Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

some questions for the galz on the board

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That reminds me. I forgot to ask. What are your opinions on goat fisting Sophia?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    That reminds me. I forgot to ask. What are your opinions on goat fisting Sophia?

:lol:

Johnny - have you ever seriously spoken to girl ot not?
  • Options
    boy... watch what you say on here or people will really ram it down your throat....

F.Y.I: im not picking holes in any of the replies, im just getting a greater insight into what you mean when you say stuff.

If any of you must know, No, I have never had a real, proper conversation with a girl
  • Options
  • Options
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them? - nope
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them? - nope
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? - whatever you want, just be yourself
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such? - no, anyone who does is just shallow
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? - i dont really fucking care if some swears in my presence, most people swear
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    1. Do all blokes have to get a 6 pack to get you to notice them?
    nope my boyfriend has got quite podgy beer belly and i absolutely love it
    2. Do we have to be loaded for you to notice them? nope
    3. What should we talk about if we wanna get to know you? stuff that interests you and ask about her, definetly make her laugh
    4. Do you care about minor problems such as limps, scars and such? not really if they had 3 eyes if im honest i may be a bit shallow and be put off!
    5. Is it bad to swear in your presence? (I think I've got tourettes cause I cant say a sentence without swearing, I was talking to a teacher and said the F word twice and didn't realise:blush: ) if it was said alot for no reason it may annoy me abit but if i really liked the person it wouldnt necessarily put me off, be worried about meeting parents though as mine class trumping as a swear word!:p
  • Options
    I dont know if I thanked you all for posting but in case I didn't I wanna thank you all. I really appreciate this.

Its not that I don't want to take the advice given by you all, its that im too scared to actually go to a girl and strike up a convo.

The thing is, I don't trust girls anymore because of this horrible incident with a girl I liked and I just feel awful.

can you guys answer one last question for me?

If you liked a girl for a long time but she was leaving and you may never see her again, should you tell her how you feel or would it be wrong to do so?

the zombie films another example, I know you may be able to slip that in if your talking about films or your fav bits in a film but not as a icebreaker.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong i'm a man's man

Sure you are dear.

Good luck though!
  • Options
    TomUk wrote:
    Sure you are dear.

Good luck though!

I mean this in the nicest way possible.... fuck off.....
    cheers
  • Options
    I dont know if I thanked you all for posting but in case I didn't I wanna thank you all. I really appreciate this.

Its not that I don't want to take the advice given by you all, its that im too scared to actually go to a girl and strike up a convo.

The thing is, I don't trust girls anymore because of this horrible incident with a girl I liked and I just feel awful.

can you guys answer one last question for me?

If you liked a girl for a long time but she was leaving and you may never see her again, should you tell her how you feel or would it be wrong to do so?

the zombie films another example, I know you may be able to slip that in if your talking about films or your fav bits in a film but not as a icebreaker.

I'd say tell her. Nothing to lose.

Hehe and no definitely not as an icebreaker.
  • Options
    It's not that hard to go up to a member of the opposite sex and talk to them, or are you one of these ho finds talking to anyone in general hard?
  • Options
    its a bit of both really...
  • Options
    What would that achieve? You said you've never had a proper conversation with a girl, so you can't really have feelings for her. And she's leaving, so you're not going to be able to get to know her. I say forget about her and just start talking to girls that you might have a future with. Though it might be a good idea to just get to know some girls as friends first. When you realise that girls are some sort of different species, then you'll be able to talk to them as yourself.
  • Options
    its more of a crush...
    and i did sort of chat to her
    i just think fuck it, have no regrets you know?
  • Options
    I'm With stupid is right - she's leaving so you have no chance of getting with her. And get to know some girls as frieds first, but don't just talk to them and think of them as potential girlfriends...
  • Options
    i just think fuck it, have no regrets you know?
    You've got nothing to lose, which would be fine if you had something to gain, but you don't so there's no point.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that...
    I just wanna be able to talk to the opposite sex..
    (I know I sound like a chump but cut me some slack please?)
  • Options
    You've got nothing to lose, which would be fine if you had something to gain, but you don't so there's no point.

:yes:
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that...
    I just wanna be able to talk to the opposite sex..
    (I know I sound like a chump but cut me some slack please?)
    Hmm, well talk to someone who might have time to talk back and get to know you a bit. If you tell this girl that you like her, then you'll either get a neutral response, or a negative one (most likely "oookaaaay" :confused: ), neither of which will do any good to your confidence. If you talk to someone else, then you're likely to get a positive response and therefore grow in confidence.
  • Options
    Hmm, well talk to someone who might have time to talk back and get to know you a bit. If you tell this girl that you like her, then you'll either get a neutral response, or a negative one (most likely "oookaaaay" :confused: ), neither of which will do any good to your confidence. If you talk to someone else, then you're likely to get a positive response and therefore grow in confidence.

This is very true. And the worst responses are when someone says nothing at all.
  • Options
    I guess your right...