Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is it too much effort..

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I'm not afraid of nipples showing! I don't care if mine do and it doesn't bother me if anyones else's are prominent. We all have them!
    tbh.
    mmmmmmmm :)
    i don't mind seeing nipples.
    though girls with bigger breasts i would please ask to wear a bra instead of just wobbling it around.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    well, i dont like it, but i think thats got something to do with jealousy due to the fact my nipples, (and the attached breast) would drag along the floor picking up all the dirt if i wore no bra...dirty boobs are not what i am going for!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    well, i dont like it, but i think thats got something to do with jealousy due to the fact my nipples, (and the attached breast) would drag along the floor picking up all the dirt if i wore no bra...dirty boobs are not what i am going for!
    Do you always wear a padded bra then? If I had big boobs I wouldn't. All my bra's are slightly padded atleast. BUt I have small boobs. Though they have got larger recently as I've put on a little weight. I'm quite liking them and not that bothered about my tum being a bit rounder....Never thought I'd say that!