Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am fed up with rejects

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so fed up with life I have m8 who make out he mate all he talk about his girlfriends and him all time I talk about myself to him he using excuses like texts or go away. I always advice him on things. I not had very good life people said you find the right girlfriend never has happen. I never had friend in my life because I used live in care move around lots of places but people always say cheer up think why nobody give damn he bring his mates there start laugh at me. Any ideas to make some mates? I apply for 100 jobs every time been reject. I never had childhood really I try be relly nice to people does not work and or been use. Sorry for my bad English. I never see my family all this other people have tons of mates or familys

I need some advice

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Join a club or something
    Sign up for evening classes - go learn how to cook, or salsa, or something like that. You'll learn a new skill and meet people at the same time :).
    maybe you could just have a talk with your mate about how you feel, without being over dramatic or moany? you know, just a mate-to-mate casual chat; you're feeling rough at the moment and you help him out so could he just be there for you? you've had a tough life and he is your friend so i think he owes it to you.
    the other advice given is also good- join a group or class- not to be patronising or offensive, but maybe an english class? then you could improve your english, which could unfairly be why you have been turned away from so many jobs..
    www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk is a really useful site for getting a job, it gives advice on finding a suitable job and has advice on cvs etc
    you'll make friends at work and things will eventually turn out ok for you just keep goin strong!
    like other people have said the best ways / places to meet other people and gain friendships is things like clubs, classes, etc
    as for the jobs - that is disheartening but, keep trying, i'm sure you'll get one eventually, and that in itself is probably the best way of meeting people and making friends :yes: