Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex on drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently had sex on cocaine and what an experience that was! Any others that have a positive or a negative effect? Imagine it must be pretty insane on MDMA?!

Comments

• Options
    It's good on pills/mdma, but the problem is that it takes a lot of bloody effort to actually finish... it's a lot nicer/less effort when you are coming down from it to be honest.
  • Options
    MDMA will make you love buzz.

Cocaine has a stronger effect on your libido.
  • Options
    Coke yep mad.
  • Options
    acid was the best
  • Options
    I had sex once back in my university days with a woman who was using ecstasy and she said it was the only way to have sex. Can't say i have had sex when i was though.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I don't find sex on coke to be anybetter really - some gils like a little coke on the clit though.

I prefer sex on ecstasy. Once you've got it up it aint going down and you can carry on for hours, finishing can be a problem but it doesn't bother me too much. The ladies love it. ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    sex on drugs is amazing but it's a lot harder to come - as it is with men
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I don't find sex on coke to be anybetter really

No I don't really find it any different on coke. Pills and MDMA is good because it feels kinda different although for the guy it's just frustrating after a while!
  • Options
    i love it on pills/mdma! its the best way! love comin home and knowing theres still a good few hours of seriously dirty sex before its all over, in fact the sex is one of my favourite things about it. my boy/f seems to love it as much as i do, all that build up makes him come really hard when he gets there!
  • Options
    my bloke was going down on me after ive had E and i fell asleep! it was on a comedown tho and i was soo tired but surely thats not normal!
    NB no sarcastic jokes about how he cant be that good because believe me, he is..
  • Options
    Ha - Kasia's custom title is '2 little ducks' with 22 posts. Never noticed that before.
  • Options
    pills great sex. Acid was great but also a bit weird.
  • Options
    I love sex on pills, was good on coke too but pills is the best, apart from not being able to cum! Why the fuck is that anyway?
    I haven't had sex on pills for a good 2 years now, fucking nightmare, I got to get some of that lovin:heart:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I don't find sex on coke to be anybetter really - some gils like a little coke on the clit though.

Strange, I would have thought that would numb the area.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    bongbudda wrote:
    Strange, I would have thought that would numb the area.

Well I havn't got one so couldn't really tell you, but I have been with a couple of girls who've liked it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Well I havn't got one so couldn't really tell you, but I have been with a couple of girls who've liked it.

Fair enough, it just seems strange, it is supposed to be a local anthesthetic.
  • Options
    coke on my clit has never doen fuck all, i pretended it did tho hehe