Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

We broke up

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have my heart in my mouth when I take the Fiesta for a spin on that road. A Scooby, well, I think I'd shit meself :lol:

He's love it, that and the roman road from Chollerford to Greenhead too. I always drive over there instead of the A69. Time for a pint at once brewed too :yes:
    Last time I went up, it was a thoroughly nice and peaceful drive. Spur of the moment thing - 1am New Years Day, I decided to go. It was lovely, it really was.

The trip before that was a little more 'chaotic'. My friend travelled up there from Southampton for a rolling road day - he didn't let me know until he was already there! Up I go, kip the night in their hotel room, and set off the next day. We gave the cars some serious stick that morning - going rather too fast over the blind summits... his girlfriend took pictures of my 205 getting mildly airborne at treble-figure-speeds over the blind summits, but they didn't come out very well :(.

I don't think for a minute that I'll be getting up to any similar antics on the bike - airborne on a bike is not much fun, and landing is pretty damned awful.

Anyway, I'm strolling off topic... just to bring it back, I'm going to say again that it would do TSBITC a world of good to come up that road. Maybe we should all bully him into coming :).
    Just a suggestion, let your ex and her new fella go to centre parks but phone up and cancel it before they get there. Might be petty but i'd have a bloody good laugh over that.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Haha!

I like it!
    icey wrote:
    Just a suggestion, let your ex and her new fella go to centre parks but phone up and cancel it before they get there. Might be petty but i'd have a bloody good laugh over that.
    :lol:
    icey wrote:

Would it be too late though?
    Sofie wrote:
    Would it be too late though?
    depends when its booked for. If its not for a few weeks then he could cancel now and not tell them.
    But seriously - why should you pay for your cheating girlfriend and her lover to go on a holiday that you were supposed to be going on?
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Not read the whole thread (sorry) but just wanted to say I'm sorry about this whole thing, Rich.

She hasn't treated you well for a long time. Maybe in the long run it is better. Get off to uni and find someone who will treat you good.

xx