Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Questions about my Ex-Girlfriend was it my fault she cheated? female manipulation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is the worst pain cause its lasted for a long time.

I need help people honest advice from people who been in my shoes or people who know girls like this.

well this girl I loved her this was months ago and well she was depressed her mom was sick her boyfriend was treating her like crap and then she would always go to me for help yada yada, and then after she broke up with him me and her got together and it was like the world, i wanted to protect her and all this stuff, she was so sweet to everyone and cried alot, well things started becoming wierd she started complaining that i never went to her house she knew nothing about me yada yada, well one night before i left for a competition we fought and then she cried and looked in my eyes and said she loved me and i had nothing to worry about...3 hours later she goes to a party and makes out with 8 of our friends.....and then she starts crying all that....well for one week she acted like it was the best time of her life and then i was hurt i never found out till after i flew her out to my competition....and she acted like noting happend. well we been broken up for a long time and i saw her webpage and its been 9 months she never emailed me or nothing or called to invite me to her shows well one guy who made out with her when she was drunk who took advantage of her she is buddy buddy with all of a sudden and that hurt me, why would she talk to these people and the only guy who never violated her or took advantage of her she ignores and treats me like an enemy

It hurt cause this guy took advantage and now i saw on her website she leaves him messages saying how he made her laugh...almost like she is blocking me out so she doenst feel guilt.

and the worse is I just moved and found out a couple days ago this guy lives 5 doors down!

She was smart enough to make out with 8 of our friends so they had no choice but to be involved and side with her....if she made out with random people everyone would hate her...this girl is a manipulator.

it hurts cause I never did her any harm i protected her with my heart, and looked at her like a soft gentle creature because she was going through alot...l.and then the irony is she leaves me out of her life and talks with this guy?

man its the twilight zone....I called in to this radio doctor and he said this girl has serious issues your lucky this happend its a blessing in disguise....your free...it will take a miracle to save her...he said its normal for people to hate feeling guilty but her case was extreme she had to glorify or justify everything she did and point a finger on why and look for sympathy.

The doctor said she just used me she was in an emotional state and not really attracted to me at all only attracted to me because I was their and she need me....the doctor said those are the worst kinda women because they are so subtle and use subtle sneaky manipulations, and they use there vulnerablity to get what they want or to get out of situations.

Comments

• Options
    I always wanted to know who this aunt was who was giving my ex the wrong advice...she was saying hey all guys cheat so dont feel bad, or be wild your young, dont let no guy hold you down blah blah blah...well my ex was a sweet girl and thats not her nature she didnt care for that stuff...but ya know blood can be thicker then water so came the change....brainwashing aunt over naive gal.

well last night my friend said my ex got her account taken off for some kinda violation he said she was on his friends list from wayback he wanted to show me how much of a slut she became and told me to stop thinking good of her...well he had something else to show me he was able to find the Aunt! who was talking shit and misleading my ex to be wild and all this nasty shit saying its what young girls do...well talk about a bad influence....she taught my ex not to feel guilt bla bla bla...well he showed me her page...lol and she is like 30 years old and a slutty whore, cussing like a sailor and what not...and im like wtf? even if this was my family member i knew never to take advice from this kinda person lol...we have someone just like that in our family but no one takes them serious...well he said check this out and he shows me the pics man it was painful but revealing at the same time...my ex was making out with random people again and then they had pics of her in hawaii sittin on some dudes lap saying "live life to the fullest" underneath it...and then in the about me part it says she likes to go clubbing and being a dirty little girl with her neice my ex....oh ya and her aunt is married lol she married a sucka who lets her do that shit.

you guys might say oh man so what thats a typical whore...but this is the same girl who got people to cry over her sick mother....her mom is really sick now...it seems this kinda girl cant handle her mom needs attention and cant give my ex attention so it hurts her...

im just lucky i never took our relationship to the next level even though i cared for her...blessing in disguise.

but damn im like why did i get involved with someone so naive and sneaky? i felt disgusted basially wasted my life like a year and half on this trash.

i even told her dont listen to girls who are wild like that they are empty inside everyone wants love those girlswho are wild just want attention because they cant get love...and wind up lonely...

guys take warning if a girl never listens to you or chooses others over you dump her! learn from me, oh and if she has a myspace make sure you look at it....and becareful she might be extra sneaky and put it on 14 years old privacy so you cant see it.
  • Options
    I didn't really get all that, but just put it down to experience and move on.

That's all you can do.

If you don't, then it's got the potential to fuck with your head (and relationships) big time.
  • Options
    To be honest move on, this girl does not sound worth all the hassle and trouble. I no it must be hard to live a couple of doors down from the boy who took advantage of her but you really need to get out their and get on with your life. I hope eveythng will be alright :thumb:
  • Options
    ya its tough to live next to the guy...but its hard to feel like he took advantage of her since thats her good friend now and she drinks beers with him every friday...i just feel strange am i here to suffer? why did she eliminate me from her life completely after i gave her my heart and caring? she even talked to her ex still...maybe i should be like her and listen to other peoples advices...like her aunt saying there are other men, she imitated her aunt her aunt told her of her wild past but her aunt is not in love i can tell cause if she was in love she wouldnt be partying still she just married a guy for security at 3o something years old.

I dont know i just dont know why other relatives get involved? and how someone can claim to be a caring person and passionate and then betray you and not feel guilty?

is this a form of manipulation is my ex a damn good one?
  • Options
    Ok, I didn't read through all of it, but I believe the same thing happened to you that happened to me 2 months ago. The girl I like for months was completely upset with her boyfriend, and on the edge of break-up, and I would talk to her until 1 in the morning some nights on aim, trying to help her as best as I could.

We went on a class trip, and I decided after 8 months of liking her, I would try my luck. Well, it started out well, but then she completly turned on me and all that crap...

My sister heard some of the crap she said about me and got pissed off bad at her ( They were really good friends). Well, a little time after the whole ordeal, we talked again, yet strangely enough (/sarcasm) as soon as my sister and her were best friends again, her convos with me felt very shallow and I just gave up, feeling used twice.

So dude, she never loved you, and don't listen to your friend's crap about how much of a "slut" she has become. Be glad your out of a dead end relationship in which the most important person to you would of been severly hurt, yourself.
  • Options
    pacman326 wrote:
    Ok, I didn't read through all of it, but I believe the same thing happened to you that happened to me 2 months ago. The girl I like for months was completely upset with her boyfriend, and on the edge of break-up, and I would talk to her until 1 in the morning some nights on aim, trying to help her as best as I could.

We went on a class trip, and I decided after 8 months of liking her, I would try my luck. Well, it started out well, but then she completly turned on me and all that crap...

My sister heard some of the crap she said about me and got pissed off bad at her ( They were really good friends). Well, a little time after the whole ordeal, we talked again, yet strangely enough (/sarcasm) as soon as my sister and her were best friends again, her convos with me felt very shallow and I just gave up, feeling used twice.

So dude, she never loved you, and don't listen to your friend's crap about how much of a "slut" she has become. Be glad your out of a dead end relationship in which the most important person to you would of been severly hurt, yourself.

damn

sound similar i dont know why women have to be such emotional users...why cant they be by themselfs ya know? i tried to tell her be by yourself....and she rushed with me, i liked her but didnt wanna be a rebound...and she got over me in 1 week lol.
  • Options
    You really need to move on and realise that not all females are like this. And know that males can be just as bad.

She isnt worh your time or feelings. Delete any association with her. whether it be websites, emails, anything, and move on.

In 10 years time, she'll be the one fucked up, not you :thumb:
  • Options
    You really need to move on and realise that not all females are like this. And know that males can be just as bad.

She isnt worh your time or feelings. Delete any association with her. whether it be websites, emails, anything, and move on.

In 10 years time, she'll be the one fucked up, not you :thumb:
    '

ya the thing is i know women aint like that...i have faith...she seems to hate all men becaue of the few she dated..and she even lumped me in that catergory.

im just glad now i aint with her...i would of married into a family of guiltless people wit way to much pride.

she couldnt even say sorry i had to force it out of her.

havent talked or contacted her about a year almost.