Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pink Kangeroo Pills?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
was wondering if these are as lethal as the press (Cambridge Evening News, The Sun) has made them out to be? following the death of a lad in Newmarket. a rogue batch or just more propaganda from the press?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I've been caining loads recently with my mates. Of course they may well be different but there you go.

Some people die from ecstasy. Bu it's not always down to the actual pill being any more lethal than the next.

If you have a doubt, go slow and carefully.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    are these the ones that freeze your spinal column?i would stay well away mate.
  • Options
    are these the ones that freeze your spinal column?i would stay well away mate.

There are no ecstasy pills that freeze your spinal column mate.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    well my mate stani had a 'pill' and he fell over and started wriggling around,it was horrible.
  • Options
    well my mate stani had a 'pill' and he fell over and started wriggling around,it was horrible.

He had convulsions you think?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    dunno,he was just wriggling around,that will teach him to mess with phils girlfriend again anyway lol
  • Options
    you do realise that we neither know of or care about stani, phil or phil's girlfriiend right?
  • Options
    you would if you knew him,he could do you a pill for the right price.
  • Options
    I doubt it my dear, but you tootle off now and hand over your money for the dubious pleasures of convulsing on the floor...
  • Options
    i have no idea what u just put,are you from wisbeach?
  • Options
    none of u realise im actually jeremy beagle
  • Options
    What are you on about? I think it's past your bedtime.

Heard about those pills, alot of people over on bluelight have tried them and said their good pills so who knows what it could be.

Would you really listen to the Sun anyway?
  • Options
    none of u realise im actually jeremy beagle

whoever you are, it must be shit.
  • Options
    ive only ever done pink kangaroos, (tho i did smurfs once).. and they are excellent- lots of energy, massive loved up feeling, slight hallucinations, nearly no comedown..i think theyre only as dangerous as other pills ie if u dont drink enough etc... with regards to the 'convulsions'.. i get serious shakes when im up which make me look like im having a fit... but i feel absolutely fine.. i think its because you have so much energy if u sit still then your body HAS to move..maybe they could be lethal and im a stupid twat but so far theyre doing fine for me.
  • Options
    ive only ever done pink kangaroos, (tho i did smurfs once).. and they are excellent- lots of energy, massive loved up feeling, slight hallucinations, nearly no comedown..
    If you've only ever taken these them I assume you aren't on a very high dose yet, which would mean your comedowns won't be particularly horrendous anyway. Give it time matey!
  • Options
    woah these pills are excellent, best ive done since mercedes- i herd they had lsd in them wich may explain the hallucinations toward the end ov the night haha not the nicest ov comedowns mind...
  • Options
    No pills have LSD in them, u have to think of it from a business end of things.

If ur tripping out from pills its more than likely MDA.
  • Options
    woah these pills are excellent, best ive done since mercedes- i herd they had lsd in them wich may explain the hallucinations toward the end ov the night haha not the nicest ov comedowns mind...

that's not LSD.
  • Options
    thas teithger a high dose of mdma/mda.

you'd know all about it u were on LSD.