Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Women and beaches...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have u ever noticed, while on the beach, women spend more time eyeing up other women than men do?

Dont think its a lebo thing.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MattMatt wrote:
    Have u ever noticed, while on the beach, women spend more time eyeing up other women than men do?

I don't think it's about lebo-ism, but about jealousy of other women's figures and 'assets'. :yes:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't think it's about lebo-ism, but about jealousy of other women's figures and 'assets'. :yes:
    Or the opposite.

:yes: Its a thing that is built in to us
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    :yes: Its a thing that is built in to us
    :yes: <---he doesnt nod fast enough, but yes definately!
    MattMatt wrote:
    They're most probably just thinking "oh, I wish I had an arse like that girl over there" or something like that. Women are their own worst enemy as far as looks are concerned.

Then again, if I'm on the beach, and I see a bloke who's got a really toned-up chest and stomach, I'd get quite jealous. What I don't get jealous about is grown men who parade themselves in public, having seemingly shaved off all their body hair. That just pisses me off.
    I just appreciate the female body
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I just appreciate the female body
    I wish i could appreciate mine!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I wish i could appreciate mine!
    I hate it when women say these things. If they spent less time worrying about alleged imperfections, they'd be a lot happier. Probably true of us men as well.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I hate it when women say these things. If they spent less time worrying about alleged imperfections, they'd be a lot happier. Probably true of us men as well.
    hm....easier said than done!
    im ALWAYS eyeing up other women. I cant help myself. Its not sexual, as im straight, but for some reason my eyes are more likely to be drawn to women than men. half the time i dont even realise im doing it.
    MattMatt wrote:
    Did you not read the Pussycat Dolls thread? Bitch, bitch, bitch, none stop. :p
    I eye up whoever is looking the weirdest. The rug in the speedo, the blob in the speedo, the old man in the speedo with calf high aqua socks, the woman with the saggy A's or the man with the perky C's...
    im ALWAYS eyeing up other women. I cant help myself. Its not sexual, as im straight, but for some reason my eyes are more likely to be drawn to women than men. half the time i dont even realise im doing it.

I do this, and when im out with friends i get a bit paranoid that my friends think im eyeing up the women for all the wrong reason lol
    I'm another eyer upper.

It's cause I'm nosy, I think. Although I look more when they're clothed, cause the way people dress fascinates me. I've been know to follow girls about town just to get a better look at what they're wearing. :eek2:
    What I've noticed is all the fit women wear full cozzies - they never seem to wear bikinis. Comon on ladies, give us something to look at please :)
    MattMatt wrote:

Not read the rest of thread so sorry if its a repeat...but we're looking for faults adn comparing ourselves more than fancying them
    What I've noticed is all the fit women wear full cozzies - they never seem to wear bikinis. Comon on ladies, give us something to look at please :)

They wear full what? I'm sitting here thinking kamakazi... thinking these "fit" women are wearing those old school piolets helmets with goggles.

Now I know that can't be it, but do you mean like one piece bathing suits? They go to the beach in shorts and a tshirt? They're all wrapped up in a big womans sweatsuit?
    lol i'm always the one going..."ok i look hotter than you...you...and you....hhmmm but i'll keep my boyfriend away from you....no, you're fine, i'm prettier than you!" i may not be the best looking but that's the attitude you have to have, low self esteem is a waste of time :cool:

ah dammit i sound so arrogant, sorry...
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    They wear full what? I'm sitting here thinking kamakazi... thinking these "fit" women are wearing those old school piolets helmets with goggles.
    :lol:
    lol i'm always the one going..."ok i look hotter than you...you...and you....hhmmm but i'll keep my boyfriend away from you....no, you're fine, i'm prettier than you!" i may not be the best looking but that's the attitude you have to have, low self esteem is a waste of time :cool:

ah dammit i sound so arrogant, sorry...

I do that too, though granted the only ones I compare myselves to are the 40+ year old beached whales.
    MattMatt wrote:

What's a lebo ? Is it like lego but from Iceland or somewhere ?
    I was thinking people from lebanon... :chin:
    my_name wrote:

Don't be silly :)
    my_name wrote:
    Now I know that can't be it, but do you mean like one piece bathing suits?

Yeah, that's the fella. Never anything revealling either. Come on ladies, if you've got a good body, be kind to the male population and show it off in a bikini please :D

Or maybe they look fitter because they aren't showing you all they've got? And probably hiding their bad parts?

I tend to be more interested in makeup/hair than clothes, as high street fashion does sod all for me (and that pretty much sums up what you get around here!), and as up-myself as I'm about to sound, I think my body is almost perfect. About the only thing I dislike is my ribcage. :p
    Or maybe they look fitter because they aren't showing you all they've got? And probably hiding their bad parts?

At least give us the chance to decide!

Actually you touched upon something I've noticed a lot of in women - these 'bad parts' you refer to - you mean like stretch marks, wobbly bits etc?

The thing is, if I find a woman attractive then I don't care about things like that. If we're talking looks alone, if she's pretty and slim/curvy (NOT skinny) then I'll fancy her no matter what.

But of course, the more flesh on show the better :D

So ditch the cozzies please!