Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What to say ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LacyMay wrote:
    Which is great. But a lot of people actually grieved for him. It wasn't like people just went oh hes dead lets just forget about it. Some people might be a bit hurt tis all.

Yeah I remember. And i don't mean to play that down just meant that ... well the pro outweighs the con if you see what i mean.
    Wow... I wasn't around here back then, and have never heard the story before, but just had a look through some old posts... Makes even a stranger speechless.

But Hi, nice to meet you :) and I'm glad any problems are working themselves out for you now. Welcome back to the boards.
    well.. such is the internet :|
    When I woke up I thought I imagined this thread. Welcome back anyway!
    I can't believe you did this Kev.

I know. It's not something i'm proud of. It wasn't big, funny or clever. I got the result i wanted but from the wrong way of doing it, if that makes sense.
    what made you want to come back?
    Have you read this?

He probably logged out and read it so no one knew he was online.
    Erm, hi

Welcome back, not that you'd remember me as I believe I was fairly new when you 'left' and was also called welsh_mosher back then
    what made you want to come back?

I would of a while ago, but i couldn't remember my password, and the email account i had with here, i couldn't remember the password too either so i couldn't get it sent to me. Anyway, i was on a forum for a game i play, and thought wouldn't it be fun if i put up a picture of some nuns at a fair ! (Yeah my brain's still weird) so googled nuns and funfair and the first result was for a thread on here about rides you like at the fair to which BeckyBoo (the nun) had made a post/started thread, so thought i'd pop along and have a look.

Then i saw that post by Mokato, going on about me. This got me to thinking and remembered my password for my email account, so got my password for here. Incidently, there was a 'forgot your password' email from Live Journal, from about a week ago, so looks like someone was trying to access that.

So last night, or more precisely the early hours of Sunday morning, i decided to make this post. Don't know why really. I hurt a lot of people and, i think, this will too. Not going to keep appologising and giving my reasons as it would get tiresome and look false. The thing is i'm here, things are far better than they were and sorry for p*****g people off and upsetting them.

What people want from me is up to them. They can tell me to eff off, welcome me back with open arms, say hi and not bother any more, be extremely angry or totally indifferent. But hate's a sterile thing and doesn't really accomplish much except that it gets on your tits every time the thing you're angry about is mentioned/thought of. Believe me i know.
    tbh i cant believe after reading the post you did as big muscely steve, and then you came back and pretended to write another one from him, after seeing HOW upset people were!!!
    I mean I know its the internet, and people lie all the fucking time, but come on.
    I guess you were in a shitty place in your head, and weve all done things we regret, but tbh, itll take a long time to get the trust back.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I would of a while ago, but i couldn't remember my password, and the email account i had with here, i couldn't remember the password too either so i couldn't get it sent to me. Anyway, i was on a forum for a game i play, and thought wouldn't it be fun if i put up a picture of some nuns at a fair ! (Yeah my brain's still weird) so googled nuns and funfair and the first result was for a thread on here about rides you like at the fair to which BeckyBoo (the nun) had made a post/started thread, so thought i'd pop along and have a look.

Then i saw that post by Mokato, going on about me. This got me to thinking and remembered my password for my email account, so got my password for here. Incidently, there was a 'forgot your password' email from Live Journal, from about a week ago, so looks like someone was trying to access that.

So last night, or more precisely the early hours of Sunday morning, i decided to make this post. Don't know why really. I hurt a lot of people and, i think, this will too. Not going to keep appologising and giving my reasons as it would get tiresome and look false. The thing is i'm here, things are far better than they were and sorry for p*****g people off and upsetting them.

What people want from me is up to them. They can tell me to eff off, welcome me back with open arms, say hi and not bother any more, be extremely angry or totally indifferent. But hate's a sterile thing and doesn't really accomplish much except that it gets on your tits every time the thing you're angry about is mentioned/thought of. Believe me i know.

I don't follow how you manage to get your password back, if you couldn't access your email and from what you say couldn't retrieve your password because of that, how did you see that someone tried to recover your password on your livejournal... And then you just remeber it... I'm confused there...

Oh btw, I am nmm, the cynical one :):D
    Jesus!
    1983 wrote:
    Jesus!

that was my reaction too. erm welcome back, but i can see how people could be angry
    I don't follow how you manage to get your password back, if you couldn't access your email and from what you say couldn't retrieve your password because of that, how did you see that someone tried to recover your password on your livejournal... And then you just remeber it... I'm confused there...

Oh btw, I am nmm, the cynical one :):D

What he said was that he just remembered the email password. The bit about LJ was incidental, nothing to do with his email account.
    I remember this whole story... don't really know what to make of it.

At the end of the day it's the Internet - who knows what's true and what's not. No point getting upset over stuff on here.

Glad to see you back and... well, alive!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:
    When I woke up I thought I imagined this thread. Welcome back anyway!
    Same here, I thought I'd dreamt it.

Still can't quite get the head round it.
    At the end of the day it's the Internet - who knows what's true and what's not. No point getting upset over stuff on here.
    thats true to a point. the problem is when people spend time comforting and advising someone and actually starting to care. i bet a lot of people were really gutted when they learned he had killed himself.

on the same note.. its good he never actually did.
    lipsy wrote:
    thats true to a point. the problem is when people spend time comforting and advising someone and actually starting to care. i bet a lot of people were really gutted when they learned he had killed himself.

on the same note.. its good he never actually did.

Yeah, maybe. I just don't tend to believe 99% of what I read on the net... so maybe I don't understand others that do?

And yeah, it is good that he's still here!
    OMFGZ, man lies on internet.

*falls off chair*

I would say welcome back, but that would be a lie. At least you're not dead.
    reading back on some of his posts, he did seem like a total bitch :razz:
    wow this thread has made me feel extremely strange. I feel angry, hurt and decieved but have a little bit of happiness too if that makes any sense?!. Reading back on that old thread puts a horrible knot in my stomach because i remember reading that all them years ago. It was on of those things you read that makes your stomach jump up into your throat. I am angry Kevvy coz that thread really upset me and stuck with me for a while, I have even thought about it recently when someone on here mentioned you. I am so so glad you are ok and that you are making a good life for yourself but like someone else said it will take a while for any trust to be there again.

Now that I've said my bit I'd like to add that it is good to see you back even after all of that :) Not sure if you will remember me but I'm the little drunk one that likes to go out and dance :D :hyper:
    Shit. WTF. :crazyeyes:
    Well i can understand why he might have done it, but it still doesn't make it a bit less sick really. Still, i suppose half the benefit of the anonymity of the internet for some people is being able to lie to people for sympathy or what not.
    I think it's a ghost writer.

Smart arse. :p
    I wasn't here but have got the jist of the story.

Really glad you're okay now.
    What the fuck.!!

Is this real?

I know we never really talked but I read your posts and was taken aback by it. This is weird. Heh, I'm an emotional cripple these days. I hope it's not somebody taking the pee. I really don't know what to think. Yea, I'm confused.
    What the fuck.!!

Is this real?

I know we never really talked but I read your posts and was taken aback by it. This is weird. Heh, I'm an emotional cripple these days. I hope it's not somebody taking the pee. I really don't know what to think. Yea, I'm confused.

I blame sonic the hedgehog.