Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is it too much effort..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for this model to wear a bra or some nipple sticker hiding things?

image1xl.jpg

or are we supposed to be aroused into buying things?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and look!! why would they want use to see this much rib
    image1xl.jpg
    not pleasant at all
    Personally, if I can't see my nipples, I won't even think about buying it.
    Sometimes in the winter I put my sweaters on wire hangers so I can get shoulder nipples too. The more the merrier.
    my_name wrote:
    Personally, if I can't see my nipples, I won't even think about buying it.
    :lol: thats the spirit!
    \
    sophia wrote:
    You can buy things to wear in your bra to give you permanent erect looking nipples. Why the fuck anyone would want that is beyond me. :confused:

yeh ive seen those, how freaky.

If i wanted to show hard nipples i'd just use my own

most men love to see hard nipples through clothes though! though that doesnt explain why these women on asos selling womens clothes have them on show...
    sophia wrote:
    You can buy things to wear in your bra to give you permanent erect looking nipples. Why the fuck anyone would want that is beyond me. :confused:

:crying:
    \
    I hate it when it is cold and my nipples want to stand to attention no matter what I try and do.
    Padded bras have many uses :yes:

Though, since we're on nipples, does anybody else have like, where one nipple will get all pointy but the other one just kind of lays there flat all the time... not that I do or anything... just curious :p
    my_name wrote:
    Padded bras have many uses :yes:

Though, since we're on nipples, does anybody else have like, where one nipple will get all pointy but the other one just kind of lays there flat all the time... not that I do or anything... just curious :p

if mine go erect from the cold, then both of them will at the same time, but if its due to being touched by fabric/a hand/tongue;) then whichever is touched will go hard on its own.

nipples are strange things :D
    i think the first picture looks ok. I dont think she has hugely offensively prominent nipples or anything.

second top is just strange with that cut away thing goin on.
    i think the first picture looks ok. I dont think she has hugely offensively prominent nipples or anything.

second top is just strange with that cut away thing goin on.

The style/cut/whatever makes for a cute bathing suit though imo (if you've got the right curves)
    sophia wrote:
    I hate hard nipples showing when going out. Obviously with the temprature they rise and fall and you can't help them sometimes, but when bf sees them he thinks im always horny!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Blah wrote:
    for this model to wear a bra or some nipple sticker hiding things?

image1xl.jpg

or are we supposed to be aroused into buying things?
    I honestly don't see what looks bad about it. And I honestly didn't mean this in a pervy way; just an aesthetic one.
    I honestly don't see what looks bad about it. And I honestly didn't mean this in a pervy way; just an aesthetic one.

i never said it looks bad, it was just an observation.
    Blah wrote:
    i never said it looks bad, it was just an observation.
    Well if it doesn't look bad what's the point in hiding it? :)
    I think it looks tacky. Little too much white trashesque for me. I don't want to see somebodies nipples :no: One pair is enough.

Bit then again, I'm not a man.
    The second pic i think shes too skinny to wear that.
    my_name wrote:
    I think it looks tacky. I don't want to see somebodies nipples :no: One pair is enough.
    What's the problem that nipples have and (for example) knees don't?
    tbh I think seeing bra parts poking through a shirt is aesthetically bad.
    I agree with you there. I hate seeing bra straps. Especially when people wear shirts that can only ben worn with something strapless then they get those "fancy" bra straps. Hardcore trashy.

There are some very unpleasing knees out there too. The kind where they have no knee cuz the fat just hangs over.

I'm just not a nipple fan. Some are some aren't. I don't even like my own really.

You know soon you'll see somebody with the nipples sticking out, but they'll have nipples the size of dinner plates... its bound to come.
    my_name wrote:
    I agree with you there. I hate seeing bra straps. Especially when people wear shirts that can only ben worn with something strapless then they get those "fancy" bra straps. Hardcore trashy.
    I agree there too, but I was referring to the (very common) occurance that someone's wearing a tight shirt over a bra and you can see its shape.
    Oh I saw that yesterday actually, this girl had this tight shirt on, and then she had on this patterned overly padded bra under it. The kind where you could see where the bra ends, a bunch of empty space, and then where her body started... and every bit of pattern too.

You just kind of want to go and poke them, see just how much empty space is there.

I'm all about padded, but at least get them so they fit.

And now that I'm on a rant, I still remember this girl in school... she had on one of those nasty white whifebeaters, under a white bra with bright blue handprints on the tits.

She switched schools not too long after. :p
    in fashion nipples are hugely popular, theyre just a must among the skinny girls, along with the ribs. id actually love to have sexy little nipples pointing through a tshirt at all times, but unfortunately my nipples are surpisingly frigid most of the time..

another thought though: back to those models in the picture-
    between shots, the 'behind the scenes people' rush on set and quickly touch up hair and make up, and does someone give those nipples a quick tweak to make sure theyre permanently stood to attention? are pegs used? maybe those top models for chanel or prada actually have nipple clamps in between shots,as opposed to the bog standard peg? economically, is the studio freezing at all times? or perhaps theres an actual 'nipple person' ( along with hair and make up people)- some camp fashion man who stands at the side of the shoot staring at this models nipples and occasionally rushes on shouting ''hold up hold up people the left one's gone down a bit!''??

it just really makes me wonder..
    that lass with the stripy top and the ribs

i feel like i want to throw her on the bbq or something for a light snack
    i know! it's so gross when you see that
    I'm not afraid of nipples showing! I don't care if mine do and it doesn't bother me if anyones else's are prominent. We all have them!
    in the last few series of friends, rachel had permanently hard niples :/
    I never knew nipples were such a minefield.
    I don't see the problem but I hate when people..blokes in particular feel the need to point it out in public.