Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

general video i made

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgeKRyHPVjQ

bodged this together in software called 'avid: freeDV'. see what you think. i've done another if you wanna check it on my youtube profile. heck why not subscribe!

Comments

• Options
    Is that not classed as advertising?

Trains aren't really my thing but the camera work is ok...the camera work could correlate with the music though.
  • Options
    Is that not classed as advertising?

Trains aren't really my thing but the camera work is ok...the camera work could correlate with the music though.

i took every care with regard to safety and i do not promote people trespassing on the railway lines. no-one can trespass the way i trespassd with care - they are very dangerous places. all the law in this area places onerous and high duties on the railway companies to see their land is properly fenced and take all precautions against the alurements that traintracks present. it's not fair to push that standard with silly reckless behaviour.

but yes the video was editted down in an hour and i thouhrally enjoyed making it.