Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drugs and anal sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello

i am a frequent user of the sex forum thing but this drugs lark is all new to me so please bear with me.

me and my girlfriend are trying out anal intercourse and thought that drugs may help her to 'relax' a little so its not too painful,for her that is cos its ok for me,just a little tight.
anyway we tried a number of drugs,including the usual 'wacky backy' and cocaine which we got off stani but still she was very tight,can anyone tell me if drugs can help?and if so which ones?heroine maybe?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Poppers are meant to relax the muscles in that area of your body so you could get a bottle of liquid gold or something, I think anne summers do it as well!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Poppers Amyl Nitrate may help. And you'll be glad to know it's legal.

I seriously doubt a heroine, a hero, or even heroin will help.
    Weekender Offender 
    anne summers,cheers mate.anyone know the nearest one to croyden?
    sorry for the mis-spelling of herion,i am new to this drugs thing as you can see
    lol are you from Croydon? because you can't seem to spell it too well.
    anne summers,cheers mate.anyone know the nearest one to croyden?

Most sex shops sell poppers. You can also buy them at markets and festivals.
    Weekender Offender 
    im just sleeping on a mates floor at the moment hence the spelling,i am originally from norwich but i moved away.
    Don't worry about the spelling too much. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    haha iv been drinking and smoking pretty much all day so again i apologise
    im just sleeping on a mates floor at the moment hence the spelling,i am originally from norwich but i moved away.

Hi, Im from croydon. i know of a bloke who owns a small habadashers shop but this suffered heavily since the Hobby craft opened on the retail park across form the steel works. He was forced to take a second income and now also sells anal relaxants 'under the counter'. I can give you some info if you like.
    Im from near Croydon...

There is a place there called up in smoke that will probably sell poppers.
    the hobby craft up from the jolly sailors pub?on the new retail way?i know where that is but i cant for the life of me think where this old shop is,any directions from the retail park?
    your best bet if your traveling by car is to head northbound on th A6564 from the centre, through the traffic lights, first right up queens road, then your third left and imediate right, turn down meadowbank drive and then come back arround he back of the gym and cross the roundabout and take your third exit into ponds lane and follow that on for about 12 miles, then you come to a farm follow the dirt track across the large hill and then back down into the seven acre valley and then head on a bearing of 56 degrees northwesterly untill you find your self assending the bottom of a large foot hill, at this point you may have to get out and walk as it becomes to treacherous for a motor vehicle. there is a cable car in the summer months and pack horses and foot paths for the more experienced walkers.
    er, were you seriously contemplating using heroin to make anal sex better?? sheesh! who'd have thought it?
    i think u went wrong their mate,if you take an immediate right off queens road it takes u onto percy street not onto meadowbank road,onto the one way which by the way is a disaster for dixons which now gets very little trade.but i know where u mean at the end,i may have to pay it a visit.
    onto the one way which by the way is a disaster for dixons which now gets very little trade

bloody council... what do you think about the pedestrianisation of the city centre anyway?
    well,seeing as we are on the subject,i think its a disaster,disabled access is a nightmare,no access for the wheelchairs.
    You boys are taking the piss. Cunts. :p
    Weekender Offender 
    i think you should try accessing the city centre and then see who is taking the piss mate.
    :lol:

Sorry I can't take you seriously any more.
    Weekender Offender 
    well,seeing as we are on the subject,i think its a disaster,disabled access is a nightmare,no access for the wheelchairs.

being a wheelchair user myself; i agree. in the early days i found the new layout quite a challange which left no option but to preform a series of stunts and tricks just to get to wilkinsons but now i fel the new fountains are very hazordous and often find myself aqua-planing past the fruit and veg shop into greggs.
    Skive wrote:
    You boys are taking the piss. Cunts. :p

It's like a convo from Alic ein Wonderland or something!
    i had a friend who was on crutches and he often used to slip near the fountains,this i think was the reason why he was always on crutches.i like the wheelchair 'stunts' thing tho,my mate tim who has M.E might like to know that.
    Anal sex on heroin
    Pills that freeze your spinla column
    Wheel chair buund immigrant and drug smugglers
    Stories of Wheelchair tricks in pedestrinised Croydon

:chin: Entertaining for sure.
    Weekender Offender 
    they do say some drugs cause onset of multiple personality disorder...
    i did have a paracetamol last week,does that count?
    Dave wrote:
    your best bet if your traveling by car is to head northbound on th A6564 from the centre, through the traffic lights, first right up queens road, then your third left and imediate right, turn down meadowbank drive and then come back arround he back of the gym and cross the roundabout and take your third exit into ponds lane and follow that on for about 12 miles, then you come to a farm follow the dirt track across the large hill and then back down into the seven acre valley and then head on a bearing of 56 degrees northwesterly untill you find your self assending the bottom of a large foot hill, at this point you may have to get out and walk as it becomes to treacherous for a motor vehicle. there is a cable car in the summer months and pack horses and foot paths for the more experienced walkers.

I only just read this. :lol: 56 degrees. Nice and precise.
    Weekender Offender 
    well he did say he was in the military mate so i think it would be precise
    if you know anything about bearings you know even half a degree can leave you miles out
    not as funny as your haircut
This discussion has been closed.