. Imagine someone abusing crack or alcohol everyday for 20 years? Well you couldn't because they would be dead in a couple.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    HIT wrote:
    At least they manage to get right the fact that there is 0 deaths to do with steroid use. TBH I dont think they should be on that list at all. Take top bb for example. Some of them have been abusing steroids everyday for 20 years, & are still healthy enougth to carry on lifting. Imagine someone abusing crack or alcohol everyday for 20 years? Well you couldn't because they would be dead in a couple.

That is 0 deaths directly attributable to steroid usage, it doesn't take into account the harm caused by using/abusing synthetic hormones over an extended period. And what you say about crach and alcohol isn't necessarily true...
    LadyJade wrote:
    That is 0 deaths directly attributable to steroid usage, it doesn't take into account the harm caused by using/abusing synthetic hormones over an extended period. And what you say about crach and alcohol isn't necessarily true...
    If you abuse alcohol & crack everyday for a few years then it will kill you.
    HIT wrote:
    If you abuse alcohol & crack everyday for a few years then it will kill you.

Haha I know people who've abused more than that for years and they're still alive & kicking. That's not true at all mate as a flat out statement, it COULD kill you and it's certainley not good for you. People do crack non stop hit after hit for years and years mate and you'll know the same goes for alcohol. I get the impression you don't know a great deal of users.

Steroids aren't too dissimilar but you have to know what you're doing a lot more with steroids than other drugs because they're not psychoactive so you cant just "feel it out". You cant necessarily feel the damage they are doing. Wheras with crack there are more symptoms and same with alcohol although to a lesser extent.

Look at Andreaz Munzer.
  • KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer
    It's perhaps a bit simplistic to compare a steroids user to a crack/alcohol abuser like this. There's been loads of in-depth info on this thread so far, so let's not go down the sweeping statement route.

And it goes without saying that it would just be naive not to acknowledge all the risks. 'Lower risk' doesn't mean that it won't bite you in the ass one day.
    Well said.
    Uprising wrote:
    Haha I know people who've abused more than that for years and they're still alive & kicking. That's not true at all mate as a flat out statement, it COULD kill you and it's certainley not good for you. People do crack non stop hit after hit for years and years mate and you'll know the same goes for alcohol. I get the impression you don't know a great deal of users.

Steroids aren't too dissimilar but you have to know what you're doing a lot more with steroids than other drugs because they're not psychoactive so you cant just "feel it out". You cant necessarily feel the damage they are doing. Wheras with crack there are more symptoms and same with alcohol although to a lesser extent.

Look at Andreaz Munzer.
    Well yeah I do know people who abused alcohol & crack. Thankfully they got help otherwise they were going to die. My neighbors sister had been constantly drinking & using crack for about 7 years. Now she has perminant damage to her organs. If she had carried on for another few months, she could have well have ended up dead.

Steroids are psychoactive I might point out. What do you mean by "feel it out" & cant necessarily feel damage to your body? If you ever have liver failure I am quiet sure you would feel it!

And why was it it Andreas Munzer died again? If I remember rightly it wasn't the steroids that killed him.

I hope before you plan your next steroid cycle, you research enougth before jumping straight into them!
    HIT wrote:
    Well yeah I do know people who abused alcohol & crack. Thankfully they got help otherwise they were going to die. My neighbors sister had been constantly drinking & using crack for about 7 years. Now she has perminant damage to her organs. If she had carried on for another few months, she could have well have ended up dead.

Steroids are psychoactive I might point out. What do you mean by "feel it out" & cant necessarily feel damage to your body? If you ever have liver failure I am quiet sure you would feel it!

And why was it it Andreas Munzer died again? If I remember rightly it wasn't the steroids that killed him.

I hope before you plan your next steroid cycle, you research enougth before jumping straight into them!

Your neighbours sister isnt everyone and like you said COULD have not WOULD have, know what I mean? You dont necessarily FEEL liver damage til it's too late pal, go take a full box of paracetamol and the only thing you'll feel at first is stomach ache, it will be longer before any signs of liver damage appear. I mean feel it out with any drug you know when you've over done it, you can feel it because its psychoactive i.e you know how fucked you are. If you couldn't nearly everyone who tried hard drugs would be dead, come on mate your not daft.

I'm pretty sure Andreas Munzer died from dehydration and the effects of a drug which thickens the blood. Although the drug didn't directly kill him, if he hadn't done it he wouldn't have died but if he could FEEL IT happening he would have been drinkin water to replace lost fluids etc blah blah you know what im getting at?

Oh and trust me, the roids are quite a way off yet. And I will be doing some serious research and safe practice :thumb:
    HIT wrote:
    I'm thinking of buying some primobolan as well. :chin:
    Change of plan. Primo is way too expensive for my liking. 1ml costs £5. :crazyeyes

You need at least 500mg a week, that would be £25 a week.

Uprising, Andreas did feel ill a few weeks before his death, & your right, the steroids wernt to blame. Also there are symptoms of liver failure that one can detect before the worse happens.