Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dodgy characters.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
marsupial man and dave from croyden and whoever else...

probably undercovers or some very weird people indeed, just thought id say dont be talking to these people because they're clearly putting on an act.

i know thesite drugs forum has been under some scrutiny by the government so be careful wha u say

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Yeah i agree, clearly something going on. Made me larf though reading their posts!
  • Options
    I presume that a few forums of this nature are given the once over every now and then, it would be strange if they werent.

I know that what people have said on Bluelight has led to search warrants and arrests in the US, but I havent heard of it happening here.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    They weren't that dodgy. They were just idiots.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Even so, not the sort of thing that oughta be welcome eh.

Just thought I'd make a point of it that's all.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    These boards are open to everyone, and you can make as many assumptions about who people are and what they are here for as you like, but the fact is you have no way of knowing the reasons that drive people to post, so ideally you should keep your mind open. If a poster breaks the rules, that's different.

Good reminder though that this is a public forum and what you post on here can be read by anyone browsing the net...
  • Options
    Happened on TOTSE. I couple users were arrested because one user, Jam, turned them in or something to get time off his sentence i think. Moral of my gossip story: the internet is a very public place. If you wouldn't run down the street screaming you cook meth, you probabally shouldn't post it online.
  • Options
    It's a public place and people got to remember that.

The PM could be reading it...highely unlikely yes i know but he could.

However, uprising i wouldn't worry about those ones.
  • Options
    Probably not but I think it was a bit of a reminder that this is a totally public place and you dont know whos reading.