Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

should i play hard 2 get?

i txt my boyf and email him every day but he very rarely txts/emails anymore!!!! he rings me in the evening and we go out its not that he doent love me coz he does! its just i always ask him out and txt him 1st! hes lovely tho coz wen we do go out he pays 4 everything!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're making all the contact, he probably thinks you can't get enough of him. Don't be easy and desperate, us men love to be teased and chase. Make him work for it, you'll have more fun and he'll soon be calling you up to see what you're up to.
  • Options
    i thought that but he likes it! + when i dont he complains and asks why i didnt txt but i have now managed to leave it 2 days!

but thanx 4 the advice

xxx
  • Options
    I agree with Captain Kirk.
    I always used to text me g.friend first and eventually i let her do the chasing, I only had to leave it about 3hrs and she text me asking wot was up!

Dont admit to ur b.friend u was waiting for him to tex u first though, just let him no u were busy with friends or someit then he will soon start texting first!
  • Options
    Hi be careful, I was texting or ringing this girl once or twice a week, and she only really rang me once and texted me 3 times in the first few weeks.

And seeing her on the weekends.

I realised I had sent about 10 texts since she had sent me the last one or rang me, so I took that to mean she wasn't interested, and stopped contacting her.

Turns out she was keen, just didn't want to "seem too keen" or whatever stupid chick game it is.

I would suggest keeping things even, dont have more than 2 unanswered texts pending. Wait for him to reply, then you reply. Try to make it so that both sides text each other as much as each other.
  • Options
    thanks every1! v. good advice every one tells me to stop until he txts me but i dont want 2 give yp all together so thanx 4 all the advice!