Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you Date someone who has Cheated in the past?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote:
    So you're saying it's a woman's fault a man cheats?:rolleyes:

????

how did you get to that assumption.
    katralla wrote:
    I've cheated on people in the past just because I thought it would be amusing and I was not that bothered about their feelings etc. I've also had commited relationships where I wouldn't dream of cheating on that person, the thought wouldn't even enter my head. So for me, it depends on how I care about them and what I want from the relationship as to whether I'd cheat on them or not.

selfish
    Snerd wrote:
    ????

how did you get to that assumption.

Sorry. I must've misinterpretated your post.
    quick
    Men don't cheat coz they can't resist the temptation.
    Men cheat coz they are twats.

Yes, we are. Well most of us.
    migpilot wrote:
    Men don't cheat coz they can't resist the temptation.
    Men cheat coz they are twats.

Yes, we are. Well most of us.

we have 2 heads...lol sometimes the little head overpowers the big one.
    Snerd wrote:
    wow what do you mean by that incestous are they having sex with there family?

thats gross why get involved with someone like that
    I didn't know at the time, and he hadn't done it for a while and certainly not whilst we were going out, Like I said I'm very open minded lol. and It was his brother.
    Barbie1406 wrote:
    I didn't know at the time, and he hadn't done it for a while and certainly not whilst we were going out, Like I said I'm very open minded lol. and It was his brother.

awwwww sick immma puke!:yuck: your an alias this has got to be ajoke.
    katralla wrote:
    I've cheated on people in the past just because I thought it would be amusing and I was not that bothered about their feelings etc. I've also had commited relationships where I wouldn't dream of cheating on that person, the thought wouldn't even enter my head. So for me, it depends on how I care about them and what I want from the relationship as to whether I'd cheat on them or not.
    thats exactly like me.
    I'm dating someone who 'kind of cheated on someone' in the past.
    Snerd wrote:
    would you date someone who has cheated in the past?

I would because I have cheated myself and it's not always as simple as some people make out.

People generally cheat because they're not happy in the relationship. Just because someone cheated on their ex, doesn't mean they will cheat on you.

Having said that though, it does depend on the type of cheating. If someone is married and has a long affair that is very different to having one off sex with someone else while you are in a relationship. If someone had purposely lied and decieved their partner for a long time it would make me wonder what kind of person they were.

But then most people don't tend to share such information about themselves, it's not as though I meet guys and tell them all about my past.
    Thinking about it, i always had a thing for girls who were cheaters, if i knew they were slutty in that way and often didnt stay faithful to boyfriends i found them slightly more attractive and wanted them more then lets say a good girl who never cheated no matter what. Weird eh?
    subject13 wrote:
    Thinking about it, i always had a thing for girls who were cheaters, if i knew they were slutty in that way and often didnt stay faithful to boyfriends i found them slightly more attractive and wanted them more then lets say a good girl who never cheated no matter what. Weird eh?
    hello :flirt:

and yeh, that is weird
    I'm the opposite...now i love a bad boy but the fist hint he's a player/cheat I'm instantly unattracted to the geezer
    subject13 wrote:

Likewise. Sweet and innocent is boring.
    lipsy wrote:
    hello :flirt:

and yeh, that is weird

Hey foxy lady :naughty:
    Question Go to first new post Would you Date someone who has Cheated in the past?

Most probably not. Each case has its own merits though. I've never cheated on anyone and wouldn't knowingly be the third-part needed to 'cheat'.
    Snerd wrote:
    awwwww sick immma puke!:yuck: your an alias this has got to be ajoke.
    No my nickname is Barbie I am bi and he was my boyfriend, no joke.
    I have been in two back to back relationships over the last 8 years. They both ended with me being cheated on twice and being left for the second person that was cheated with. I don't think I would be able to date someone that I know is a cheater. I am sick of people that can't commit and be stable enough to stick with it or at least leave when they aren't happy anymore but not because they found someone new or are "confused"

Rob