Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pregnant?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    thats been going around work actually...must be something in the water, you bristolians making us all sick up here! :p

Gah get away with you :p.
    I just took another test, and its negative. So why am I feeling so shite? Gah!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Zella wrote:

I would seriously make an appointment at the docs. They will be able to find these things out for you.

Hope you feel better soon though :)
    Zella wrote:
    The chances are youre not pregnant then Zella.
    How far past your missed period day are you.

Tbh, when ive been trying for a baby, very often ive had pregnancy symptoms, and then not actually been pregnant - even when ive been convinced i was up the spout. The body can play some very funny tricks on you.
    Well me and the s/o went to the walk in centre at the hopsital and the nurse was convinced i was pregnant, even tho i told her that two tests had said i wasnt. and what a suprise it was negative. When we got to see the dr he said that it was all down to depression, which has pissed me off some what.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    thats been going around work actually...must be something in the water, you bristolians making us all sick up here! :p

It sounds an awful lot like whats had me off work since Tuesday as well :( So you're making the Staffordians ill as well. Haha... nicely done :thumb: I've got til Monday off now as well!
    Zella wrote:
    When we got to see the dr he said that it was all down to depression, which has pissed me off some what.

Aye, if you have depression, stress or anxiety in your records, every single ailment you suffer will be blamed on it. Very frustrating.

It's true what SCC says about your mind and its dirty tricks though. It's amazing what it can make your body feel....