Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

lynx deoderant

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you see thats quite odd, cause unless he had actually emptied two full cans onto his body and clothes, then at the vague distance you were talking about, i wouldnt have thought it was that strong, perhaps cause my hearing is quite good, my sense of smell is shite
    MrG wrote:
    you see thats quite odd, cause unless he had actually emptied two full cans onto his body and clothes, then at the vague distance you were talking about, i wouldnt have thought it was that strong, perhaps cause my hearing is quite good, my sense of smell is shite

It wasn't really a vague distance. We're talking about him, slight gap for the fence, then me. Though the emptying two cans onto him sounds about accurate :eek2:
    Tweety wrote:
    Some lynx are ok, my biggest problem is people who don't know when to stop putting it on. Same goes for women and perfume.

:yuck: Whenever we had PE, boys would always just cover themseleves in deodarant...
    I love Lynx Africa. The others in the Lynx range, particularly the new brands, don't appeal to me at all.
    I'm all for Lynx Africa, too :yum:

Not fussed on any of the others that I've smelled, but if it's just a subtle scent then it wouldn't be enough to put me off a bloke or owt like that.