Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boyfriend probs

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kaz, I really feel for you.
    So much of what you said describes my relationship to a tee.
    I'm always the one trying to think of where we can go and what we can do - although this has got a little bit better in recent months, if my girlfriend gets fed up that we don't go out or do this or that then it's all my fault for not taking her, even though I do a lot.

There are times when I keep suggesting things to do but she will just bat them away, not come up with anything herslef and then moan that she's bored.

And the sex situationseems similar to yours.

I am also at the point where I just think she doesn't care, but like you am finding it very very hard to give her an ultimatum as i'm not really sure/a bit scared about leaving her.

I'm at the stage where i'm giving it one last shot, trying to be a bit more forceful, stand up for myself and for what I want out of the relationship. If that doesn't work then it looks like the end. It's going to be very hard, but I think we both know that sometimes this is the only way, and as my friends keep telling me, there's hundreda of thousands of other people out there who will treat you right and you will be able to have a very happy relationship with. The chances are there's a good few who will want to be with you too, but you don't know until you meet them, and in order to make the most of any opportunities that arise, you need to be single.

Whatever you do, I hope it all works out for you.

P.S. There's nothing wrong with not shaving, I always have a nice bit of stubble :)
    Thanks. Will just have to see what happens. If nothing changes that is it. I deserve better.

And there it is wrong not to shave when it looks like bum fluff.
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    And there it is wrong not to shave when it looks like bum fluff.

OK, fair enough! :D
    If you ever want to chat them pm since we are both in the same boat.