Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how often do you have sex with your gf/bf?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Most days we see each other. Which is like 6 times a week then. However, the summer holidays and the heat help no end atm.... :)
    well when i was with my ex it was 2/3 times a day (would've been more if i had my way :yes:)

unfortunately i am now single so me and my vibrator make love at least once a day
    As often as possible.
    Welsh Jemz wrote:
    unfortunately i am now single so me and my vibrator make love at least once a day

How romantic :p
    isn't it tho :lol:
    Single life is very romantic .. :D
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Does it cuddle you afterwards?

I hope not :p
    sophia wrote:
    no :crying:

they need to invent a vibrator that can hug you afterwards
    sophia wrote:

I bet it just rolls over and falls asleep! :grump:
    I bet it just rolls over and falls asleep! :grump:
    indeed it does :yes:
    Twice a day if I had my way :yes:

More on special occasions.
    Not often enough.
    On average about once a day. Some days more, some days less. I want more sex than this but physically can't as it hurts me.
    ooh what a good reason to start posting ona forum! haha.

i see my boy 5/7 days a week, so we usually have sex about 4 or 5 times, depending on our moods! And how tired we are.
    With my last 4 day encounter with a girl it was like 7-8 time a day, and another 4-5 times a night.

It was just 4 days tho... (and 4 1/2 years nothing before), therefore I think it's ok :D
    how long did you go for each time?!?! you cant of got out of bed all day! aha
    hmm, maybe i should start another thread asking "how long does your sex last?" :p
    Woah, are alot of you in early stages of relationships, or got nothing else to do but be horny all the time?!
    Man you all get SO much more sex than me!

At the moment I am probably lucky to get it 2-3 times per week, which is just NOT on.

TBH since my girlfriend had the baby it took ages for us to get our sex life back on track (it wasn't that regular before mind you).. and then with me working upto 90 hours per week for the past 12 months and having the baby to look after on top of it kind of puts dampers on things lol :D

If anyone wants to donate me some sex (preferably female) that would be sweet :yippe:
    PS I try to visit madam palm and her five lovely daughters at least once a day, but even that is not feasible all the time anymore, unbelieveable.
    id say me and my girlfriend do it bout 3 - 6 times a week, we r calming down abit now only because its getting to routine like, we r gonna do stuff to keep the spark going if you get what i mean:p
    3 times a day is what I like and what I usually get in a relationship.

First thing in the morning to start the day off on a happy note then late afternoon/after work/just before teatime and then just before drifting off into the land of nod so I have sweet dreams.

:thumb:
    I have a really low sex drive so not very often at all, maybe just a couple of times a month :(

My boyfriend gets really frustrated sometimes which is understandable but i cant change how i am :no:
    Hanface wrote:
    how long did you go for each time?!?! you cant of got out of bed all day! aha

Oh, she was blessed with the fertility gods. She came in about ~7 minutes and I did not make much more effort to hold it back for too long either :D
    we always had around 10 minutes foreplay tho. If the mood is set right it's just so much better.

there was one day we did not get out at all, but just because we were HELLA hungover.
    I have a really low sex drive so not very often at all, maybe just a couple of times a month

My boyfriend gets really frustrated sometimes which is understandable but i cant change how i am

just jack him off then :) So he is happy and you don't need to do something you don't want. Zing, the solution!
    i usually have sex twice a day.....but sometimes i'll have it three times or more
    I dont have any at all anymore!
    we probably do it about 2-5 times every time were together unless were at college and then we occasionally go and find a nice private bush somewhere ;)
    stegrier wrote:
    just as the title says, how many times a week?
    maybe i should have made it a poll but ic an't be arsed.
    fire away!~

oh and for those free willers, feel free to write how many times you have sex a week. (ie probably with different partner evertime?? you lucky bastard)

I dont get any because im single!!!!! *cries* :banghead:
    None atm, since he's several hundred miles away...