Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

paypal question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how long does it take to transfer funds from paypal to (barclays) bank? i sent it through last friday and am just wondering if it's going to take 7 days as they say or if anyone knows if it's usually a bit quicker.

thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know about that specific bank, but the man has paypal and it takes 4-5 business days.

(I wonder why its so long?)
    I also thought it was 4 working days.
    takes about a week if not longer for me. then again paypal are complete arses. i much prefer netbanx but unfortunately ebay doesnt.
    icey wrote:
    takes about a week if not longer for me. then again paypal are complete arses. i much prefer netbanx but unfortunately ebay doesnt.

Only because ebay owns paypal...
    It usually takes about a week sometimes a few days less for money to get through to my Barclays account. I've seen money I've transfered on a Monday make it by Friday, maybe sooner, on occasion.
    Think how much interest they are earning while you wait :)
    how long does it take to transfer funds from paypal to (barclays) bank? i sent it through last friday and am just wondering if it's going to take 7 days as they say or if anyone knows if it's usually a bit quicker.

thanks.

Silly PayPal did a transfer twice to my Bank so now they reckon I owe them money!!

First I want to double check it has indeed gone through twice.
    Silly PayPal did a transfer twice to my Bank so now they reckon I owe them money!!

First I want to double check it has indeed gone through twice.

It's entirely possible