Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The War At Home!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who has been watching the War at Home on E4??? It is fantastic!

I just watched another episode just now, in which the story revolved all around the parents losing their stash and trying to find out which of their kids stole it to smoke it! Was hilarious!:lol::lol::lol:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    subject13 wrote:
    Who has been watching the War at Home on E4??? It is fantastic!

I just watched another episode just now, in which the story revolved all around the parents losing their stash and trying to find out which of their kids stole it to smoke it! Was hilarious!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it's cool.

Maybe i should give my nan some weed!!
    I've been watching it but I am a bit undecided about it. Me and my boyfriend were saying last night it's just like there's something missing from it. It's funny and all but I don't like it that much. Will still watch it every week probably tho!
    The man and I watched it. But its long over now, I hope they make a season two. I loved it.

Have you seen the spanking episode yet? That was hilarous.
    Shush , shush , shush!

Dont tell me what is going to happen! Im still waiting to see if the Son's Gay friend is going to try to seduce him.
    subject13 wrote:
    Shush , shush , shush!

Dont tell me what is going to happen! Im still waiting to see if the Son's Gay friend is going to try to seduce him.

:lol: I forgot about him. He is hilarous.