Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Edinburgh Meet Take 2

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if i ever build up the courage to travel somewhere for many hours all on my lonesome then i shall come to a meet :yes:

but i want at least one meet in wales at some point, oh yes :eek2:
    i'll be there lak
    Why is it that everyone wants a meet near them but aint willing to travel anywhere to attend a meet?

I have to travel at least an hour to any meet.

If we make it we'll have to travel an hour on the ferry, hour on the train and 2 hours on the bus there and back.
    There should be a meet on Arran... :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Why is it that everyone wants a meet near them but aint willing to travel anywhere to attend a meet?

Because I am lazy and the world should revolve around my every need.
    Infinite wrote:
    As far as I know, Sharry and I will be in the pub on the 19th of August. Anyone else is welcome to stroll in and sit with us.

Out of interest, where are you going? As if anyone is going to stroll into the pub to meet you they need to know what pub it is. There is more than one pub in Edinburgh :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Diddums!! :p

London meets are a 4 hour one way trip as a minimum. Braintree was 6 hours. Life goes on :p
    Out of interest, where are you going? As if anyone is going to stroll into the pub to meet you they need to know what pub it is. There is more than one pub in Edinburgh :p

My goodness woman, it's on my the first post. The Standing Order is the current pub of choice :o
    Infinite wrote:
    My goodness woman, it's on my the first post. The Standing Order is the current pub of choice :o

Ohhhhh. I didn't think to look on the first post :p