Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Women want Macho men? or Sensitive Sad Boys? or a bit of Both?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well what is it you like ladies.

Comments

• Options
    Who wants someone who's sad? Fuck that. I'll go with a macho man.
  • Options
    Yeah because those are the only two types of guys ever.

NEWSFLASH: NOT ALL GIRLS LOOK FOR THE SAME THING IN MEN. DIFFERENT GIRLS LIKE DIFFERENT GUYS.

The sooner guys stop asking about ridiculous generalisations on message boards, leave the house and talk to REAL LIFE WOMEN, the sooner they'll actually get a girlfriend.

Jesus fucking christ.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Yeah because those are the only two types of guys ever.

NEWSFLASH: NOT ALL GIRLS LOOK FOR THE SAME THING IN MEN. DIFFERENT GIRLS LIKE DIFFERENT GUYS.

The sooner guys stop asking about ridiculous generalisations on message boards, leave the house and talk to REAL LIFE WOMEN, the sooner they'll actually get a girlfriend.

Jesus fucking christ.

i guess someone missed a little bit of both at the end...and what is it you ladies like.

please no biased replies people...

geezuz christ. breath....the world is not against you dear. its called message board topic of conversation....
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I want a man who'll beat me up and stick lit cigarettes up my fanny. :heart:
  • Options
    whats with all the threads about what women like/want all of a sudden?
    its a stupid question with no answer
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i like strong, confident guys with a caring and sensitive side.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    :yes: well thats very true
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

:blush: Thats me
  • Options
    id rather have a sensitive lad than a macho one, although its best if they have a good balance. I dont want a guy whos a pussy, but they need to be in touch with their feelings and mine.
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    please no biased replies people...
    How do you give an unbiased opinion?
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You (and many others, here and not, even when they don't think they do) use the word "women" as if you're talking about a different species. And even if you were talking about a different species, you still couldn't expect all of them to like the same things.
    I knew a cat who liked to take showers; when you turned on a tap he'd step right under it.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    But obviously, a healthy balance would be nice. I don't want a man who's a snivelling emotional wreck, nor do I want a neanderthal who'll club me over the head and drag me back to his cave.
    Lucky for you. I think that's pretty much all of them then.
  • Options
    Lucky for you. I think that's pretty much all of them then.
    unfortunatly i dont think it IS pretty much all of them. In fact I think people who have a healthy balance seem to be few and far between.
    Most people are pretty forgiving though, so thats why people still manage to find partners.
  • Options
    unfortunatly i dont think it IS pretty much all of them. In fact I think people who have a healthy balance seem to be few and far between.
    Most people are pretty forgiving though, so thats why people still manage to find partners.
    What, so most guys are emotional wrecks or neanderthals?
  • Options
    I dont like macho men 99% of the time. A balance I guess is good. But, purely out of the two the sensitive one would win with me.
  • Options
    What, so most guys are emotional wrecks or neanderthals?
    well, theyre usually more one or the other, never a healthy balance. Not just men, women too.
    I think most people are fucked up.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    :blush: Thats me
    :flirt:
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    Well what is it you like ladies.

the girls like assholes. Go to a club, punch her in the face and call her a cunt.

Be ready to write down her number, you're going to have hot steamy monkey love tonight!

Jesus Christ...
  • Options
    Wow. This relationships forum is the sadest thing ever. Sadder than when the vodka runs out. Unless there are about 5 characters who are one in the same, I had no idea that so many men were stuck in some horrible depraived ignorant misconception that every single woman ever likes only one kind of man, and its the exact same kind of man. Obviously if every man doesn't fit into the perfected tight knit standards that every single woman has, they'll never get any. Ever.

And on that note, I love the macho man.
    http://www.33reasons.com/images/village-people.jpg
  • Options
    How do you give an unbiased opinion?

well if you read this and are unbiased you can see that some females are hating on me becaues of something in other threads...thats why they act emotional and biased...if they dont like my topc why come in just to insult me?

what do you ladies like? its a topc of conversation correct? why do they feel the need to come in and harrass me every chance they get?
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    What he means is, please don't answer if you're all going to do is tell me off for asking stupid questions.

If you ask a question like, do women want macho men or sensitive men, then all you're going to get are biased opinions, because none of us can speak for every woman on the planet, only from our own personal experience.

I think it's a ludicrous question, because I have no hard and fast rules about such things. If I meet someone and I'm attracted to them, then rules about whether they ought to be sensitive or ought to be macho kind of go out of the window.

But obviously, a healthy balance would be nice. I don't want a man who's a snivelling emotional wreck, nor do I want a neanderthal who'll club me over the head and drag me back to his cave.

do why bully me? geez people take things personal on the net what have i done to you?

Biased opinon of me is correct because this thread is not about me...geez..why do you have to argue with everything and who are you to say stupid questions?

your insulting me as a person say how bad i am well look in the mirror miss what are you doing?
  • Options
    Fairy wrote:
    I dont like macho men 99% of the time. A balance I guess is good. But, purely out of the two the sensitive one would win with me.

I'm the same, basically.
  • Options
    Snerd wrote:
    your insulting me as a person say how bad i am well look in the mirror miss what are you doing?
    She's saying your question, with it's two possible answers is bullshit, and the very concept of asking "what women like" is ridiculous because it assumes that girls in general are all the same and like the same thing. Nothing to do with you as a person.
  • Options
    She's saying your question, with it's two possible answers is bullshit, and the very concept of asking "what women like" is ridiculous because it assumes that girls in general are all the same and like the same thing. Nothing to do with you as a person.

you dont have any common respect do you? so isnt insulting someones question bad as well? or its only ok for others to gang up on people and insult a question and then them?

I barely been here for a few days give someone the benefit of the doubt unless you dont like new users coming around.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    Same here.
  • Options
    Just to make it clear, it is entirely acceptable for people to challenge the questions people are asking, the replies in this thread aren't for a second bullying, they are challenging.

It's entirely natural that questions that are very general, especially when they, as people have pointed out, talk about women as some homegenous group, are going to illict responses that challenge that position.

As the poster of a thread here you don't gain any right to choose who replies to your question, and they can reply in anyway they see fit. Posting replies that are personally insulting isn't acceptable, but that isn't what has happened here or in other threads. What has happened is that people are taking issue with the inhierent problems in the original question.

I'd obviously ask people to remain curteous in their responses, but I'd also ask the original poster to consider; if the majority of posters have issues with something posted then it might be that they aren't ganging up on you, it could be that they all feel the same way, independantly.
  • Options
    i think due to the fact that most women on this board have just bullied snerd into a corner, we can accept that most women DO prefer macho blokes. grow some balls, snerd.