Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

big penises. are they all they are cracked up to be?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i would just like to know if big penises make for better sex. from what i have read on the net a 9 inch penis seems to be a wonderful thing. would like to hear from any females who have experienced a 9 inch wonder tool (or something in the region of 9 inches) and enlighten me as to why a big penis is better for sex. from what i can gather there is nothing that can compete with a 9 inch cock. look forward to your replies

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    edmond wrote:
    i would just like to know if big penises make for better sex. from what i have read on the net a 9 inch penis seems to be a wonderful thing. would like to hear from any females who have experienced a 9 inch wonder tool (or something in the region of 9 inches) and enlighten me as to why a big penis is better for sex. from what i can gather there is nothing that can compete with a 9 inch cock. look forward to your replies
    i doubt many girls go around measuring their bf's cocks tbh
    dear oh dear its you again http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/search.php?searchid=974579

get over it.

Yes, 9 inch penises are wonderful.
    It's about width more than length, and a wider penis does make some women enjoy it more because they feel fuller.

The vagina only stretches so far length-ways, so an uber-long penis would just give their cervix a good pounding.

Nice to see you back asking about penises though. Obsessed?
    I wonder if he want woman to start saying some experience they had so he can wank... All he can fucking talk about is big cocks... Get a fucking life...

I am not generally that harsh, but I am sorry, you really need to...
    :confused: the link doesn't work
    otter wrote:
    :confused: the link doesn't work

Jus click his username and look for all his posts...
    Jus click his username and look for all his posts...
    now i remember...

G E T
    A
    L I F E
    FFS
    Some people just like to get the word 'penis' into a conversation without their mother giving them a clout around the head!
    This is stupid. If you go into the bedroom thinking "my 9-inch cock will be enough to please her on its own", you'll be disappointed. Women need far more than just a cock to keep them happy in bed.
    edmond wrote:
    9 inch wonder tool

Is that like a swiss army knife but genital related?

I mean, I can use mine to open cans and it doubles as a screw driver if I'm feeling adventurous....dunno if I'd use it as a toothpick though.....

But yes, ladies how would you feel if your partner's penis could thread needles, strip wire, open bottles and cut wood?

A penis with a built in magnifying glass would solve a lot of male pride problems though :chin:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I find my 3ft monster more than satsifies women.

I am pleased with the overall performance.
    JsT wrote:
    I find my 3ft monster more than satsifies women.

Is that some kind of Pokemon deal?

Cunnilingochu, I choose you!

I only ever managed to catch Anal-Reamer-iod and he's only of use in limited circumstances........

:o
    edmond wrote:
    from what i can gather there is nothing that can compete with a 9 inch cock.
    damn straight.
    9 inches, psh, hardly common and as has been said, its width and girth that matter :)!
    lipsy wrote:
    damn straight.
    tbh.
    edmond wrote:
    *Laughs and points at you because you have a small penis*
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You've got a 9 inch penis? Gah, that would do nothing. I don't expect any less that 14 inches on a man. Anything less than that doesn't even begin to satisfy.
    Erm why have you started the same thread again? it is pretty stupid dont you agree?
    Erm why have you started the same thread again? it is pretty stupid dont you agree?
    I can only assume he also has a craving for big threads.
    I have an extarordinarily small penis and I have never gotten laid. I think there might be a connection, yes.
    junker wrote:
    I have an extarordinarily small penis and I have never gotten laid. I think there might be a connection, yes.
    Don't be stupid. Factors such as your personal confidence with women are far more important. Your size is only an issue if you want it to be.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Don't be stupid. Factors such as your personal confidence with women are far more important. Your size is only an issue if you want it to be.
    Cant sense the irony nub?
    Oh is this the guy that banged his sister and then asked if it was ok?
    That was a funny thread.
    We saw a massive penis today.

It was on a Rhino. Right big it was.
    You've got a 9 inch penis? Gah, that would do nothing. I don't expect any less that 14 inches on a man. Anything less than that doesn't even begin to satisfy.
    Seconded, tbh
    :nervous:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Your size is only an issue if you want it to be.

You obviously don't talk much with women.
    stargalaxy wrote:

Try listening to girl-talk sometime and you'll change your mind.

Size and confidence are linked, although even if you've got a small cock, you can console yourself with the knowledge you're actually better equipped to get the g-spot going.
    Kermit wrote:
    The vagina only stretches so far length-ways, so an uber-long penis would just give their cervix a good pounding.
    :eek:

It hurts like a bitch.

Happened to me late last year when I slept with a older guy who was well, quite big downstairs.
    :eek:

It hurts like a bitch.
    only at first.
    You get used to it quite quickly.