Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oragasm (blokes only plz ^^ but the girls can read)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right! since the girls can have an all girls orgasm thread, why not the blokes. So can you describe to the girls what it feels like to blow your load?

EDIT: fucking hell, spelt the fucker wrong. anyway im waiting for you funny fuckers to make a witty comment

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are a bloke so why don't you tell everyone your own personal experience instead of asking for other peoples first.
    squeal16 wrote:
    You are a bloke so why don't you tell everyone your own personal experience instead of asking for other peoples first.

well observed. give me some time to beat one out here and i'll give you a blow by blow account.

bus seriously it feels really really good, its almost instantyl relaxing, the minute you ejaculate you get an instant feeling of calm before you reliese you just messed up the sheets. the best orgasm i've ever had was a few years back when i was sleeping with my ex after a night out, it was some night. anyway i kept holding back until I let go and i went lightheaded and i ejaculated for ages. that was my favourite time releasing the baby batter
    :lol:
    ...that was my favourite time releasing the baby batter

Ewwwhhh! ! ! :lol:
    You Freak!
    Ewwwhhh! ! ! :lol:
    You Freak!

why whats wrong with that? suppose you call it love juice :angel:
    why whats wrong with that? suppose you call it love juice :angel:

Never given it much thought I suppose. I'm a good girl ya see :)
    Never given it much thought I suppose. I'm a good girl ya see :)

and I'm Saint Peter :angel:
    I dunno, you sorta get that euphoric feeling just before you cum, you know you're just about to blow and then bam, just a wave of pleasure engulfs you and you feel good for 30 odd seconds, then it's shit afer that!
    turlough wrote:
    I dunno, you sorta get that euphoric feeling just before you cum, you know you're just about to blow and then bam, just a wave of pleasure engulfs you and you feel good for 30 odd seconds, then it's shit afer that!

especially when you have to wear the sock for the rest of the day
    especially when you have to wear the sock for the rest of the day

:lol::lol::lol:
    What are you guys talking about? It really, really hurts. It feels like a dull ache deep within the bowels and get sharper and more prominent the closer it comes to happening. And then UGH! A quick succession of immobilizing pain, like you're urinating ferrite shavings. Horrible wimpers of agony escape your mouth. It slowly dies down and you're left in a fetal position too terrified and anemic from the experience to utter a sound.

Agh, it's dreadful.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    junker wrote:
    What are you guys talking about? It really, really hurts. It feels like a dull ache deep within the bowels and get sharper and more prominent the closer it comes to happening. And then UGH! A quick succession of immobilizing pain, like you're urinating ferrite shavings. Horrible wimpers of agony escape your mouth. It slowly dies down and you're left in a fetal position too terrified and anemic from the experience to utter a sound.

Agh, it's dreadful.
    O_O You're not serious I hope.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:

Summin like that. Top buzz! :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
    I always laugh afterwards for some reason
    That reminded me of "Along came Polly" for some reason...

-Have you ever had a guy who shouts "Fifty!" when he comes?
    -Yes, sure.
    Fifty? I don't get it o.O
    It's from a movie. It makes sense there.
    well this is how it feels for me.

The best part are the few seconds before you ejaculate... It begins to tingle really strong. Sometimes I have been told I make funny faces, because... I dunno it's really enfeebling. You start to conentrate only on this tingle and feel every split second is a long time, where you feel it's coming, and coming and coming... and BAAAM.... blowing a big load is like peeing after you haven't peed for two weeks.

I will lie down on my lass, and won't move except for breathing :) I let the rest drip out, wait a bit until the tingly feeling is gone, roll off, and reeeeelaaaaaaaaxxxxx. I feel weak like a ill gazelle for the next 5-10 minutes, but I love it =)
    Right! since the girls can have an all girls orgasm thread, why not the blokes. So can you describe to the girls what it feels like to blow your load?

EDIT: fucking hell, spelt the fucker wrong. anyway im waiting for you funny fuckers to make a witty comment
    Depends. If I am bored it just feels normal. But if I am recieving its great.

I hope that helps. :)
    I know how it feels, just for the aid of the ladies out there who want to know how it feels
    turlough wrote:
    I you feel good for 30 odd seconds, then it's shit afer that!

It really is!!!
    what?? so a boys orgasm lasts for 30seconds?
    lipsy wrote:

Around that, girls orgasms are much better.
    If you count to 30 it's a rather long time, isn't it more like 5 - 10 seconds?
    lipsy wrote:
    30 seconds? If you're lucky :nervous:
    squeal16 wrote:
    If you count to 30 it's a rather long time, isn't it more like 5 - 10 seconds?
    i would have thought so
    You only cum for 5 seconds but the whole experience is around 30 seconds imo.
    turlough wrote:
    You only cum for 5 seconds but the whole experience is around 30 seconds imo.
    what do you mean by experience?

the actual orgasm? or the feeling of approaching orgasm?
    lipsy wrote:

well theres the sort of recovery where he just lies there for a while and doesnt move for a bit - maybe he means that?
    \
    lipsy wrote:

Approaching orgasm, cumming, after it and then there's some left over cum that sorta dribbles out haha how graphic! :shocking:
    turlough wrote:
    Approaching orgasm, cumming, after it and then there's some left over cum that sorta dribbles out haha how graphic! :shocking:
    :lol: